Thread: Spirit items - Should it exist?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default Spirit items - Should it exist?

As a category of equipment rarity it seems fine to me but it never had relevance, they are uncomparable to the mythic items even in Power or price (craft), except for some imbalance like the one that happened with the blade, nobody would pay attention to it.

The system of leveling them up is interesting but it takes a long time and it isn't satisfactory to raise them to max lvl because they will not worth anyway.

So whats the purpose?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necl View Post
    As a category of equipment rarity it seems fine to me but it never had relevance, they are uncomparable to the mythic items even in Power or price (craft), except for some imbalance like the one that happened with the blade, nobody would pay attention to it.

The system of leveling them up is interesting but it takes a long time and it isn't satisfactory to raise them to max lvl because they will not worth anyway.

So whats the purpose?
    Only adventurer players can understand how beautiful and important the spirit weapon is in the game, but the dev doesn't give it priority, they don't weigh how to put the right power of the proc, it really should be stronger than the mythic because it needs effort to make it stronger, what's the point of leveling it if the result is not good when the last lvl comes? They should have weighed if arcane power is 100%, spirit should be 80% and mythic should be 75%. They can't adjust and weigh the strength of arcane 81, arc dagger 150% but the rest is 60% which is weaker than mythics.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

@asommers right now the first spirit weapon 71 has become useless and has been forgotten but its pull proc is very good why not combine the proc of ancient and zodian in its last lvl so that your creation of spirit weapons will not become useless , spirit weapons are like a masterpiece that is left to be forgotten and will be just a vanity when the day comes

5. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Only adventurer players can understand how beautiful and important the spirit weapon is in the game, but the dev doesn't give it priority, they don't weigh how to put the right power of the proc, it really should be stronger than the mythic because it needs effort to make it stronger, what's the point of leveling it if the result is not good when the last lvl comes? They should have weighed if arcane power is 100%, spirit should be 80% and mythic should be 75%. They can't adjust and weigh the strength of arcane 81, arc dagger 150% but the rest is 60% which is weaker than mythics.
    I agree and also, why? Why make a spirit ítem lvl 76 in char lvl81?? Last spirit item was the same lvl of the char 71 - 71

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

The problem is, Sts doesent rly know how to make useful weapons in pve, they can look cool and be op, but most weps become useless after they add more op wep.
    Game gets boring when you just camp 1/2wep. Kinda miss prock stacking <3. Pve boring now, cus tired of 1hitting everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Im not saying that it should be deleted entirely but I really dont think devs should make more spirits, they proved that they cant do them right, twice with 71 and now 81

Spirit rarity had good potential to be utility weapons rather than high damaging procs, but devs went nope and buffed damage procs by adding hp base dmg to a hilarious degree, and then they nerfed back to 0 lmao <--- this is not toxic bashing by the way, just pocking fun
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Skeleton Mike For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Spirit 71 is really good I'm using it as speed weapon while rushing and pulling mobs at the same time make clearing much easier tho it could use some buffs with then proc rate and stats % of 3/3 71 spirit set maybe add 20%ms and haste%

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

i made concept videos for spirit weapons. tbh i realized that both videos were bad takes so i unlisted them.

if you invest time into leveling items they should be powerful. but if the items are not powerful then what is the point of leveling them.

if the pull to spirit weapons was 100% chance to proc it still wouldn't be powerful. it just doesnt match the time invested

compare it to farming gold and buying a lvl 81 mythic item. you was better off investing time into farming gold for the mythic items.

spirit items need to be reworked and although people will disagree with this it actually has to be done.

but people will justify their time spent leveling the spirit items. this is why they remain untouched.

realistically the spirit items should be just as powerful as the mythic items if not more.

but thats just my take .

in the end spirit items dont actually have a place in the game. its either they're the best or they're not. if theyre not then why level them.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited by Potofgreed; 03-19-2022 at 11:51 PM.

i wrote this a long time ago

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...=spirit%20deep

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

If there are only one kind of spirit gear and they Upgradeable to next expantion, the answer is yes. But the current spirit gear is so d*mn useless. Had no point to leveling them.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to terapan For This Useful Post: