i only added these examples for if you wanted to edit and put them in, but I did delete it.

The aliens, sharkmen, and crabmen I mentioned are models and textures that Spacetime Studios has a lot of. They have them across their previous games like Arcane Legends, Asylum Earth, Alien Oasis.

The engine pocket legends is built on might allow for some of these enemies, but it's such an old engine I think most of the enemies will have to be reused. Cinco is having a tough time with stuff like changes to the auction house, that's how old PL's engine is. That's the only reason I suggested them really.

As for the underwater movement slowing mechanic, since L85 we've been moving 3x-4x speed, so it's an interesting change of pace, and it's just changing animation speed so it might be easy for cinco to do. It would effect enemies too of course, so it wouldn't make the game harder, just different.

I'm not changing your ideas per se, just adding stuff that's more in the realm of possibility in the games current state. Adding all of these, especially worms and eels would be very hard to render on PL's old engine