Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Happy Halloween, Vampires! Return to Carpenter's Bookstore!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Letsmixx View Post
    I use djin of fortune and i drop from time to time 100,50 and 25 tokens

[QUOTE=Darkwarfare420;3914320]I must be right that you have no responseabilities and just wanna talk **** to someone. You really think because you got good drops of tokens and having no life to farm all day and night makes you the ish what you want a cookie for ur accomplishment. And I'm at gold tier how am I not farming smh just stfu this is forums we can ask Cinco anything we want and that's the purpose of forums not to be criticised by ppl with no lives that can farm all day and night. Have a good day or night

Sent from my moto g power (2021

True, it should be also possible for people who work or have family.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

[QUOTE=Lyv;3914408]
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwarfare420 View Post
    I must be right that you have no responseabilities and just wanna talk **** to someone. You really think because you got good drops of tokens and having no life to farm all day and night makes you the ish what you want a cookie for ur accomplishment. And I'm at gold tier how am I not farming smh just stfu this is forums we can ask Cinco anything we want and that's the purpose of forums not to be criticised by ppl with no lives that can farm all day and night. Have a good day or night

Sent from my moto g power (2021

True, it should be also possible for people who work or have family.
    I think i just said my points and u just might be banned on forums for a while for toxicity. Ididnt farm that much. You also got 3k tokesn in 4 days ,there is one week left so i dont see the problem.This is a event made to run for 2 weeks i belive,not one day. Im glad Lyv that works out well for you ,sad u found out a lil late

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

[QUOTE=Expert/Herodimi;3914466]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyv View Post

I think i just said my points and u just might be banned on forums for a while for toxicity. Ididnt farm that much. You also got 3k tokesn in 4 days ,there is one week left so i dont see the problem.This is a event made to run for 2 weeks i belive,not one day. Im glad Lyv that works out well for you ,sad u found out a lil late
    It shouldn't take 4 days to get 3k tokens and I could care less about being banned on a forum I said what i said. Token need to be increased. What part of I don't have time to farm all day and night do you not understand ppl like you that have the time always wanna be in someone else business on forums go farm a mind ur business

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
    Oops sry again didn't pay attention who I'm replying too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

[QUOTE=Darkwarfare420;3914487]
    Quote Originally Posted by Expert/Herodimi View Post
    It shouldn't take 4 days to get 3k tokens and I could care less about being banned on a forum I said what i said. Token need to be increased. What part of I don't have time to farm all day and night do you not understand ppl like you that have the time always wanna be in someone else business on forums go farm a mind ur business

TIme management

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dear Cinco, Is the Blud set vendor still coming?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

would be so cool to bring back blud set, black street set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

[QUOTE=Darkwarfare420;3914487]
    Quote Originally Posted by Expert/Herodimi View Post

If I was you I wouldn't bother replying to these no lifers. Don't bother. They live on forums and are probably online on the game 24/7, like most probably. Really just state your opinion and suggestions and leave before they activate like an old rusty radio with no power button to shut them off. This was meant for dark warfare, forums is weird and keeps replying to other than who I want to reply to.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Squidgame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I see a very good event ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kremdon View Post
    Entered 100k(gold tier) with 4,500 tokens and encountered an interesting phenomenon. How come vanity drops less if at all when you have more re-roll% equipped? Isn't vanity supposed to be higher value than weapons/gems? I believe it's because of this issue most players don't get enough tokens since they have to choose between re-rolling amounts of tokens they get or having a chance at getting a vanity drop. Please consider looking into the matter and thank you in advance.
    No, reroll stat doesn't works like that, vanity has a different rate that is separately listed, when we are talking about luck elixirs or reroll stats, they are meant for equipment only, which means more chances of getting the highest Rarity (elder in this case)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't know man, I was running with 70% re-roll and 50% luck (and ocassional +50% luck from ruby hammer) and never got a single piece of vanity until 42k points. Then a member of the guild I'm in suggested I don't use re-roll% pieces and after I switched them to other buffs I started to actually drop vanity pieces. I suggest you do like 20-25 runs each with and without re-roll% pieces and write down your drops. Practical approach might say more than speculation on smth that isn't even written anywhere in the game. It might be written here on forums, but I've certainly tried to find the info and it didn't yield any success.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

add more things in shop event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

@Cinco plz can you fix drops. Tech outfits haven't dropped for 3 days now all that keep dropping is relic weapons and gems. Plz check it out if you don't believe me

Last edited by Darkwarfare420; 10-31-2022 at 01:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The new pets are sinking in the floor of club sanctuary, please fix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Last hour frenzy with increased tech hunter vanity drops would be greatly appreciated right now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Very good event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm usually not the quite one to say this but, i hope you could consider giving extra effects to the 4 pieces samurai outfits that use Helm, armor, wings and pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolennce View Post
    I'm usually not the quite one to say this but, i hope you could consider giving extra effects to the 4 pieces samurai outfits that use Helm, armor, wings and pet
    Every single time you post soemthing you say you're not quite the one to say and that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

very good very nice