Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane 81 Weapons Response

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

yes.. war and mage lvl 81 arcs are way weaker than rogue lvl 81 daggs. Need to be buffed a bit to balance it out or nerf the daggers. there shouldn't be huge damage difference in each lvl 81 arc weapons for each classes. And maybe reduce the cool down on lvl 81 arc weapons since its much more time consuming to clear the mobs and bosses with war using polaris and nepta than rogue and mage in elite zodias. Also it seems like its cycle of buff and nerf when it comes to new weapons. it need to be tested more than usual before the weapon come out

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Would be cool to consider a slightly larger AoE for Staff Proc and faster ticks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

dont put this thread to delete again make a reply relative on arcane 81, if you are against on encrypt post then make a new post. this is what i think devs didnt buffs or nerf quickly because they dont want to repeat history just like proc stacking that player abusing the op proc of warior to leach their other own account to goldloot only on evg, if wariors aegis buffs into a mobs killer and sword into a 1hit boss killer then mage and rogue will be follow and goldlooter only. and the other class will complain nerf warior, and the story repeat nerf-buff-nerf-buff-nerf-buff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

and to make it fair to all class buffs wariors aegis proc, and udjust and nerf their rage ultimate because op proc heavy damage + rage kills the bigboss 1hit. did the warior try arc 81 weapon proc+ ultimate before complaining?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Would be great if the Kraken Sword gets a nice buff as it is needed if it’s going to be able to compete with the other weapons we have available

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    and to make it fair to all class buffs wariors aegis proc, and udjust and nerf their rage ultimate because op proc heavy damage + rage kills the bigboss 1hit. did the warior try arc 81 weapon proc+ ultimate before complaining?
    You will see in the kraken aegis video, he used ult.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

I'm thinking maybe others should try the daggers. One player can't make suggestions or decisions. Rogue class has had a tough time watching mages clear mobs and warriors kill bosses. So much so that even I have capped and started using my mage. Compared to rogue, my mage is easier and cheaper to use.
    I really want to enjoy playing my rogue again but for now I use my mage in Zodias.
    Let committed rogue players try the weapons first.
    P.S. What's the bow like, or are bows now obsolete in Arlor?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I'm thinking maybe others should try the daggers. One player can't make suggestions or decisions. Rogue class has had a tough time watching mages clear mobs and warriors kill bosses. So much so that even I have capped and started using my mage. Compared to rogue, my mage is easier and cheaper to use.
    I really want to enjoy playing my rogue again but for now I use my mage in Zodias.
    Let committed rogue players try the weapons first.
    P.S. What's the bow like, or are bows now obsolete in Arlor?
    Do watch the vid the dags are too op. Bow is like a gun replica I suggest they make the gun and the bow have the same procs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Do watch the vid the dags are too op. Bow is like a gun replica I suggest they make the gun and the bow have the same procs.
    To be honest, I think everyone knows this by now, I've never been a fan of daggers and yes, they do look op.
    I was hoping for a good bow this time....anyway I'll just wait and see what happens and carry on using my mage in Zodias . It's fun.
    P.S. To the developers, I haven't asked this for a very very long time. I'm now pleading with you, please pretty please may we have a girly face and hair for mage? One that can be bought from the beauticians I frequent? I am partial to the one in Windmoore but sometimes, on special occasions have used the one in Kelys.
    I see mages with moustaches and beards so it would be really nice to have a nice hairstyle and face for us females. My mask comes off in the tub😥 and nobody wants to marry me.
    I implore you to just think about it. 👧

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

P.P.S. didn't see bow video at first, just looked and...ahem...it is not good at all. I'm disappointed. Like I said previously, the daggers are op and to be honest, maybe they should be less op and the bow buffed. That's just my opinion by the way and it is constructive criticism.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Default Hydra solo no gear

No gears daggers only vs hydra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfBMriZfoM
    Not lying when I said I was using 1k dex.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Rog dag is way op

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Wow. Well of course I can't lie, I would like them to stay like that but of course that wouldn't be possible. I have to agree with you after watching your videos with regards to rogue and mage. I don't watch warrior class as it doesn't apply to me but I concede with what you are saying with what I've seen so far.
    I do wish I could use those daggers just once to feel that op though 😉 I'll bide my time and wait. Just bought some Pisces daggers after selling my original ones in anticipation of arcanes and was pleasantly surprised at the recent fix so playing both rogue and mage now.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Not lying when I said I was using 1k dex.
    omg this is too op, it's similar to your spirit sword video before nerf but more insane. This is bugged for sure.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I will update this as I test the weapons. (I was permitted to repost.)
    Gun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX3yCpGRiwo
    Cons: 30s cooldown is waaay too long, it only gives 300% dmg buff as aquaris gives 700%, it can not shock mobs on cooldown, it does small damage towards bosses, gives less stats than smuggler rifle without mythic set equipped.
    It has been designed as a mob clear weapon.
    Suggestion: Remove the player buff proc which this also removes the cooldown so no cooldown exists, let it hit up to 10 targets on charged attack and 3 enemies on normal attack which inflicts a shocking dot that can stack and does 60k damage to enemies per tick on average which scales with player damage, increase its base stats to be better than a smuggler rifles stats. Stacking the dot allows this gun to be good against bosses too. Guns never had a cool down.

Staff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LbqgTnervc
    Cons: Aoe does almost no damage, its buffs come no where close to competing with aquaris staff, its slightly harder to proc than aquaris.
    Suggestion: Increase aoe damage by a lot to mobs, increase damage buffed to 850%, give 3x hp 2x armor, 50% mvs, and debuff nearby mobs hit by the aoe with a 40% damage reduction debuff.

Bow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZESxrfjVJoU
    Gun replica
    Copy gun proc I suggested and put it on the bow as well.

Dagg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQK_GH7Isbw
    *Insert laughing emoji*
    Cons: Its too op. I solo elite zodias maps in 1 minute with 1k dex. I kill hydra in 4s. No armor proc btw I was using mire armor.
    Suggestion decrease damage towards bosses and mobs by a lot. Let its aoe scale to player damage, increase player damage by 600% and give 2x hp buff. Keep the damage reduction buff too. Sort of like a buffed dugger dagger. Debuff mobs hit by the aoe with a 5s stun.
    Dag solo hydra no gear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfBMriZfoM

Sword: https://youtu.be/Qu_VHuOyTg4
    Cons: does 19k damage per tick on dot... damage increase by 100% is terrible, dozer axe a level 76 arcane gives better stat buffs and a better dot with its aoe, 20 second cool down, debuffs enemy damage, can not proc strike mobs when on a proc cooldown.
    Suggestion: decrease the buff cooldown to 12s, buff 400% stacking damage, 50% haste, allow it to strike enemies with lightning even if its on a cd and the lightning dot is stackable but only does around 40k damage per tick on average with a strike damage of around 90k to mobs 1mil to bosses. Lightning also debuffs enemies with -25% damage reduction.
    This lets it be dozer axe and neptaris into 1 weapon, it doesn't require charged attacks like nept.

Aegis: I like this one for mob clear. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4F64q0c_rg
    Cons: you guys should of kept the 75% damage debuff on mobs you are pulling mobs into your character allowing them to beat the hell out of you, the proc is not able to kill groups of mobs without procing a vest and spamming skills with it, the proc cd is 15s, its hard to proc sometimes, its pull radius needs increased a bit. Does not increase damage with ultimate active.
    Suggestion: Increase damage dealt to mobs by alot as people will be using ms sets with this weapon killing mobs nearby as they run to the bosses, decrease cd to 12s, do -75% damage debuff on mobs, buff warrior with 200% hp and 1.25x armor, and increase its pull radius and strength a bit.
    Kraken battle sword and aegis are a joker, neptaris 100X BEST

Enviado de meu 2201117SL usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I think the sword will be good if they kept the first proc description

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
    I think the sword will be good if they kept the first proc description

Would work too but we would still be stuck using lv 76 dozer axe for player buffs, I think allowing it to give a op buff on damage while allowing us to proc shocks on multiple targets which stacks dots would be fun, it would be great against bosses possibly as long as the sword, gun, and bow have increased proc damage towards bosses. They could nerf mythic weapons to slide arcanes in without them being too op.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

No, I don't agree with nerfing mythics. That's not fair on people who can't afford arcanes and the mythics are fine as they are.
    They are what they are supposed to be.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    No, I don't agree with nerfing mythics. That's not fair on people who can't afford arcanes and the mythics are fine as they are.
    They are what they are supposed to be.
    Nerfing them a small amount works because I don't see a way for the devs to let say the arc sword compete with neptaris which with an ult or vest proc kills the bosses in seconds thats if you are lucky on proc. I just see a problem of the arcs needing to be super powerful in order to compete with mythics and the end result will be the dagg vid I posted. 1 proc every boss. I miss the past when pve maps were a lot harder.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

@Encryptions does the arcane sword proc stack with rage ult?
    In the video synergia never showed it. For aegis, it was not stacking.

From what I observed, these arcane weapons proc for war do not stack with rage ult. Maybe this is a new approach for wars not to rely on rage ult from sts side or im overthinking. Only skills allows stack with the ult for these weapons.

Also im not sure if it other classes weapons 'aura damage' stack with arcane armor 3x dmg proc.

What I mean by 'proc' is aura damage