Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane 81 Weapons Response

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

I'm wondering why you are testing on hydra. This is a legitimate question, why aren't you testing on a really hard level 81 boss? Please explain it to me because hydra should be killed quickly with level 81 weapons now surely?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I'm wondering why you are testing on hydra. This is a legitimate question, why aren't you testing on a really hard level 81 boss? Please explain it to me because hydra should be killed quickly with level 81 weapons now surely?
    Hydra doesn't require me to kill 3 mini bosses to get to, it also has 14mil hp and a good amount of defense. Hydra is like our test dummy for things, easy to remap, we don't have a problem with dying, no mobs near by, easy to keep track of damage numbers due to it being stationary.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

other arc cant even kill hydra by itself haha i think hydra test is fair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Are you hoping for one, the other, or both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Cinco - Any Surprise buff we can expect today?

Sent from my I2201 using Tapatalk
    Ign: Axemenarmy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

hydra is lvl 71 boss are gap to lvl 81 with lvl 81 war weapon if they can kill it thats unfair to rogue dagger 81 that can kill boss without items fast same as spirit 76 sword and aegis before, i think aegis and sword need a little buffs but hope not a big nerf to dagger.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Hydra doesn't require me to kill 3 mini bosses to get to, it also has 14mil hp and a good amount of
    defense. Hydra is like our test dummy for things, easy to remap, we don't have a problem with dying, no mobs near by, easy to keep track of damage numbers due to it being stationary.
    This is why it's not representative of what it can do, most of the people who will buy those new weapon will do expressively
    to kill 3000 boss from the 3 zodias elite portal(and many to farm gold in the first elite map i guess), we need see what will be the difference in time between full myth set vs an arc 81 base set, we also need to know if we need to keep myth set or not, and i'm not talking about what time it take to the 100 best players in the game also, we need to know if it is doable for an average players party! So please consider this before tweaking any of the new weapons, thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    This is why it's not representative of what it can do, most of the people who will buy those new weapon will do expressively
    to kill 3000 boss from the 3 zodias elite portal(and many to farm gold in the first elite map i guess), we need see what will be the difference in time between full myth set vs an arc 81 base set, we also need to know if we need to keep myth set or not, and i'm not talking about what time it take to the 100 best players in the game also, we need to know if it is doable for an average players party! So please consider this before tweaking any of the new weapons, thank you
    Hydra is a test mainly to get damage numbers from and to test its proc rate on 1 mob. I do go to elite zodias after to test them against a group of mobs which they perform terribly against when compared to the mythic 81 stuff. When fighting those mobs its hard to keep track of damage numbers which is why I test damage on hydra. I would like to make videos more descriptive but I don't want to keep people who own the 81 arcs waiting. I did download a new editing software so my future videos will start to be a lot better. Will possibly be uploading one about awakening questions later on.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Hydra is a test mainly to get damage numbers from and to test its proc rate on 1 mob. I do go to elite zodias after to test them against a group of mobs which they perform terribly against when compared to the mythic 81 stuff. When fighting those mobs its hard to keep track of damage numbers which is why I test damage on hydra. I would like to make videos more descriptive but I don't want to keep people who own the 81 arcs waiting. I did download a new editing software so my future videos will start to be a lot better. Will possibly be uploading one about awakening questions later on.
    Yes and i thank you for that, it help alot to see those number but what i'm waiting mostly is to see the overall difference in time it take for each of the 3 new elite portal, this will be what gonna motivate me to buy the new wep or not!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I feel like Encryption’s vid on the daggers showcases enough to show they’re ridiculously overtuned. I was able to get a lb time on the last zodias map solo, just by proccing them a few times, with barely any ms and 1200 dex. As fun as that may be, it’s not healthy at all for the game imo.

Also, I understand not everyone has tried the weapons yet so nerfing might feel unfair in a way, but some merit has to be had when everyone who’s used them says they’re juiced

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blazerdd For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Just check my video before you post this ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Balenciaqa View Post
    Just check my video before you post this ty

I only play as a warrior tho, so i'm only interested about sword and aegis and to know if it will be possible to do those 1000 boss kill aps by just doing with random party (i rarely have enough time to take like 30 min just to create a party and then start running those portal, i often can log only like 10-15min at a time)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I only play as a warrior tho, so i'm only interested about sword and aegis and to know if it will be possible to do those 1000 boss kill aps by just doing with random party (i rarely have enough time to take like 30 min just to create a party and then start running those portal, i often can log only like 10-15min at a time)
    I got the sword too and it’s the same result (even worse I would say)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Balenciaqa For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

It’s questionable on the daggers tbh. I saw a mage take 2.3 sec to kill hydra with hypero with bad int (1200 roughly) . Wars can 2 shot elite zodias bosses. If the dagger are getting nerf it should def be minuscule.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fastfire View Post
    It’s questionable on the daggers tbh. I saw a mage take 2.3 sec to kill hydra with hypero with bad int (1200 roughly) . Wars can 2 shot elite zodias bosses. If the dagger are getting nerf it should def be minuscule.
    Show the mage killing hydra in under 3s no vest procs, also polaris is extremely rng based on if it wants to proc or not. Missing an attack results in a lot of damage lost. The daggers are not rng but a rog can proc the daggers unequip them and everything else and still kill any boss in the game with 1 proc other than rahabkor and mechrydon due to damage phases.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fastfire View Post
    Yeah like mage need high int and kraken armor proc to that and lot of elixir.
    Oh wars need ult to do that, they only depends on their ult, btw you cant 2 shot bosses with just low str. And to gain ult you need to kill mobs, oh wars dont have good way to kill mobs, they dont have a thing to clear mobs effectively.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
    Yeah like mage need high int and kraken armor proc to that and lot of elixir.
    Oh wars need ult to do that, they only depends on their ult, btw you cant 2 shot bosses with just low str. And to gain ult you need to kill mobs, oh wars dont have good way to kill mobs, they dont have a thing to clear mobs effectively.

Wars have kraken aegis to clean mobs effectively

Enviado desde mi M2103K19G mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Nerfing Mythic 81's isn't on the table in this discussion of 81 Arcanes ;-)

Please consider that the 81 Arcane weapons don't just do damage - in the case of Warrior the Aegis displaces enemies and in the case of the Sorcerer the Staff has a high chance to stun. While it may seem appropriate to look only at proc damage I would recommend considering the utility of these additional effects and the target-debuff effects (upon which you can capitalize).

Loving the feedback! Please do continue (on the subject of 81 Arcanes tho). Thanks!
    @Cinco cinco just delete 2 heroes they want the same damage buff,
    it's up to you to delete the rogu warrior or mage

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Agree with the Devs that Arc Weapons should be dominating in term of utility, rather than pure dmg. Stun, Pull, Debuff... I love stuff like that. It's improving gamelife quality.
    Dragons are overall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stormydragon View Post
    Agree with the Devs that Arc Weapons should be dominating in term of utility, rather than pure dmg. Stun, Pull, Debuff... I love stuff like that. It's improving gamelife quality.
    Yeah but one of the arcane weapons is op doing damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stormydragon View Post
    Delete 2 heroes bro better,let's get the same damage buff,only one king in game

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk