Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Changes to AL Traders Market regarding thread bumping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Can this be changed from 24 hrs to 12 hours? There are alot of us who post on a new day and our thread gets locked. Tapatalk doesn't show precise time when the post was made. 12 hours seems fine since my posts get pushed to page 3 within the 12hr mark. On tapatalk its very far down the list.
    +1 Too long, if you don't forget the thread, you should go find it on page 50 after 24 hours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Is it important to lock threads when you don't bump it in the next 24hrs or 12hrs , because regarding on payers being busy on other things while waiting ont their thread to someone to reply it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Rather than rely on reported threads and manual reviews of unnecessary thread bumping, starting Monday (Oct. 24), we're going to automatically lock threads via script where the original poster posts consecutively within 24 hours.

We realize there will be a transition period where your thread may be unintentionally locked as we work out the kinks, but the rules will be straightforward: if you're the thread owner and you have the previous post in the thread and it has been less than 24 hours before you post another consecutive post, your post will be automatically locked.

Examples:
    A 12p: Here are my items!
    A 6p: Bump!

This thread will be closed because there was not 24 hours between bumps.
    B 1p: Is this for sale?
    A 2p: Yes!

This is ok because there are not two consecutive posts in 24 hours.
    A 12p next day: Bump!

This thread is ok since there was 24 hours between posts.

Any updates to status, c/o, auto, etc. should be done in the original post. Do not bump with updates. Any attempts to get around these rules w/ alternate accounts, making many new threads, free bumps, etc. may result in your inability to create new threads in AL Traders Market.

Please consult the other stickied posts for additional rules regarding thread bumping.

-ALS
    I have problem with following the rule of inform people about new C/o or auto or sold Item since Like after one hour I dont know why I cant edit my posts. I came backa fter 2 years and this problem appeared from nowherw.
    What should i do then?
    Bc I tried to follow a rule of 24hours, but IT creates mamy misinformation sińce for example my items are sold but i cant say anything about due to bumping rule and people keep asking me for them.
    What should i do?

Wysłane z mojego RMX3363 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[QUOTE=asommers;3914158]Rather than rely on reported threads and manual reviews of unnecessary thread bumping, starting Monday (Oct. 24), we're going to automatically lock threads via script where the original poster posts consecutively within 24 hours.

We realize there will be a transition period where your thread may be unintentionally locked as we work out the kinks, but the rules will be straightforward: if you're the thread owner and you have the previous post in the thread and it has been less than 24 hours before you post another consecutive post, your post will be automatically locked.

Examples:
    A 6p: Bump!

This thread will be closed because there was not 24 hours between bumps.
    B 1p: Is this for sale?
    A 2p: Yes!

This is ok because there are not two consecutive posts in 24 hours.
    A 12p next day: Bump!

This thread is ok since there was 24 hours between posts.

Any updates to status, c/o, auto, etc. should be done in the original post. Do not bump with updates. Any attempts to get around these rules w/ alternate accounts, making many new threads, free bumps, etc. may result in your inability to create new threads in AL Traders Market.

Please consult the other stickied posts for additional rules regarding thread bumping.

Test test test

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How do I get permission to create a thread on the trade market?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

@Asommers Is there a reason why I can’t delete my post from this thread? Maybe my use of the word thread is slightly off, but yesterday I posted to the traders market page looking to buy the new Blossomkeepers Dags. I was able to find them in the auction and so I came on to delete my post but the option to delete is not there (and I checked another one of my posts which when I go to edit the post, does in fact have the delete option).

Name:  IMG_4922.png
Views: 14
Size:  319.1 KBName:  IMG_4923.png
Views: 14
Size:  424.0 KB