Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Kraken daggers broken?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Observing View Post
    Ngl its kinda crazy that these daggers have lasted this long without getting hotfixed
    + 100 I agree, hope they get addressed sooner than later.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    Nerf dagger but give rogue, wars ult( rage )
    And everything will b balance. Just nerf it but give rogue that ult to compensate

x5 dex for rogue but x5 hp for warrior so these 2 classes will serve their role

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
    give rogs war ulti?
    rog has 2-3 times higher base dps than war and you want to give them 6xdmg boost? they would nuke strongest bosses within a second.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    give rogs war ulti?
    rog has 2-3 times higher base dps than war and you want to give them 6xdmg boost? they would nuke strongest bosses within a second.
    Then war will stay as the main character of al. You can tank with immortality ult get 6x str melt bosses with weapon procs. What role does war play? Everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blackflash View Post
    Then war will stay as the main character of al. You can tank with immortality ult get 6x str melt bosses with weapon procs. What role does war play? Everything.
    Tanking? Rogs/sorcerers don't really need that due to armor/hp procs.
    Also, war can't be main character, because someone bas to clear mobs (and war is the weakest against mobs) - and that's sorc role (who's the weakest against bosses). In addition, war doesn't always kill bosses fast - problems with getting a proc, stuns, knocking, fails etc. Rog in pve is (was* due to op kraken daggers) in between - can kill bosses and mobs, but not as fast as war/sorc.
    Also, rogue with 6x dex ult would be the most broken class - strongest in pve and also the strongest in pvp (remember that rogs are clowning other classes in pvp - and you want to make rog the strongest class in both, pve and pvp).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blackflash View Post
    yes because the objective to finish the map is to kill boss only. thats why warior is superior to all class you can finish the map even leaving with so many mobs alive but you cant finish leaving the boss alive. but its unfair if rog can kill both mobs and boss fast just like claw is equal to nepta + rage ultimate unlimited + additional x6 dex its 100% broken.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Why not just change the requirement to kraken set 3/3 to be able to proc?

Win-win for both sts and players. Players would need to buy set which makes the demand high. So ppl will open more locks and sts will earn sweet dolla$.

Let us rogs have something to look forward to for once since ages. If not rog class will just sizzle out and force us to switch class just like what happened while back during the evg :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

tl;dr it sounds like warriors and mage players are crying nerf because Rogue is actually competitive now. Guessing it's the same warriors and mages that switched to those classes during evg meta. Keep in mind, warriors and mages both have mythics that when proced can do just as much damage as rogue daggers. But yes let's not focus on that, just on rogue weapons.

From someone who's actually used the daggers, yes they are strong, but not to the point where you end up "1 shotting" the boss like many people (most who likely haven't tested daggers themselves and just believe what's fed to them), are posting. I believe warrior and mage arcanes should be buffed to be competitive, rather than just nerfing rogue. After doing testing on Hydra with daggers, you take down hydra at about the same rate as a MYTHIC Neptaris, maybe a bit faster... but yes let's again ignore that piece. Why do warriors and mages want a buff to their arcanes AND nerf rogue daggers to be subpar to mythic items? Make it one or the other.

By the way, not just Hydra, but even in ESF map the daggers basically do damage similar to how neptaris does. Heck I know quite a few warriors that can clear faster than a rogue with daggers. Should we just nerf the warrior and mage class into oblivion too then in this case?

Also, keep in mind historically arcane weapons have always been meant to be strong/op because they're the top tier weapons (terror blade and ebon aegis(?) ring a bell...). They're meant to be OP for the current expansion for everyone who can afford them, and meant to last into the next expansion as a baseline/head start so you don't just go into the new expansion map and do 10 damage per hit...

Regardless of what happens it won't really affect me, because I can just spend the money to gear another class (although I like playing rogue's playstyle). But some players want to discriminate against a class because they're actually standing toe to toe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    tl;dr it sounds like warriors and mage players are crying nerf because Rogue is actually competitive now. Guessing it's the same warriors and mages that switched to those classes during evg meta. Keep in mind, warriors and mages both have mythics that when proced can do just as much damage as rogue daggers. But yes let's not focus on that, just on rogue weapons.

From someone who's actually used the daggers, yes they are strong, but not to the point where you end up "1 shotting" the boss like many people (most who likely haven't tested daggers themselves and just believe what's fed to them), are posting. I believe warrior and mage arcanes should be buffed to be competitive, rather than just nerfing rogue. After doing testing on Hydra with daggers, you take down hydra at about the same rate as a MYTHIC Neptaris, maybe a bit faster... but yes let's again ignore that piece. Why do warriors and mages want a buff to their arcanes AND nerf rogue daggers to be subpar to mythic items? Make it one or the other.

By the way, not just Hydra, but even in ESF map the daggers basically do damage similar to how neptaris does. Heck I know quite a few warriors that can clear faster than a rogue with daggers. Should we just nerf the warrior and mage class into oblivion too then in this case?

Also, keep in mind historically arcane weapons have always been meant to be strong/op because they're the top tier weapons (terror blade and ebon aegis(?) ring a bell...). They're meant to be OP for the current expansion for everyone who can afford them, and meant to last into the next expansion as a baseline/head start so you don't just go into the new expansion map and do 10 damage per hit...

Regardless of what happens it won't really affect me, because I can just spend the money to gear another class (although I like playing rogue's playstyle). But some players want to discriminate against a class because they're actually standing toe to toe.
    We do not annihilate with this mythic weapon unless u have 2.5k+ primary and that's justified but 1.2k dex annihilating everything including elite sunken bosses mobs oh wow just plain balance don't you think? ; )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

i think make this a nee feedback to the arcane 81 weapon because they close the feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

i see some player take advantage using this dagger rent to dominate lb and all elite zodias map they are paying gold for that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    We do not annihilate with this mythic weapon unless u have 2.5k+ primary and that's justified but 1.2k dex annihilating everything including elite sunken bosses mobs oh wow just plain balance don't you think? ; )
    again, 1) arcanes are meant to be more powerful than mythics. Hence there being a difference in rarity. 2) Rogue's have always meant to be superior in boss fights. Warriors are already good at bosses and well rounded (also it's hard to die as a warrior unless you just afk). 3) you want warriors to be top tier at bossing, survival and mobbing it seems. Should we petition to rename the game to warrior legends?

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

A wide range of changes to Arcane (and Spirit) weapons is coming soon.

Closing so the feedback threads get all the attention. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com