Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Happy Halloween, Vampires! Return to Carpenter's Bookstore!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kremdon View Post
    Entered 100k(gold tier) with 4,500 tokens and encountered an interesting phenomenon. How come vanity drops less if at all when you have more re-roll% equipped? Isn't vanity supposed to be higher value than weapons/gems? I believe it's because of this issue most players don't get enough tokens since they have to choose between re-rolling amounts of tokens they get or having a chance at getting a vanity drop. Please consider looking into the matter and thank you in advance.
    No, reroll stat doesn't works like that, vanity has a different rate that is separately listed, when we are talking about luck elixirs or reroll stats, they are meant for equipment only, which means more chances of getting the highest Rarity (elder in this case)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't know man, I was running with 70% re-roll and 50% luck (and ocassional +50% luck from ruby hammer) and never got a single piece of vanity until 42k points. Then a member of the guild I'm in suggested I don't use re-roll% pieces and after I switched them to other buffs I started to actually drop vanity pieces. I suggest you do like 20-25 runs each with and without re-roll% pieces and write down your drops. Practical approach might say more than speculation on smth that isn't even written anywhere in the game. It might be written here on forums, but I've certainly tried to find the info and it didn't yield any success.