Thread: Pocket Legends ideas for Christmas and future updates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Pocket Legends ideas for Christmas and future level 120+ level 125 updates.

Hi, I was wondering if you could hopefully still do my idea for level 120 about an underwater map with npc fish like whales, clownfish, octopuses, and all the cute looking fish in the sea for npc fish. If you could add a ripple effect for the water that would be nice. It would also be cool if you could make a world map 2 starting at level 120. Also, it would be cool if for the underwater map make it so you have to wear certain gear ether vanity or 115 armor to be able to breathe underwater. Also, remember to add the underwater mobs. So for the first two levels make it a bright water color because it is only 5000 meters under water with fish mobs/enemies like stingray, pufferfish, shark, eels. Then for levels 3 and 4 make the water color darker because it is deeper underwater. It is 100,000 meters deep. For the mobs/enemies you could do Deep sea blob/sculpin (Psychrolutes phrictus), the goblin shark, The Proboscis Worm (Parborlasia corrugatus), Stonefish (Synanceia verrucosa), viperfish, frilled shark, angler fish, and northern stargazer fish. A lot of fans and my friends want an underwater map so please I think it would be a great idea and fresh content.

Also, for Christmas event 2022, I was wondering if you could make a Christmas themed pet with 7k stats like armor, damage, health, x3 town and PVE speed, 50% luck and gold loot . So here is what the pet should look like… I want it to be a wooden cross pet with 7k stats and then in the description it says it is a wooden cross to represent Jesus dying on the cross for all our sins so we can be forgiven and have eternal life. All we have to do is accept Him into our hearts. Then put this Bible verse in the description too. Romans 10:9. Have a great day and God bless you.
    Last edited by Amazingideas04; 12-10-2022 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Had to make a lot of changes in the writing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amazingideas04 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I have so many good ideas for pocket legends. I wish I could just work for them and draw and artistically create world map 2 for them. I already have another idea for level 125 cap. It should be a robot/machine themed map with robot/machine mobs. For npc’s I guess you could make ether people/animals in a machine type outfit or robot good guys. Then make a robotic town because that just sounds awesome. For the final robot boss you should call name it “The Robot God”, and give that boss extremely powerful weaponry. For the previous robot/machine bosses give them powerful weaponry but, not as powerful as the final boss obviously. For the first two bosses give them average weaponry for level 125 cap. Thanks I hope you like my idea! For the art of the map in world map 2 you could make it like like a Sci-fi robot city. Kinda like how it looks like in the Star Wars movies with those floating space cities.

Just a quick retouch on the level 120 cap update I suggested also about the underwear map and town with npc fish and fish mobs. For the art of that map on world map 2 where you can enter after you have completed 115 cap map. So for the art and what it looks like on world map 2 I think it should be in the ocean on the map with ocean statues coming out of the water or something. Then the story can be like you go from molten mountain go back to the sailing ship to travel deep under the ocean. The 120 cap map should be called, “Deep under the ocean”. Then you would travel back to the ship and sail away to “The Robotic Sky city”. That’s the name of the level 125 cap map. I hope you like my ideas and suggestions. I have plenty more to come. Thanks have a great day ok.
    Last edited by Amazingideas04; 12-10-2022 at 06:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

this is a really good idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neroarrow View Post
    I'd say a diver helmet you need to breathe underwater

https://www.google.com/search?q=dive...&bih=615&dpr=1

Diver helmets look pretty awesome!
    also i'd structure your ideas more spaced out and categorized:

Example:

L120 “Deep under the ocean” campaign
    On a world map 2 unlocked at level 115 when you have gotten through molten mountain.

In this campaign you need an airtank elixir or the rare divers helmet to breathe underwater. Without these items, after 2 minutes your health drains 1% per second.

I like the life/health drain idea because of disability to breathe underwater due to no breathing gear/maybe vanity gear.

Movement animation is slowed to make it look like you're moving underwater, as well as movement speed. Attack speed is also slowed, because animation is slowed. Movement speed buffs do not work underwater, and firebolt items don't work underwater. <——— This is unneeded because the enemies/mobs/bosses already do that and I feel like that’s enough slowness. Don’t want everyone to be to slow haha…

Features mobs such as:

Mobs for 5,000 meters deep under the ocean. Level 1 and 2. No traps yet!
    - pufferfish
    -shark
    -stingrays
    -eels

Mobs for 100,000 meters deep under the ocean. Level 3 and 4.
    Traps:
    - electric eel trap (shocks in 8m area)
    - Jellyfish trap (stings in 6m area)
    - deadly sea urchin traps!

Mobs:
    -viper fish
    -angler fish
    -Northern stargazer fish (mobs)
    -electric eels
    -jellyfish

Traverse through the coral reef and the vast ocean to eventually find the underwater ancient ruins to beat final two twin bosses. 1st level Boss: Stonefish (Synanceia verrucosa) and the sea angel (the sea angel is a good fish npc) .
    He drops stonefish sword (wave proc!), mythical stone shields (anti knockback), divers armor, harpoon gun, coral reef armor, etc.

When you unlock underwater sea crates, get a chance for <goblin shark and frilled shark pets>
    Goblin shark pet stats: 9k damage, armor, health, 50% gold loot, 3x PVE and town speed.
    Frilled shark stats: 10k damage, armor, 100% luck, 3x PVE and town speed.

Set particle effect for goblin shark: blue bubbles
    Set particle effect for frilled shark: black bubbles.

New character background: Oceanic

2nd level twin bosses. Still only 5,000 meters deep: (there is two in this second level) Deep sea blob/sculpin (Psychrolutes phrictus), and the Proboscis Worm (Parborlasia corrugatus).

3rd level boss: Vampire squid. 100,000 meters deep now. Another friendly npc fish you find in level 3 is: crush the turtle. Crush the turtle spawns in “Deep under the ocean” town after you have defeated vampire squid boss. Complete crush the turtles quest to earn the turtle vanity armor with decent 3-4K stats.

4th level bosses: 100,000 meters deep in the ancient underwater ruins. Goblin shark and frilled shark. Friendly npc fish in this level called Jeff the Whale. You have to do his quest and he spawns in town after you have defeated Goblin shark and frilled shark bosses. Jeff the whale sells you shark weapons and other valuable weapons under the deep ocean.

(11/6/22) Something to add: each of these bosses should have 1-2 attacks and animations at least. With the 1st and 2nd level bosses having only 1 different type of attack per boss. Then the 3rd and 4th level bosses will have 2 different types of attacks and animations to make things more of a challenge. The twin team bosses should each have their own different types of attacks and animations per boss. Each boss has its own different types of attacks and animations. It’s going to be a lot of work but, together I believe we can do it!

Other various quests can be gotten in “Deep under the ocean” town to get certain special weapons and crafting items to craft better weapons, shield, and armor.

End of example

The sailing ship campaign and the humania campaign both kind of lead to an underwater campaign, so this idea isn't outside the realm of alterra.

I had a lot of "reused" enemies in there, I mentioned a few ways to monetize this campaign likes crates, breathing elixirs, etc. as well as new things like movement animation being slowed for enemies and players. This is to appeal to cinco & the playerbase, cinco has a way to monetize and reuse textures/models, the players get an entire new way to play the game (slow speed, slowed animation). The more of these strategies you use, the more likely the idea can actually come to fruition. This is usually the way I formulate my ideas

Ok, I like some of your ideas neroarrow such as diver hat and being able to breath underwater with that item. But, please do not change or add to what I already said because I do not want shark men, aliens under water, or leviathan boss.You do not get to choose what mobs without my permission! I do not want under water pyramids or under water ship wrecks. I do not want any type of men or animal men underwater. I wanted it to be completely npc fish and fish mobs. As if the mobs are floating without any legs. That type of fish mob. Please do not add any fish or man mobs in the “deep under the ocean” 120, update. Slowing our abilities and speed down sounds interesting but, I think only the bosses and maybe enemies/mobs should be able to do that. All the current mobs i suggested and the ones in the “Robotic Sky City” update, are the only ones I wanted in the maps. Please private message me and ask me first before I say it’s ok to add certain fish npc/mobs into the maps because it was my idea originally. Thank you nerrowarrow; I hope you understand that I’m trying my best to organize and in my opinion I thought I categorized mobs very neatly. But, you have also made it easier for me to categorize mobs and bosses we want for the map. Thank you for that. I want to keep Pocket Legends as original as it can be. I have discord too if you want to talk to me there! Thatkindmage#2095

Underwater ruins could be in just one or two of the maps because I liked that idea. Then some of the fish mobs I suggested would be ether the bosses or just regular enemies/mobs for those levels.

I have been playing this game since 2010 or when it first came out. I want to keep Pocket Legends as original as it can be.

Nerrow arrow, You may now add weapon drops to what I have already said but, don’t change what I have said!!! I only get to change what you say because it was my idea ok. You can give me suggestions and ideas but, please don’t change the whole ideology of my idea.
    Last edited by Amazingideas04; 11-06-2022 at 10:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

i only added these examples for if you wanted to edit and put them in, but I did delete it.

The aliens, sharkmen, and crabmen I mentioned are models and textures that Spacetime Studios has a lot of. They have them across their previous games like Arcane Legends, Asylum Earth, Alien Oasis.

The engine pocket legends is built on might allow for some of these enemies, but it's such an old engine I think most of the enemies will have to be reused. Cinco is having a tough time with stuff like changes to the auction house, that's how old PL's engine is. That's the only reason I suggested them really.

As for the underwater movement slowing mechanic, since L85 we've been moving 3x-4x speed, so it's an interesting change of pace, and it's just changing animation speed so it might be easy for cinco to do. It would effect enemies too of course, so it wouldn't make the game harder, just different.

I'm not changing your ideas per se, just adding stuff that's more in the realm of possibility in the games current state. Adding all of these, especially worms and eels would be very hard to render on PL's old engine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

submarine pet would be cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neroarrow View Post
    i only added these examples for if you wanted to edit and put them in, but I did delete it.

The aliens, sharkmen, and crabmen I mentioned are models and textures that Spacetime Studios has a lot of. They have them across their previous games like Arcane Legends, Asylum Earth, Alien Oasis.

The engine pocket legends is built on might allow for some of these enemies, but it's such an old engine I think most of the enemies will have to be reused. Cinco is having a tough time with stuff like changes to the auction house, that's how old PL's engine is. That's the only reason I suggested them really.

As for the underwater movement slowing mechanic, since L85 we've been moving 3x-4x speed, so it's an interesting change of pace, and it's just changing animation speed so it might be easy for cinco to do. It would effect enemies too of course, so it wouldn't make the game harder, just different.

I'm not changing your ideas per se, just adding stuff that's more in the realm of possibility in the games current state. Adding all of these, especially worms and eels would be very hard to render on PL's old engine
    I understand nerrowarrow, that aliens, sharkmen, and crabmen may have been in other Spacetime studios games but, I do not think that would be a good fit for my “deep under the ocean” map idea. I would love to see cinco try and create npc fish and mobs with not legs but, fish fins and make it look like they’re floating in actual ocean water. In the levels and in the town. I would also love to assist cinco in anyway I can to make these dream map ideas come to life. Even though I do not live in texas and I live in Florida so I can not just go to Spacetime studios and work for them. Maybe I could work online in my free time. I only have like a few hours in my day though to play pocket legends because I’m working at a retail store and will also have a full time job at a
    fast food restaurant soon. Not mentioning names just for privacy.

Also, it is not worms cinco would be rendering. It is just that one worm and sea pigs team bosses that he would be rendering!
    Honestly, I would love to render them with him but, I don’t know how I could just start working for Spacetime studios online and design art and like animations for these bosses. Then render them after. I love this idea so much though. Please cinco, I’d love if you could do this.

As, for speed it could be something like slowed speed debuff underwear. So you would be going like 2x speed instead of 3.5x speed.

Even if cinco made my map ideas on a pocket legends 2 game I would love it to make all these dreamy maps come true for players to have fun with. Unreal engine or unity is a pretty powerful engine. Maybe that operating system would work.

Even in pocket legends 1, I’m sure cinco could render small versions of these fish bosses and mobs into the game and still make the “deep under the ocean” map playable.
    Last edited by Amazingideas04; 11-05-2022 at 12:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think this can work, because some of us are capped out and ard finding new adventure!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Thank you so much everybody for taking the time to comment on my amazing ideas that took me a while to think of. I hope something like this does happen with the level 120 “deep under the ocean” and the level 125 “The robotic sky city” updates. Merry Christmas everyone almost and happy almost Christmas event!!