Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane 81 Weapons Response

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

as a fair rouge i see daggers proc need to nerf and if aegis and sword dont stack on rage ulti that means that weapon need to buffs but hope not as op as pola+ulti, make it just like nepta proc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Nerfing them a small amount works because I don't see a way for the devs to let say the arc sword compete with neptaris which with an ult or vest proc kills the bosses in seconds thats if you are lucky on proc. I just see a problem of the arcs needing to be super powerful in order to compete with mythics and the end result will be the dagg vid I posted. 1 proc every boss. I miss the past when pve maps were a lot harder.
    I'm still not convinced because I don't know anything about neptaris as I've not played warrior class. All I can say is what I've said before and I won't backtrack, the arcanes will be out of reach for a lot of players and to nerf the mythics would be very unfair on them.
    I miss the days before loadouts and the days you remember when players got together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

No gears daggers only vs hydra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfBMriZfoM
    Not lying when I said I was using 1k dex.
    I would like to see Elite Sunken boss (which is also much stronger than Hydra), since no one is running hydra

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    I would like to see Elite Sunken boss (which is also much stronger than Hydra), since no one is running hydra
    Oooh yes. Can someone show us how they perform on a harder boss than hydra please? Hardest boss you can find. 😉

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    Look at the first dagger video.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I heard aegis with kraken armor is very powerful and doing it's job well as a mob clearing weapon. Since a person can afford aegis, surely they can get kraken armor. So no point in buffing aegis. But the sword needs a rework. It is not effective against bosses.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disagrees View Post
    I heard aegis with kraken armor is very powerful and doing it's job well as a mob clearing weapon. Since a person can afford aegis, surely they can get kraken armor. So no point in buffing aegis. But the sword needs a rework. It is not effective against bosses.
    The aegis need to work well by not depending on other proc. Kraken armor don’t proc consistent, so if the aegis proc and the armor don’t proc or proc a little bit late the aegis proc is going to be over. At least is u get lucky and proc both at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

doing its job? maybe but very powerful?i disagree, mage kraken and aquaris can clear 10x mob compared to kraken armor + aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disagrees View Post
    Lol it's like dozer axe + kraken armor power

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts

Can you please stop asking to nerf mythic set? Many ppl just got this set like 1 or 2 weeks ago!!
    So imo the best would be to make new arc just enough stronger to make them appealing but please leave the myth set!!!

Also i think best test would be to compare full myth set vs full arc 81 (wep, helm and armor) in all 3 elite zodias portal,
    Testing those in level 71 map is not enough representative of what those new gears have been made for, well this is just my 2 cent, ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Can you please stop asking to nerf mythic set? Many ppl just got this set like 1 or 2 weeks ago!!
    So imo the best would be to make new arc just enough stronger to make them appealing but please leave the myth set!!!

Also i think best test would be to compare full myth set vs full arc 81 (wep, helm and armor) in all 3 elite zodias portal,
    Testing those in level 71 map is not enough representative of what those new gears have been made for, well this is just my 2 cent, ty
    I agree with you with regards to not nerfing the mythics but the arcanes were tested in level 81 maps too.
    Nerfing the mythics would be unfair as we've just had them fixed. I can't see why people would want to suggest this.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Nerfing Mythic 81's isn't on the table in this discussion of 81 Arcanes ;-)

Please consider that the 81 Arcane weapons don't just do damage - in the case of Warrior the Aegis displaces enemies and in the case of the Sorcerer the Staff has a high chance to stun. While it may seem appropriate to look only at proc damage I would recommend considering the utility of these additional effects and the target-debuff effects (upon which you can capitalize).

Loving the feedback! Please do continue (on the subject of 81 Arcanes tho). Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Please consider that the 81 Arcane weapons don't just do damage - in the case of Warrior the Aegis displaces enemies and in the case of the Sorcerer the Staff has a high chance to stun. While it may seem appropriate to look only at proc damage I would recommend considering the utility of these additional effects and the target-debuff effects (upon which you can capitalize).

Loving the feedback! Please do continue (on the subject of 81 Arcanes tho). Thanks!
    and what do you have to say about the kraken sword? the description does not represent what it does

Enviado desde mi M2103K19G mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aleyenZ View Post
    and what do you have to say about the kraken sword? the description does not represent what it does

They change it like no notice.
    This is the First description.
    And different in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I imagine that the development team is working on buff these new weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Nerfing them a small amount works because I don't see a way for the devs to let say the arc sword compete with neptaris which with an ult or vest proc kills the bosses in seconds thats if you are lucky on proc. I just see a problem of the arcs needing to be super powerful in order to compete with mythics and the end result will be the dagg vid I posted. 1 proc every boss. I miss the past when pve maps were a lot harder.
    1+ i think we will be needed a new harder map but i don't think it will help as the difference of difficulty in each maps will get very high if lvl 81 arcs consitently get higher proc damage that can one shot every bosses than the mythic and mythic is already strong enough to kill the bosses/mobs as all other weapons seems like follow the rule: arcane should be better than mythic. Just give little bit of nerf on mythic and nerf on arcs proc to balance it out for not get ability to one shot the bosses in each one of them which not make all the records in lb will be like ms using arcs if you know what i mean.OP weapons can be fun to use but it won't be in long run.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

The in game description is not correct? What’s missing / wrong? We will address it on Monday.

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #58
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
    They change it like no notice.
    This is the First description.
    And different in game

Go with what’s in game. That is always best :-)

| | | |

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

@Cinco So we have Kraken Sword/Gun/Bow which is designed to kill the Bosses which is Not the Case. Like i Tried with Ult, Kraken Armor, Pet Buffs... i really did try. First Boss in Elite Sunken got chunked -10% of his health. (Arcane Weapon btw). Same for the other kraken weaps i mentioned.

I think Encryptions showcased it already.

We NEED those Weapons to get buffed or something else cuz otherwise mythic Set is just better to run Maps with when it comes to Killing Bosses.

Also you said we can capitalize from those debuffs. Like i see your Point but with Mythics we can kill Bosses in, lets say 10 Seconds. With Arc Weaps we Slam our HUGE OP Debuffs on it and what Happens? Barely anything because we have not the damage on our Weapon Proc to do much.

Under the Arcane Kraken Feedback there is a good Screenshot from a Rogue using Kraken Bow to underline my Point

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Debuffs with 1 class while another kills sounds like a good concept of teamwork but we are able to kill mobs really fast with mythic gears already and we can't proc stack. Another down side is if you are the one applying the debuffs you will not be getting pve kills on your character, some may not understand but it mentally feels better to kill mobs yourself. Best way I can relate is playing a call of duty match and get nothing but kill assists in the end. They don't count as kills, kills help with guild lb rank, they help you meet requirements for guilds, and they look good on your character.