Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-10-28 Content Update (297067)

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts

Default 2022-10-28 Content Update (297067)

+ Fixed Halloween 2022 sets not applying effects.
    + Halloween 2022 vanity set effects no longer overlap.
    + Halloween 2022 vanity sets require 3 pieces to activate.
    + All Halloween 2022 vanity sets get a more powerful 4 piece buff.
    + Deadly Dragkin Vanity descriptions updated to indicate the sets that they complete.
    + The 2022 Halloween Treats bag has a rare chance to drop in Smack O'Lantern's castle.
    + In keeping with (recent) tradition, the Halloween Assassin Shield vanity has been added to Top 10 LB rewards.
    + Zazel is now holding the 2022 Halloween Assassin Shield vanity - so check it out if you're into that kind of thing.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TzatOps For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Halloween event never give us disappointment. Thanks this is a worth it lb rewards

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Awsome! Thank you! BUT:

I hope you add the dragkin shield to the tier vendor (same with drakula shield last year I think?), cause otherwise only super rich players have it, and the 4p set bonus is unachievable for most :/

And what also bothers me is that only top 10 (from which at least 50% seem not to play legit) get good unique rewards. These are all insane rich players who have everything already anyways. Could you at least give top 50 also something unique (maybe dragkin shield as well, if you don't add it to vendor? - this way at least 50 full sets would be ingame).

Thanks again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andreasobst View Post
    Awsome! Thank you! BUT:

I hope you add the dragkin shield to the tier vendor (same with drakula shield last year I think?), cause otherwise only super rich players have it, and the 4p set bonus is unachievable for most :/

And what also bothers me is that only top 10 (from which at least 50% seem not to play legit) get good unique rewards. These are all insane rich players who have everything already anyways. Could you at least give top 50 also something unique (maybe dragkin shield as well, if you don't add it to vendor? - this way at least 50 full sets would be ingame).

Thanks again!
    Sorry, but, adding the shield to vendor sounds so silly, what's the point on some people spending their dollars for platinum and others who spent lot of golds to get the shield, some not lucky enough to get a hand of it. The Dev made 3pcs set with 300% GL which is the same amount as the formerly best gold loot set, at a cheaper price, which's already good enough imo.

Feel free to comment on this tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Awsome! Thank you! BUT:

Thanks again!
    Agreed ! would love to see both of the Deadly dragkin axe and the Dragkin shield in the tier vendor for a HUGE amount of platinum and gold (gold sink)
    Last edited by hqrdcqre; 10-28-2022 at 01:02 PM.
    when I'm home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I'm a carrot.
    -hqrdcqre

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Awsome! Thank you! BUT:

Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellencies View Post
    Sorry, but, adding the shield to vendor sounds so silly, what's the point on some people spending their dollars for platinum and others who spent lot of golds to get the shield, some not lucky enough to get a hand of it. The Dev made 3pcs set with 300% GL which is the same amount as the formerly best gold loot set, at a cheaper price, which's already good enough imo.

Feel free to comment on this tho.
    i dont see a problem of adding the untradeable version of the shield for a huge amount of platinum/gold up to (200-300m) to the vendor that will help with the gold sink and the tradeable version will remain its value
    Last edited by hqrdcqre; 10-28-2022 at 01:03 PM.
    when I'm home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I'm a carrot.
    -hqrdcqre

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have to agree that there are too few shields avaiable; it was fine before, when you didn't need them for full bonus. But now that you can only get full set bonus with dragkin shield, they honestly should give out few more. I like the idea of making them expensive in tier vendor for gold (good way to deal with inflation!), or to give them to top 50, what wouldn't heavily impact the price of existing ones, but would also give some more sets to the market.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PeterEter For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Or add new banner/s that part of the new sets. We don't have banners and a pet yet for this year's Halloween event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I wouldn’t add them to tier vendor. As much as I would love to have one, some things need to stay rare.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Doesn't even need to be the same shield, a different looking shield or banner (maybe as top 50 rewards) that complete the sets would be very fine.

Just give us all the possibility to complete the 4p sets. Otherwise why introduce FOUR (!) new sets, then change/nerf them from 2/3 to 3/4 part sets, but make the fourth item needed for ALL new sets exclusive...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So either the Gold % description for the 4 piece Treant Set is wrong or it's not working correctly. Definitely NOT giving 400% GL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Plat sale is not working btw. Neither for Doid nor for PC version

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + Fixed Halloween 2022 sets not applying effects.
    + Halloween 2022 vanity set effects no longer overlap.
    + Halloween 2022 vanity sets require 3 pieces to activate.
    + All Halloween 2022 vanity sets get a more powerful 4 piece buff.
    + Deadly Dragkin Vanity descriptions updated to indicate the sets that they complete.
    + The 2022 Halloween Treats bag has a rare chance to drop in Smack O'Lantern's castle.
    + In keeping with (recent) tradition, the Halloween Assassin Shield vanity has been added to Top 10 LB rewards.
    + Zazel is now holding the 2022 Halloween Assassin Shield vanity - so check it out if you're into that kind of thing.
    thank you soo much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hello Sir , I dont know if anyone notice but theres a bug with those new vanities and old vanities like drakula and merman when you combining them , doesn’t display the right stats

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bboylenkagamine For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I don't think you should've made the new sets a 3-p and 4-p tbh it should've stayed a 2-p and 3-p maybe added a 200% gold loot to the bone, chem, and exterminator set and a 300% to the terrible set unless you have a plan for the new shield that you are adding cuz there still want be to many shields out in away I do agree on one thing adding a bound version on the dragkin shield cuz I think you was about to even the whole thing with over pricing for rare items tbh doing the 3-p and 4-p now is going to cause a chaotic ordeal with how much it'll be on getting dragkin shield I see ppl saling them now for almost 1b but now it's going to get very over priced on rare items or just keep the gold loot off and make it back to the way it was on a 2-p and 3-p I think you're doing your best to even out the over pricing item in game now you can't stack very good to on daily blessings which was helping the actual new players to game just like the new ring is for 10k tokens last minute players want have enough time to work on it tbh I believe those should go for around 5k on token on the fact that it's still hard to farm tokens drops are still low the drops aren't like what we got from other events I didn't mind the new sets being a 2-p and 3-p sets without a gold bonus tbh I think it was pretty good as it was