Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Guild Rankings II

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xuds View Post
    Your guild isnt anything special it has over 1k members and like less than 5 people online

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk
    I think ur confused. Cu has 450members and definetely never has 5members online for all years I'm here. . It's fine u think it's nothin special, and I respect ur opinion. For me is the best place I can be. That's the point of diferent guilds so everyone finds a place where he belongs and have fun.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Trying to give some ideas and keeping it constructive.

Again no idea why constantly bitter or so dismissive either… rather strange.

Total APs
    AVG APs per member
    APs earnt per week
    Average Account Age
    Guild Age
    1/3/7/15/30 active login (min 1h login)
    Seasonal Banner Rank
    Event Banner Count rank

That’s 12 different factors that guilds could be ranked on alone the last 2 being ones you couldn’t factor in just yet however the rest we could already get info on to use as factors for ranking guilds.

Only trying to make fair and coherent points whilst the window of opportunity is still open to suggest changes.

Not looking to give my guild any sort of additional leverage in the rankings either as don’t need them… already done it with previous perimeters can just do it again so it makes no difference in that regard

Thank you if your thinking of me as some kind of “Saint”…

Just trying to keep things as fair and worthwhile as possible as the previous way tho seems simple once you knew how wasn’t all that easy and still more challenging then what’s been put on offer now.

Sure giving away gold to drive the pve numbers, threat of kicks for not raising APs, dedicating teams and driving pvp kills for those bs to get APs, offering banner runs as prizes to help boost count, allowing toxic people in because of stats, kicking out members/friends who havnt logged in a long time whos stats would have also been low but are actually really nice people… with the kicks also giving lower members so better averages…

Yeah some rather shady stuff indeed or morally grey but not illegal all to get that top spot and after achieving, the burn out after from pushing for it so aggressively for and what it cost in terms of mistakes and friends is why not interested down that path again.

Want to tell me your so morally pure yourself with what you might be/not be aware of goings on under your own roof.

This isn’t some slander match for you to be trying to throw stones especially when living in a glass house, I may have been absent for the last several months but both of us as and our guilds are nearly as old as this game so I don’t doubt you hear and know plenty and worth remembering so do I.

So please, grow up and go outside and touch the grass a little and as you so eloquently put it… “spare us, enough bs.” ..

Let’s keep things on topic shall we

1 <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Another week and your guild among the least active guilds.

Name:  Screenshot_2023-01-19-00-36-40-403~2.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  125.9 KB

You want it to be in top 1 even if it is quite inactive.
    It is nothing more than a whim.
    On the other hand the pvp, pve, etc. They are quite redundant things, because they are already included in the aps.
    With the average discouraging to recruit people and activity.
    The age of a guild or account is just a privilege over new people. And outside of the Lb. It is not a factor that can be changed.
    It's like starting an event Lb with tier platinum because your account is old.
    It is not fair, nor competitive, it does not represent anything, only that you downloaded the game on that date and created a guild, seniority does not guarantee that you are better.
    The banners, the same, work quarterly, they go out of the week, and they already have their own Lb and prizes.
    1, 3, 7 days active could work.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Literal dumb and dumber sigh...

Im even a little tipsy so ill keep these short and sweet and this weeks rankings don't have a link to the discussion so ill take it as a sign as overall APs + last 7 day active is where we are at with it.

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    Ur suggestions just make u look like someone that plays a diferent game. For as many years I use forum I never saw u made a suggestion nor a statement that was true or fair for community.
    I just reply to ur suggestion with facts why they make no sense.
    Again u giving me a chanse to reply on topics away from thread purpose.
    It's good that u acknowledge ur mistakes in the past. There is not saddest thing to put a dead line to complete guild reqs for members n remove em after not get. Just my personal opinion. Everyone runs his own guild like he wants ofc.
    Just some info, if we really cared abt guild lb or banners we would never been Rank2 on guild lb rankings n we have got rank1 for banners every season. Anyone can claim this statement like bs but ikr it's true. As long as "don't care anymore" "been there" "done that", I m really curious abt somethin n if u kind enough to reply. U can ignore ofc. Are u proud u achieved rank1 on guild lb by actions that banned ur members? And even after all that botting n dummy farming still managed to be on lb for 4 or 5 weeks?
    Also pls dont mention our guild meaning that we cheat. At least that I understood u meant. Ofc I and my oficers can't know everything, but lemme give u a example abt how fair we are. When I found out a close friend of mine was botting in hauntlet (he was oficer and alrd in overall lb) I asked him to leave guild. Every guild has diferent way of thinking, diferent values and diferent way of having fun in game.
    So if u really wanna be adults just accept that no lb proves which guild is "best". If u ask any al player I'm pretty sure that will reply that the best guild is the on If u ne that is member in. Best guild is where u enjoy and have a great time. No matter ranks n banners.eed a broken lb to prove that ur good, then u never was good nor ever will be.
    CU was not the best guild cause stands rank1 for years, nor now is worse than before cause 2guilds are above.

1. The last time i went on about something was guild furnishing slots... other people also benefited from that. Your welcome.
    Of course i wont comment on something i have 0 understanding about... Please don't project your arrogance onto me.
    2. You started with the slander between us on this thread.
    3. besides going on about dummy farming what factual disagreements have you actually made towards my other suggestions?
    4. What players got banned for HS to reach #1 ? lol! It was after a mass cleanout of old inactive accounts that really increased the guilds overall rank,. Besides that it was raising everyone's APs + PvE over the years... got proofs over the years of the work that's been done. So after the kick, low member numbers yes meant better averages which was the largest factor to rasing the overall rank score.
    5. So seasonal HC members in your guild just magically were getting 5/10k pvp kills in ctf for those seasonal APs/Banners... OK (again only person wanting to take this off topic and try slandering is you along with toxic couple others)
    6. Yes i am proud that i accomplished my goals in making the most successful guild in AL. seasons 14.15.16 HS didnt even have time team yet first time in the history of the game a guild came #1 3 x in a row...
    7. Im the original creator and master of HS why wouldn't i be proud... CU was passed down to Avy, to which then from what i heard was kicked out and taken over by yourself. Its no surprise you wouldn't have the same kind of pride in your guild and members as a master who actually created their own guild, and it shows to.
    8. Of course asking peoples opinions on the "best guild" will always be different as opinions are always different. However, when there is an actual leaderboard in place or weekly/3 monthly results listed then in the context of competitiveness of course you will have those who are better than others. HS has had the most seasonal #1s to a point most banners ever earnt by a guild in history of a game. CU has been rank #1 longer than any other guild in history of the game... Have some pride in your guilds achievement? if there was not meant to be any competitiveness in the game whats the point in having LBs in the first place?!
    9. Your example is rather pointless... good for you. What like I haven't kicked out LB players or refused entry or kicked out gold buyers/plat farmers etc in the past? None of us our perfect... we can only but help on rely on those around us as well when dealing with so many people sometimes and cant always get it right but as long as being honest and genuine and again it will show.

After this weeks rankings post seems with no link to the topic its a done and dusted case with total APs from the top 500 active in the last 7 days that counts towards lb ranks. Fair play.

With that thanks for the debate, the discussion is done.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    Another week and your guild among the least active guilds.

Name:  Screenshot_2023-01-19-00-36-40-403~2.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  125.9 KB

You want it to be in top 1 even if it is quite inactive.
    It is nothing more than a whim.
    On the other hand the pvp, pve, etc. They are quite redundant things, because they are already included in the aps.
    With the average discouraging to recruit people and activity.
    The age of a guild or account is just a privilege over new people. And outside of the Lb. It is not a factor that can be changed.
    It's like starting an event Lb with tier platinum because your account is old.
    It is not fair, nor competitive, it does not represent anything, only that you downloaded the game on that date and created a guild, seniority does not guarantee that you are better.
    The banners, the same, work quarterly, they go out of the week, and they already have their own Lb and prizes.
    1, 3, 7 days active could work.
    Thank you for showing how dumb and drama-instigating you are.

The least active guild would have the least number of players online over the last 7 days in that chart.

As we would say here in England... Should have gone to Specsavers.

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

The truth hurts.
    Your guild remained, in the old top, because of the points of the dead characters.
    On the other hand, I don't know what Specsavers is, I'm not from England.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersss View Post
    happy for being top 3 guild Latino Community

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk
    Dilo de nuevo sin estar baneado por estar en cosas ilegales

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    A few of changes in development (coming soon):
    1. Players need to be in the guild for the entire week in order to be counted as active. This is to discourage guild hopping.
    2. Guilds larger than the maximum guild size will not be eligible for the top guild leaderboard when maximum guild size is implemented (link). We will show you a warning indicator on your guild page if your guild will not qualify.
    3. We plan on introducing a border around the guild name for the top guild. This will be displayed automatically if you choose to show your guild name as your title. Only players that are counted as active for that week will receive the ability to display the top guild border.

-ALS
    When will we be getting this update?

Sent from my POCO F3 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Just a suggestion abt changes for guild lb. Sinse only 2guilds have 500 active characters weekly and this is not going to change, maybe u should consider lower that number that actually counts for lb.

If you think that is not the right thing to do then maybe do a scale percentage count.

For example. We devide character numbers by 100 due to their higher aps.

I ll give an example and try to be clear.

If a guild has 350 members active last week. 100(A) of em have 50k aps each, 100(B) have 25k aps each, 100(C) have 15k aps each and 50(D) have 10k aps each.

So we have scaling counting by presentage. 100% 70% 50% 20% 10%.

A group aps counted is 100*50k*100%=5m

B group aps counted is 100*25k*70%=1.75m

C group aps counted is 100*15k*50%=0.75m

D group aps counted is 50*10k*20%=0.1m

E group aps counted is 0*10%=0

In this way smaller guilds will get small advantage than larger guilds sinse guilds with most members will get much lower aps.

I hope that I can get my point here and u can let all guilds participate in guild lb. As guildmaster of CU this will make harder for us get rank1 than u just take 2top guilds to get a penalty cause more members than is allowed.

Just feels a fair way to get a mid solution. Ofc u can block further recruiting to them till they get lower than max allowed members. U can still set limit like 1k members.

Hope this will be helpfull. Thanx a lot and sorry for long mail.

P. S. Sinse it's alrd announsed that ur gonna do changes in guild lb so long ago, u should make final desision fast. Top guilds keep recruiting, this is their way they chose to recruit everyone. Not saying is bad but if changes won't come soon rest guilds which like keep small will have bigger disadvantage.