Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview: Happy Halloween Week 3! + Birthday & Arcane Updates!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nice ty sts. Dagger be op again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

i hope the staff "will" be op as well like dagger without gears

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

@asommers @Cinco That means zodias arcane has 2 type boss type is sword, bow and gun and pve clear type is aegis, staff and dagger, lol did you test it why dagger is boss killer than bow can kill boss in 1-2 sec did you already test the dagger?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Happy halloween!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I see alot of people being salty about the kraken not being nerfed but where was this when rogues had no good weapons as compared to other classes? Wars were bullying bosses and mages already have the best set of skills you can get With smuggler they're just unstoppable
    With every weapon being released one class always benefits the most which was loosing alot in the previous set.
    We all expect wars to carry maps now if the rogue is doing so people don't like it?
    Hypocrisy

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Killer shark For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Please make kraken bow op as well @asommers add
    Aoe procs to clear mobs when charge attacking and good amount of damage to kill bosses quickly which is what bow is meant for...(single target weap)

Thank you.

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Killer shark View Post
    I see alot of people being salty about the kraken not being nerfed but where was this when rogues had no good weapons as compared to other classes? Wars were bullying bosses and mages already have the best set of skills you can get With smuggler they're just unstoppable
    With every weapon being released one class always benefits the most which was loosing alot in the previous set.
    We all expect wars to carry maps now if the rogue is doing so people don't like it?
    Hypocrisy

There was also concern about warriors 1 shotting elite bosses. Mages unstoppable? I hope youre not talking about pvp because that would be ironic coming from a rogue and if you're talking about zodias bosses our only use was to use energize, the hyper guns were nothing more than stat sticks before the buff. Don't make lies up to prevent those game-breaking arcane daggers from getting nerfed.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Idek what's happening with new gear anymore, it's like they're not tested before release... prices are gonna skyrocket now due to rich players holding unto 20 of them. This sh*t is getting tiring, still happy about changes in the event though.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Observing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Buffing the other Arcanes are a nice touch so no one gets frustrated with the damage gap. But the damage it self we cannot complain about since obviously the game is progressing and a release of new maps would mean the current damage is a necessity in the long run.

Too much damage was never a problem. Polaris one shots bosses in Elite sunk (where most players run) in literally one tap. A warrior with a mythic/speed set, worth the value of kraken daggs currently (150m- plus/minus), can one shot the miniboss/boss easily. Mini boss doesn't require ult, and when reaching the main boss the ultimate is full loaded 90% of the time(one tap).

Mages have a insanely op mob clear and boss kill potential with mythic/ebon set as well. The hyperos buff made killing the bosses nice and clean with ultimate and proc. Try a set worth 150m+. See the amount of damage you can output. Keep in mind these are mythics.

Then the Rogues, 150m set. Sunken+Pisces/Marianos or Bounty. We get a 4 second or less window to actually click the ultimate and do damage to the main boss, taking into consideration the mobs spawning and the proc aligning. The mini boss requires us to proc pisces swap to bounty/marianos very quickly to kill. If sunken procs the mob clear is very good. Kraken armour is not in this text because it is very strong. Warriors don't really need kraken, but for mages and rogues kraken is neat. This is without arcanes 81.

If they do decide to nerf the kraken daggs and it turns out too weak compared to Pisces or other Arcanes, then threads will arise, asking for a buff. So buffing the other Arcane items damage seems like the most optimal choice.

+1 to the update!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Read For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Observing View Post
    There was also concern about warriors 1 shotting elite bosses. Mages unstoppable? I hope youre not talking about pvp because that would be ironic coming from a rogue and if you're talking about zodias bosses our only use was to use energize, the hyper guns were nothing more than stat sticks before the buff. Don't make lies up to prevent those game-breaking arcane daggers from getting nerfed.
    Mages can kill any bosses as fast as wars without using ult. You guys got a hack of insta procing with the clock and you still crying about kraken dags hell rogues don't even have a good ult saving the entire ult shot from start to end just for it to go on a side box.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Killer shark For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Wdym save dollars? People spent 5.1k and above plat just to get 1 or more arcane especially daggers it cost so much plat.. we risked our money to get arcane so that we can make our life easier and make your farming more smooth.
    But i would agree on the one tap bosses but to a certain extent cause bosses like elite mecha still gives some challenge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

I was looking forward to getting a bow that worked well. I hate using daggers. 😞

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

From what they mentioned. I can infer that they gonna buff other weapons except kraken daggers(no nerf).Let's see how much they've buffed the weapons first.
    Also keep in mind if they do nerf the daggers, they have to give a control effect to rouge. Since mage has stun,war has pull. Rouge has to get something nice.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to tailwarrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Observing View Post
    Hes not liar. War sure the top class in zodias now for melting the boss. Mage aquaris proc + smuggler unstoppable. Rogue only doing stupid knock back with bounty bow.Thats why rogue gl gear cheapest compare to other. Keep crying for kraken nerf lol

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

"Oligarch Devouring his Son" painting
    Wow
    Twelv
    DEAD TWELV - MOVED TO ALBION ONLINE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

are the Boogie and the Oligarch Badges trade-able ?

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I'm home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I'm a carrot.
    -hqrdcqre

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Give special things to veteran player who still active like banner or backpack to appreciate on birthday event!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hastlin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I would be happy that the mage weapons were more powerful since they do not look like arcane weapons 81 a buff will fall super well thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    add auto follow so we can follow claw user to farm all all map.
    What a mind-blowing suggestion

Sent from my Infinix X689B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

interesting birthday vanities i like it. gold color. is it still possible to add a golden pistol vanity (for bow users) before you release the birthday event? if not, maybe consider adding this to lootable items from sirspendsalot someday once you decided to update it?

Thank you so much.