Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane 81 Weapons Response

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Default Arcane 81 Weapons Response

I will update this as I test the weapons. (I was permitted to repost.)
    Gun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX3yCpGRiwo
    Cons: 30s cooldown is waaay too long, it only gives 300% dmg buff as aquaris gives 700%, it can not shock mobs on cooldown, it does small damage towards bosses, gives less stats than smuggler rifle without mythic set equipped.
    It has been designed as a mob clear weapon.
    Suggestion: Remove the player buff proc which this also removes the cooldown so no cooldown exists, let it hit up to 10 targets on charged attack and 3 enemies on normal attack which inflicts a shocking dot that can stack and does 60k damage to enemies per tick on average which scales with player damage, increase its base stats to be better than a smuggler rifles stats. Stacking the dot allows this gun to be good against bosses too. Guns never had a cool down.

Staff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LbqgTnervc
    Cons: Aoe does almost no damage, its buffs come no where close to competing with aquaris staff, its slightly harder to proc than aquaris.
    Suggestion: Increase aoe damage by a lot to mobs, increase damage buffed to 850%, give 3x hp 2x armor, 50% mvs, and debuff nearby mobs hit by the aoe with a 40% damage reduction debuff.

Bow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZESxrfjVJoU
    Gun replica
    Copy gun proc I suggested and put it on the bow as well.

Dagg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQK_GH7Isbw
    *Insert laughing emoji*
    Cons: Its too op. I solo elite zodias maps in 1 minute with 1k dex. I kill hydra in 4s. No armor proc btw I was using mire armor.
    Suggestion decrease damage towards bosses and mobs by a lot. Let its aoe scale to player damage, increase player damage by 600% and give 2x hp buff. Keep the damage reduction buff too. Sort of like a buffed dugger dagger. Debuff mobs hit by the aoe with a 5s stun.
    Dag solo hydra no gear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfBMriZfoM

Sword: https://youtu.be/Qu_VHuOyTg4
    Cons: does 19k damage per tick on dot... damage increase by 100% is terrible, dozer axe a level 76 arcane gives better stat buffs and a better dot with its aoe, 20 second cool down, debuffs enemy damage, can not proc strike mobs when on a proc cooldown.
    Suggestion: decrease the buff cooldown to 12s, buff 400% stacking damage, 50% haste, allow it to strike enemies with lightning even if its on a cd and the lightning dot is stackable but only does around 40k damage per tick on average with a strike damage of around 90k to mobs 1mil to bosses. Lightning also debuffs enemies with -25% damage reduction.
    This lets it be dozer axe and neptaris into 1 weapon, it doesn't require charged attacks like nept.

Aegis: I like this one for mob clear. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4F64q0c_rg
    Cons: you guys should of kept the 75% damage debuff on mobs you are pulling mobs into your character allowing them to beat the hell out of you, the proc is not able to kill groups of mobs without procing a vest and spamming skills with it, the proc cd is 15s, its hard to proc sometimes, its pull radius needs increased a bit. Does not increase damage with ultimate active.
    Suggestion: Increase damage dealt to mobs by alot as people will be using ms sets with this weapon killing mobs nearby as they run to the bosses, decrease cd to 12s, do -75% damage debuff on mobs, buff warrior with 200% hp and 1.25x armor, and increase its pull radius and strength a bit.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 10-16-2022 at 03:47 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Tbh I dont have those daggers but the arcane daggers are good as it is , its lvl 81 Arcane weapon it should be o.p . And yea axe needs buff

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

ye should be op but 1k dex and destroy everything in the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Tbh, all of these arcanes could be just upgraded versions of 81 mythics (except polaris, because war doesnt have a good weapon against mobs) - higher dmg/bonuses, easier to proc etc.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AgentStonoga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes +10
    Arcane weapon it should be op. For example the arcane dagger 81.

Sent from my V2032 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I accept that the dagger should be scaling with players primary stats and you didn't show the dagger stats before and after proc properly in the video. Since I don't have the dagger I can't judge it. Instead of nerfing it, they should keep the damage but increase its cooldown. The dagger should only be used like an ultimate.

My opinion:
    All arcane weapons should either be better than the mythic (or)
    It should have something very special about it, like clearing mobs or bosses but with a very long cooldown.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Its only a 100% damage buff.
    Long cool downs are bad.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

I value peoples opinions on weapons but I wish you let more of us at least try these before you asking things to be changed. A rogue has been the least effective on bosses in recent times. I hate to think that by the time I actually try these weapons they have already been buffed/nerfed because of threads like these. By all means state what the weapon is capable of but suggestions should be possibly left until a greater number of people have experienced these in maps. When a tank is killing a boss in seconds with a mythic weapon it seems a bit off to be criticising a rogue weapon for potentially being able to do the same. I am just an average rogue that enjoys playing this as a game..I’m not a pro. I hope you take this as just my nab opinion, I respect what you do in relation to testing and providing information but I am also entitled to express my views . Obviously my view could change when I’m lucky enough to get these weapons in my hand but I just want the chance to try before any buffs/nerfs are suggested.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    I value peoples opinions on weapons but I wish you let more of us at least try these before you asking things to be changed. A rogue has been the least effective on bosses in recent times. I hate to think that by the time I actually try these weapons they have already been buffed/nerfed because of threads like these. By all means state what the weapon is capable of but suggestions should be possibly left until a greater number of people have experienced these in maps. When a tank is killing a boss in seconds with a mythic weapon it seems a bit off to be criticising a rogue weapon for potentially being able to do the same. I am just an average rogue that enjoys playing this as a game..I’m not a pro. I hope you take this as just my nab opinion, I respect what you do in relation to testing and providing information but I am also entitled to express my views . Obviously my view could change when I’m lucky enough to get these weapons in my hand but I just want the chance to try before any buffs/nerfs are suggested.
    Rogues the least effective on bosses? Did you forget about sorcerers?
    War kills bosses, but he sucks against mobs.
    Sorcerer kills mobs, but he sucks against bosses
    Rogue can do both, but not as effective as them.
    ALSO ROGUES KEEP FORGETTING THE FACT THAT ROGUE IS BEST PVP CLASS - I wonder why no one talks about it lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    ALSO ROGUES KEEP FORGETTING THE FACT THAT ROGUE IS BEST PVP CLASS - I wonder why no one talks about it lol.
    what is PVP? never heard of it.I think you're in the wrong game. I thought this was a weapon feedback thread.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Honestly just make all of the 81 arc weapons ridiculously strong and make future permanent content be hard, players who are too weak for it can farm zodias / events until they can afford better gear. (The price will also drop eventually)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Observing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    Hi sorry was not comparing, I have 2 mage friends that can kill boss in secs but it depends on buffs, I never forget about mages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Whats the point of having op dagger proc if rogue skill cant get u survive without any proc... mages and war has Arc shield and jugg to survive...rogue playstyle is high risk high reward

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Queset View Post
    Tbh I dont have those daggers but the arcane daggers are good as it is , its lvl 81 Arcane weapon it should be o.p . And yea axe needs buff
    We should get those dmg that the arc daggs have to the other arcanes wep lvl 81. ALL wep need to get dmg buff except the daggs ofc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Not sure how often you guys play pve or if you watched the video but I was able to use a 1.2k dex rog and solo the entire elite zodias maps in 1minute. These daggers could do rahabkor in 13 seconds easily, easily wipe ekenta in 16seconds. Bit too op, even if the warriors aegis did this I would ask for them to nerf it too.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Not sure how often you guys play pve or if you watched the video but I was able to use a 1.2k dex rog and solo the entire elite zodias maps in 1minute. These daggers could do rahabkor in 13 seconds easily, easily wipe ekenta in 16seconds. Bit too op, even if the warriors aegis did this I would ask for them to nerf it too.

Yeh right but. All arcane wep except dagg need a normal dmg buff Xd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

nerf daggers because you are saying you are killing hydra in 4 seconds - if you did timed runs it would probably take u 2seconds longer because at the start u loose a good second already for invulnerability and then its already at 6 seconds + u are using elixirs
    I can kill hydra as rogue without elixirs with both mythic weapons timed in 3-4 seconds

-> so that argument makes no sense

and your second argument is that u solo all elite zodias maps in a minute but in the video you can clearlyy see you were tryharding in a full party and ur record was 1 minute 20 sec
    if u did it fully solo u would maybe not even make it in 2minutes

considering I can solo that faster with mythic weapons and no elixirs again
    + there is warriors soloing the map in 1minute 30sec with mythic weapons aswell

conclusion: I havent used the daggers yet but as im the #1 Rogue I can assess ur arguments precisely and my conclusion is ur exaggerating and talking bullcrap

Bonus: Maybe the daggers is the best arcane weapon but its not op compared to mythic weapons
    the other arcanes might just be a little weak + dont forget wars and mages have op ultimates and rogues have literally no ult

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Mans posting cringe to get my thread deleted. I did solo it at the start and got 1min 22s btw before the vid was made. The pt only tried to kill bomb mobs, I would of brought 3 wars if I wanted to really try and I would of used mvs awakes on my stuff.
    Guy do solo those maps faster with mythic weps then, show me. You say a war can do 1min 30s, you comparing the most op war to a broken weapon a 1.2k dex rogue is using.
    You say you are #1 because you got lb on an event that is extremely rng based, if it wasn't rng I would be able to actually get around wave 120 on rog solo dragkin lb easily.
    Its clear as day that the dags need toned down a bit. People act like I am asking the devs to make the daggers useless.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 10-15-2022 at 02:52 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post

The main theme of these new arc weapons is the 'heavy damage' part instead of damage modifier where we found most weapons only had 100% dmg buff.

krak staff has 5x dmg buff but less 'heavy dmg' from your video, they should increase it a bit but not by much.Only the dagger brings justice to the 'heavy damage' part and deserves it since it has 2x dmg. It's 'heavy dmg' should be used as a reference for other weapons like bow,sword,gun. As for aegis, please do a video with kraken armor. I saw you using ult with aegis, needs more damage.

I agree to nerf daggers 'heavy damage' a bit only if you are able to do that much dmg with 1.2k dex which was not clear in that video. You usually show the stats before and after. I felt your review was a bit rushed but your video was very useful.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Friend will lend it to me again later I will be naked dagger only no elixir and show you guys what it does on hydra as an example and if ekenta is open that too. Spoiler, it does the same damage just about.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post: