Thread: Old Arcanes and Mythics

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Old Arcanes and Mythics

I think i speak for everyone when I say we are enjoying the mythic gears.But I have to say I am a bit disappointed about how useless ebon weps,immo weps,even some of the skull weps and glint weps and the classic arcanes such as drag have been made useless by the removal of multi proc.
    It was a vital and fun part of the game so many people had used their creativity and the combination of procs to make amazing combos and it was all ruined in one night when the multi proc was taken away.Ever since then alot of weapons that we love have been made useless and this is a big shame and a waiste of potential not to talk of the billions of gold people spent on getting different weapons to make op proc combos only to rush sell them for extremely cheap when the multi proc was taking away.

Here is my suggestion make another type of slot and upgrade system where weapon procs can be slotted in weapons and will then have the ability to combine procs together simultaneously or one after or another.Or bring multi proc back.

Better Yet make a event where weapon slot openers can be looted by killing bosses in a special map in which you can increase how many proc slots your weapon can get up to 4 slots . Give players the chance to swap different weapons procs into their weapon gear at will . And even armors which can be slotted into armor only and can then have different procs slotted in it.

This includes belts as well

This way alot of weapons will be useful again.
    And if farming gets easy even the playing field by increasing hp or overall difficulty of elite zodias maps and so on.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

No.

Imagine mage stacking Flame Staff, Skratch Staff, Aquaris and Kraken Staff.

All of the staff increases your damage (except flame)

You can reach nearly 1m damage+ with this on proc. And the flame staff AoE proc will shred anything and everything.

Not only will you have 4x crit (Skratch Staff) but insane defense (Aquaris) as well as an Aura from kraken Staff that does damage with 80% chance of aoe stunning eveything.

Rogues can already play the game in single player mode with their Kraken Daggers, imagine bringing proc stacking back

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Exactly why I'm suggesting a new slot system ... I'm sure that they can even the playing field we had multi proc yet EVG still required concentration.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bellicz Al View Post
    Exactly why I'm suggesting a new slot system ... I'm sure that they can even the playing field we had multi proc yet EVG still required concentration.

They can't even balance one weapon proc, EVG was a joke of a map that stayed around waay too long, broken. I also dont think you understand how incredibly strong proc stacking is as you suggest.

Better off coming up with new proc ideas rather than saying ' lets put the procs together!' .

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Noted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

An idea was brought up where the concept was for a weapon to be combined with another weapon, resulting in a weapon with a combined proc, this would be much appreciated and being variety to Gameplay.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Maybe just prock stacking between everything below 81, the new stuff is already broken enough as it is.
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Skeleton Mike For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    They can't even balance one weapon proc, EVG was a joke of a map that stayed around waay too long, broken. I also dont think you understand how incredibly strong proc stacking is as you suggest.

Better off coming up with new proc ideas rather than saying ' lets put the procs together!' .
    That's a shame dude that's a lot of potential wasted they just keep bringing out new ones . It's a terrible concept soon kraken will be cheap af and there will be another new weapon we are waiting for. If this go on there is no point buying any weapons if they are just gonna keep being replaced we might as well not buy them.So yes old procs should be made useful again while coming up with new ones too.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Still waiting for a dev to reply

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bellicz Al View Post
    Still waiting for a dev to reply

its fine to have ideas/concepts and share. but if you didnt check your work be ready for people to check it for you.

ideas and concepts are like math problems. check your work to make sure that your concept holds weight.

if you cant give us at least 3 reasons why its bad then you need a serious reality check.

because when you're wrong youll justify why you think you're right and defend it even when your proven to be wrong.

your concept doesnt fix any of the issues the game has. it just creates new problems not only does it create new problems but it adds to a long list of problems the game already has.

mechanically the game is bricked and 98% of the player base doesn't seem to understand that or care why.

everyone just thinks that proc stacking or proc swaps will some how solve it and whats sad is it doesn't solve anything.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Word bro . I said my what i wanted to say and if i didn't want people to share their on opinions i wouldn't have posted in thread.