Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Survey Feedback: Halloween 2022

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal_Blood View Post
    pros:

- lots of choice from vendor (+guild hall furnishing)
    - variety of bosses to kill (boogie, oligarch)
    - lots of rewards from tiers (33 crate pulls per character?)
    - boss loot (badges)
    - awesome music in town

cons:

- energy farming
    - energy crafting cost
    - energy essence not tradable
    - tier rewards aren't something we can show off (crates)
    - vendor sells untradable items
    Ditto ditto ditto
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

There was a lot I liked about this event..the vanities were great, both from the vendor and the locked. I liked that end game could solo or random, I also liked the titles for plat reward. I felt that giving locked as a plat reward only served to remind us that it wasn’t really a reward. The token drop was a bit low even after it was tweaked. All in all a big thumbs up tho and thanks for those vanities!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Token Vendor
    - Add Heroic Halloween Pet Chest. 3k tokens. Contains all Halloween "themed" heroic pets. 1 random egg per chest. 1.5k-2k tokens. I would rather get specific heroic eggs offered in token Vendor but since i've suggested this several times and is obviously not happening Guess a chest is the better option.
    - Add a legendary belt/ring/amulet/artifact with a Halloween themed proc/passive such as hp leech, poison, flying bat that stuns nearby allies, drop a explosive pumpkin, etc.
    - Make Token Vendor items tradeable.

Tier Rewards
    Add a pet exclusive to tier reward, each week will give the same pet but if player already owns the pet the reward will be a higher rarity of that same pet. Example: initial reward= legendary pet. 2nd time reward=mythic rarity. 3rd time reward=heroic rarity. In order to get higher rarity the player must already own the lower rarity.
    Add a Vanity set, each week gives a different piece of the set. Example: Week 1= Helm. Week 2= Armor. Week 3= Backpack/Banner/Weapon/Aura (any of these).
    Now that this Split Week system has been added there's plenty of options to make combined rewards from each week.

Event Quest
    - Add more Trophy quests: Paracelsus' Skull, Paracelsus' Bone claw, Paracelsus' Green Goo, Paracelsus' Miniature Statue, Boogie's Heads, Oligarch's Blood-covered hands, Oligarch's miniature statue.
    - Add a quest available once all Trophy quests are completed, Talk to Deth to get a Recipe, this Recipe allows you to Craft the Spirit Fountain From Necropolis.
    - Add a exclusive questline for each week, completing all the questlines will grind a special reward (Badge/Title/Vanity set/Aura) these questlines could give a piece of a Vanity set different each week, this could be combined with tier reward Vanity set ending up in a 6/6 or a 7/7 Vanity set.

Boss Loot
    - Add Legendary rairty pet to Scourge, Valko, Drakeula and Paracelsus loot tables.
    - Add Heroic rarity pet to Drakeula (extremely low chance 1/2000) and Paracelsus (low chance 1/100).
    - Add Arcane rarity pet to Paracelsus, Boogie and Oligarch (extremely low chance 1/1000)
    - Increase drop rate of Halloween Locks drop rate.
    - Increase the amount of tokens. Scourge/Valko: 5-7 Tokens. Drakeula 7-12 Tokens. Paracelsus 12-15 Tokens. Boogie/Oligarch 15- 20 Tokens.
    - Add Boss Images to their respective Bosses (low chance 1/500 ).
    - Add Massive Nightmare Locks to Paracelsus' loot table (low chance 1/100).
    - Add Badge to Paracelsus' loot table (extremely low chance 1/1500).
    - Add a non-deluxe version of any of the auras to Paracelsus'loot table. A recipe that costs gold could be added to a vendor allowing players to craft these into their "Deluxe" versions like Dragkin event had.
    - Add Heroic Squash, Heroic Ewen, Heroic Gourdy, Heroic Patches to Jack Hellows' loot table (low chance 1/500).
    - Add pumpkin furniture to Jack Hellows'loot table.
    - Add free-to-open Boogie furniture chest and Oligarch furniture chest to Boogie and Oligarch's loot tables respectively.

Chests
    - Add Mythic/Arcane/Heroic rarity pets to Boogie Bag, Oligarch Bag and Greater Wicked Chest.

Other
    - There are plenty of Gold Sink options, choosing energy craft as the first addition as a gold sink is rather controversial. Could have added consumable items to any of the vendors that requieres gold. Items like fireworks or cakes are very popular when it comes to making partes in Guildhall or houses, a Halloween version would be a refreshing addition kind of like Candy Bomb works. This Halloween fireworks could have a alright chance to drop Candy Bowl, another item that makes players interact with House feature.
    - The "Día de los Muertos" side event was a nice touch in 2020, giving more uses to that door in Necropolis would be appreciated.
    - Not having access to guaranteed loot after "x" amount of pulls in the Specific Class Lock is enough penalty but it even costs double than a regular lock, I get increasing the price since theres a reduced pool of lootable items which makes it a better option if looking for an specific item, but twice the price looks too much, It costing 20platinum would be more than enough.
    - if the main new addition to Locked Chests is the Arcane Weapons dont make the guaranteed item included mythic rarity, its a Big slap in the face to everyone who spent 1.5k only to get an item worth 3m at max.

Goods
    - Love Split Lb, makes everyone able to adjust their schedule.
    - Different titles each week is a nice touch to tier rewards.
    - Adding lootable badges was good, always better late than never.
    - Adding Guild furniture through tokens was great, but hoped not so many were exclusive to buy with platinum.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I hope Halloween event was better then the Bday event. 10 years of AL and what they have given us is a slap in the face. A slice of cake for badge woah okay. Arcane X badge sheesh what relations does Arcane X have to the game in the last 10 years. Have creativity and take icon bosses from small maps and make them into a badge. Revamp original vanities, release old vanities from season 1. It’s 10 years a milestone.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Different rewards each week and make 1item worth grinding .

-Pobhia

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk