Thread: Pocket Legends ideas for Christmas and future updates.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Pocket Legends ideas for Christmas and future level 120+ level 125 updates.

Hi, I was wondering if you could hopefully still do my idea for level 120 about an underwater map with npc fish like whales, clownfish, octopuses, and all the cute looking fish in the sea for npc fish. If you could add a ripple effect for the water that would be nice. It would also be cool if you could make a world map 2 starting at level 120. Also, it would be cool if for the underwater map make it so you have to wear certain gear ether vanity or 115 armor to be able to breathe underwater. Also, remember to add the underwater mobs. So for the first two levels make it a bright water color because it is only 5000 meters under water with fish mobs/enemies like stingray, pufferfish, shark, eels. Then for levels 3 and 4 make the water color darker because it is deeper underwater. It is 100,000 meters deep. For the mobs/enemies you could do Deep sea blob/sculpin (Psychrolutes phrictus), the goblin shark, The Proboscis Worm (Parborlasia corrugatus), Stonefish (Synanceia verrucosa), viperfish, frilled shark, angler fish, and northern stargazer fish. A lot of fans and my friends want an underwater map so please I think it would be a great idea and fresh content.

Also, for Christmas event 2022, I was wondering if you could make a Christmas themed pet with 7k stats like armor, damage, health, x3 town and PVE speed, 50% luck and gold loot . So here is what the pet should look like… I want it to be a wooden cross pet with 7k stats and then in the description it says it is a wooden cross to represent Jesus dying on the cross for all our sins so we can be forgiven and have eternal life. All we have to do is accept Him into our hearts. Then put this Bible verse in the description too. Romans 10:9. Have a great day and God bless you.
    Last edited by Amazingideas04; 12-10-2022 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Had to make a lot of changes in the writing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amazingideas04 For This Useful Post: