Thread: Fistfighting - The Way of The Inward Traveler

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Fistfighting - The Way of The Inward Traveler

Hello my friends in forums! Chioricon here!

Recently I have been bored with using mainly ANY weapons to do it. Then Crapricon decided to go weaponless to kill bosses. that inspires me to make this thread!

SO, without further ado....

FistFighting ~ Hidden Art of War and Rage

So basically what does fistfighting do? You UNEQUIP your weapons and fight the mobs LIKE A BOSS! Do note that players with 1-handed weapons should remove their shield for approved fairness!

Why should I even do FISTFIGHTING when I can use my own weapon for faster farm.....

Buddy, that is because everybody underestimate most bosses nowadays. Please do note that Fist Fighting is HARDCORE and not for the faint of heart or, subsequently poor people which total cash less than 500k. (sorry!!!)

What are the rules of fistfighting???

Really??? You want me, a new guy to give me rules? Well okay!

1) ONLY helm and armor is allowed in brawls. Vanity set bonuses counts too, as they give passive ongoing buffs during the fight.

2) SKILLS should be used ONLY BY YOU to make a fair fight. NO SKILLS allowed from other party members! That includes buffing you, debuffing mobs/boss, healing or even attacking mobs!

3) POTIONS are allowed during the brawl, so ask your friends for potions as and when you need it!

4) Quick swapping sets in the midst of a brawl is NOT ALLOWED!

5) For [B]TRULY HARDCORE PLAYERS,[B] a special challenge is to TAKE ALL YOUR STUFF OFF! INCLUDING RINGS AND VANITY SETS for a TRULY HARDCORE and Memorable fight! In this specific mode, Teammates can HEAL AND BUFF YOU, but you have to attack the mobs yourself!

Awww YEAH! I suceeded in my first brawl! What should I do to contribute to this!?

You could help spread this "hidden" technique by posting SCREENSHOTS and/or VIDEOS in your reply!

Any tips for this?

Um..... come to think of it, I DON'T KNOW! =P

However, should you have any tips for me to improve the post, please leave a reply or PM me in either the forums or the game. I will be in the forums often!

Thank you so much for taking your time and ENJOY THE HARDCORE GAMEPLAY!

~Chioricon~
    Last edited by Sim Jing; 08-12-2012 at 09:03 PM.