Thread: Balance once and for all (None Toxic Discussion)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    To be honest I don't have problem if new dagger's kill extreme fast bosses, because the user is the 1 that not waiting the others and not the weapon.
    About warriors ultimate: some warriors not strong enough and after gother enemies waiting his ultimate to do some damage.
    About mage ultimate energized: it gives to all ,so I don't find a reason to lower it.(if lowering maybe better make it give to mage only)
    About rogues ultimates : for sure they need some development!
    About bows and haste: I don't have opinion, I see my gun attacks faster only with ebon armor not from energized ultimate.
    Good comment so far:3

Sent from my JLN-LX1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Excuse me? This is completely biased and im shocked you even tried to say "balance"

Daggers are completely broken. PERIOD
    The moment you can run naked and still wreck everything around you, it should be obvious. Increase the dmg aura overall? Is it a joke? These daggers can be last nail in game coffin, so they better nerf them

Your calculations on energize dmg output are "surprisingly" wrong. You switch words intentionally to create a false statement, because energize does NOT give double dmg, it gives faster ATTACK SPEED and reduces cooldown, which is not the same. Time is huge factor on haste effectiveness, as well as enemy you are fighting.
    I love when you say "ppl have haste effects anyway so ppl will reach 50-60% haste anyway" but you forgot to apply this logic to daggers nerf xD
    For example, we could say "ppl have dmg-increasing procs anyway so ppl will reach high dmg output anyway, so let's nerf daggers hard"

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    Excuse me? This is completely biased and im shocked you even tried to say "balance"

The moment you can run naked and still wreck everything around you, it should be obvious. Increase the dmg aura overall? Is it a joke? These daggers can be last nail in game coffin, so they better nerf them

Your calculations on energize dmg output are "surprisingly" wrong. You switch words intentionally to create a false statement, because energize does NOT give double dmg, it gives faster ATTACK SPEED and reduces cooldown, which is not the same. Time is huge factor on haste effectiveness, as well as enemy you are fighting.
    I love when you say "ppl have haste effects anyway so ppl will reach 50-60% haste anyway" but you forgot to apply this logic to daggers nerf xD
    For example, we could say "ppl have dmg-increasing procs anyway so ppl will reach high dmg output anyway, so let's nerf daggers hard"
    excuse me, are you okay? Here we are all mentioning to nerf daggers. You are also telling the same. I don't know what you're to trying to imply?

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tailwarrior View Post
    excuse me, are you okay? Here we are all mentioning to nerf daggers. You are also telling the same. I don't know what you're to trying to imply?

I am ok, thanks for caring. If you read what OP said, you may understand that while asking for a nerf at boss, the intention is to make daggers even stronger at mobs, and right after the talk derails about nerfing other 2 classes.
    That's the way i see it, and im not the one implying anything, im always pretty clear

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I am ok, thanks for caring. If you read what OP said, you may understand that while asking for a nerf at boss, the intention is to make daggers even stronger at mobs, and right after the talk derails about nerfing other 2 classes.
    That's the way i see it, and im not the one implying anything, im always pretty clear
    ok im clear now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

what you are saying make no sense.
    first answer this question:
    If I do 100 Damage per second, and then I get 50% haste (which is x2 attack speed) so you are saying I will not do 200 damage per second?
    Logic to the daggers nerf is right there,you might wanna read it again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    what you are saying make no sense.
    first answer this question:
    If I do 100 Damage per second, and then I get 50% haste (which is x2 attack speed) so you are saying I will not do 200 damage per second?
    Logic to the daggers nerf is right there,you might wanna read it again.
    Daggers are so insanely op imo that any buff is out of mind right now imo. Its far better than any other arc weapon for mobs from what I have seen and tested and therefore it shouldnt be buffed before any of the 5 others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Daggers are so insanely op imo that any buff is out of mind right now imo. Its far better than any other arc weapon for mobs from what I have seen and tested and therefore it shouldnt be buffed before any of the 5 others.
    Did I say they are not?
    I did say they are, you good bro?
    Read again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Did I say they are not?
    I did say they are, you good bro?
    Read again
    I did read your post. As I mentioned, asking for a nerf but a buff in return for an absolute broken weapon is non-sense imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I did read your post. As I mentioned, asking for a nerf but a buff in return for an absolute broken weapon is non-sense imo.
    actually yeah, no need to buff damage overall against mobs.
    taking it back.