Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Kraken daggers broken?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Default Kraken daggers broken?

I've seen vids about kraken daggers kinda broken i mean no offense to people who owns the dagger but seriously tho really overpowered thing just melts anything will daggers stay like this forever? Or is it intended for something new in zodias expansion like Elite Valley Gates ,Kinda hoping for something new in zodias expansion not just E sunken everyday something interested maybe? Any thoughts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

If you're asking why I'm pointing out daggers specifically because in previous expansion it was warriors on 71 with reflection meta and 76 mages with haste dmg output meta and maybe rogs? 81 with burst dmg meta

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

The daggers seem to not be as broken as people say

The other arc 81 weapons are just not as good apparently

#1 Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    The daggers seem to not be as broken as people say

The other arc 81 weapons are just not as good apparently

#1 Rogue
    They are completely broken, a #1 player would know that.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Switchback For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

What u unsatisfy?? It's better its being op for pve....no need to be jealous of other class just because ur current class arc weapon wasn't good enough... atleast it not one shot at pvp

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    true HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danialazhad63 View Post
    What u unsatisfy?? It's better its being op for pve....no need to be jealous of other class just because ur current class arc weapon wasn't good enough... atleast it not one shot at pvp

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
    No one ever said about unsatisfied i mean no offense to anyone if this post offended you i was asking if people find the dagger overpowered or is this a sign of something new coming up it clearly say you didn't read enuf and just came up with a conclusion because of the title sorry bout that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

The arc 81 has 2 types of weapon
    - Zodias 'boss killer' (guaranteed proc on charged attack) weapons will get additional effects when the proc activates on a boss or miniboss.
    - Zodias 'PvE clear' type weapon proc damage is being increased overall (with the exception of the Kraken Battle Claws' damage aura).
    - All the Zodias Arcane weapon proc cooldowns will be shortened.

Dev said that dagger belongs to PVE clear means mob cleaner, no need to nerf the damage of dagger to mob but because dagger is boss and mob cleaner the bow boss killer type will be useless against boss.

@asommers @Cinco why dagger pve clear has op damage on boss? We ned to know if it will be nerf or not on boss? Maybe buffs arc 81 bow 1 charge 1hit to all boss in zodias to make it a boss killer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    #1 rogue in cringe meta

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nexior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I saw rogue 1.2k dex with arcane claw kill boss in esunken 2mins with 1 proc with low dex just standing at the boss, can you watch the video of encryption https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JQK_GH7Isbw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    I saw rogue 1.2k dex with arcane claw kill boss in esunken 2mins with 1 proc with low dex just standing at the boss, can you watch the video of encryption https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JQK_GH7Isbw
    Jesus effortless taking down current expansion elite bosses and stuff clearly powerful weapon I'm still having doubts of it's power effortless killing bosses without a hassle it's like 7 items in 1 weapon all you need is the dagger and nothing else xd no offense the owners i love seeing rogs shine once again they have been forgotten during expansion 76 devs might add something new in expansion that requires strong dps that's where dagger comes up like how mages are really strong during expansion 76 fair enuf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

I've not used the arcanes yet so I'm just commenting on the information I have read and seen in a video.
    I always thought that daggers were for clearing mobs and bows for bosses.
    I do believe that we rogues definitely need a good bow for bosses, mari bow is, to put it mildly, useless. Hard to use and not good even in Hydra. Misses the target a lot and difficult to proc.
    Maybe a compromise could be made between the two weapons?
    More damage on the bow for instance?
    I'll bide my time and see what happens before committing myself to purchasing but rogues do deserve better gears after the nightmare of pisces and mari.
    Even I switched to mage and the difference was amazing after struggling in zodias on my rogue.
    Maybe the daggers are meant to be like that for a reason like some have said. It's all conjecture at the moment and only a developer can put us in the picture. Hope everyone is enjoying Halloween. 🎃👻

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I've not used the arcanes yet so I'm just commenting on the information I have read and seen in a video.
    I do believe that we rogues definitely need a good bow for bosses, mari bow is, to put it mildly, useless. Hard to use and not good even in Hydra. Misses the target a lot and difficult to proc.
    I'll bide my time and see what happens before committing myself to purchasing but rogues do deserve better gears after the nightmare of pisces and mari.
    Even I switched to mage and the difference was amazing after struggling in zodias on my rogue.
    Maybe the daggers are meant to be like that for a reason like some have said. It's all conjecture at the moment and only a developer can put us in the picture. Hope everyone is enjoying Halloween. 🎃👻
    Yeah mari bow sucks hope devs buff bow fast charge time and proc rate as well as target lock

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Maybe the daggers are meant to be like that for a reason like some have said. It's all conjecture at the moment and only a developer can put us in the picture. Hope everyone is enjoying Halloween.
    well snake did start a thread on it but no one responded to buff mari bow. It had issues similar to pisces dagger where it is impossible to proc for a long time ( since haste does not work in basic attack) and damage sucks on zodias elite bosses.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Default Rogue Ultimate Skill Rework // Kraken Dagger Proc Nerf

After that long thread

People would agree that kraken dagger is broken and too powerful even worn naked it can still kill almost anything in few seconds

Suggestion is

Kraken dagger:
    Significant damage nerf to bosses while damage to mobs remains untouched

Kraken bow:
    Damage increase against bosses

Maria bow:
    Proc rate/ Target lock/ tweak on charging speed

Rogue ultimate rework :

Rework on rogues ultimates and all can agree rogues skill set of ultimates sucks , Rework would be appreciated change for refuel and that regen ulti also aim shot ultimate prioritize main boss (1) mini boss (2) mobs (3) other objects (4)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Advocacies For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

It is indeed overpowered, for what I saw in videos and in game, the thing is doing enemy base hp damage just like the eating machine bow and sword was doing before the nerf. So they know what they are doing.

Personally speaking I believe that the developers are not incompetent to balance things, this must be their tactic to increase the hype for weapons behind locked chests or in store, but we all know that a nerf is coming as it had happened in the past.

if true then it is a very scummy method of doing buisness, just like making threads about "toxic bashing" when players voice their frustrations in the forums :/
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I haven't tried the arcs yet but ive seen them and id just like to say wars and sorcs been better class for quite a while now and rogues had the worst mythics imaginable , s/o to mari , not very effective at all unless your 3-400 m down in gears at the time that they originally released , rogues very unsatisfied with their mythics while sorc and wars can solo e sunk with easy , i personally think its time for rogue to once again take top , i mean lets be fair rogue was meant to do the most single target damage / things were changed so every class can clear mobs, i think this is just devs way to dial back to the original class layout

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Also the people i see saying it's broken be one shotting elite sunk boss , or any other boss for that matter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    I haven't tried the arcs yet but ive seen them and id just like to say wars and sorcs been better class for quite a while now and rogues had the worst mythics imaginable , s/o to mari , not very effective at all unless your 3-400 m down in gears at the time that they originally released , rogues very unsatisfied with their mythics while sorc and wars can solo e sunk with easy , i personally think its time for rogue to once again take top , i mean lets be fair rogue was meant to do the most single target damage / things were changed so every class can clear mobs, i think this is just devs way to dial back to the original class layout
    I guess that's fair enough but hear me out what do you think about 1.2k dex or naked rogue with kraken dagger no ultimate no armor proc dealing triple or even more dmg than a 2.5k primary no ultimate no armor buff Don't get me wrong in the previous expansion i know how the rogs was unappreciated but thing is this isn't a skill set or ultimate skill issue it's about the equipment itself being broken ultimate skill made warrior and mage special i hope rogs ultimate skill set gets justice and have some rework

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I mean last time was War and Mage Supremacy now that the fact its Rog Supremacy Acceptance is the Key .

Sent from my RMX3241 using Tapatalk