Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 82

Thread: Balance once and for all (None Toxic Discussion)

  1. #1
    Senior Member Synergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,258
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    189
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

    Default Balance once and for all (None Toxic Discussion)

    Thread closed due drama,
    If you wanna read it again, look at quates,
    thanks you.
    Last edited by Synergia; 11-02-2022 at 05:37 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synergia For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Yeahh..Rog ult need to be buff !! 🥹🥹

    Sent from my CPH2145 using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,527
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    141
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

    Default

    I agree bow attacks needs haste to work idk why they won't implement it, if that's the case then remove haste on auto attack for all classes. War ult needs nerf that is obvious.
    Arc weapons all need to be heavily buffed except dags. These things are ups and downs in numbers, not sure why it's taking so long to implement these

  5. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    got few good points
    Last edited by Kiriko; 11-01-2022 at 08:19 PM.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Lets see whats the reaction of warrior/mage user on your thread bro :3

    Sent from my JLN-LX1 using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Forum Adept Mitsooos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    301
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    55
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    To be honest I don't have problem if new dagger's kill extreme fast bosses, because the user is the 1 that not waiting the others and not the weapon.
    About warriors ultimate: some warriors not strong enough and after gother enemies waiting his ultimate to do some damage.
    About mage ultimate energized: it gives to all ,so I don't find a reason to lower it.(if lowering maybe better make it give to mage only)
    About rogues ultimates : for sure they need some development!
    About bows and haste: I don't have opinion, I see my gun attacks faster only with ebon armor not from energized ultimate.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitsooos For This Useful Post:


  9. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    To be honest I don't have problem if new dagger's kill extreme fast bosses, because the user is the 1 that not waiting the others and not the weapon.
    About warriors ultimate: some warriors not strong enough and after gother enemies waiting his ultimate to do some damage.
    About mage ultimate energized: it gives to all ,so I don't find a reason to lower it.(if lowering maybe better make it give to mage only)
    About rogues ultimates : for sure they need some development!
    About bows and haste: I don't have opinion, I see my gun attacks faster only with ebon armor not from energized ultimate.
    Good comment so far:3

    Sent from my JLN-LX1 using Tapatalk

  10. #8
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    327
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    69
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Before we start, let's all respect each other and keep toxicity out.

    Kraken Daggers
    As a Rogue, I believe this weapon is too strong in boss fight aspect.
    This is the only Kraken weapon RN that deals HUGE % of bosses HP, and I am sure that this is not intended.
    I am calling for a nerf to remove the % from the weapon aura BUT Increase the damage aura overall, so it would kill mobs mainly, and also for the reason that Kraken Bow will have a use.

    Warrior Rage Ult
    I always thought that x6 Main stats for 15 seconds is too much.
    Not only while this ult is up you have high damage, you are basically immortal and can't die to 99% things in the whole game.
    I would suggest either make this ult last for 5 seconds, so people will still be able to do good damage if timing is right, OR make it x3-4 STR instead.
    The reason I am saying that, is because I have seen warrior using this ult, proced Kraken Vest and Polaris, and the damage numbers were 150M in a single freaking hit!
    that's like x7-8 times more damage than the whole HP bar of the hardest Elite Boss in game in 1 single hit.
    And even without the vest, it can one shot hardest boss and this is also with Mythic weapon.

    Mage Energize Ultimate
    This ultimate is insanely OP and people don't realise how much, and it will always be OP cause haste always got an impact.
    Haste is more damage in the same amount of time.
    For example, if you compare x2 damage, and x2 attack speed, you will see that the damage dealt in the same amount of time will be the same, and also haste reducing the CD of important skills such as Jug, Shield, etc.
    calulation -
    65% Haste = 130% more damage per second for the whole team + reduce of CD of key skills.

    Do you agree that an ult that gives the whole team 130% damage (which has the same impact as Energize ult) shouldn't be added to the game?
    Lower it to 30-35%.
    People have haste effects anyway (Zaarus set, Haste AA / HB, Procs of some items etc)
    so people will reach 50-60% haste anyway.

    Bows Problem With Haste
    Not gonna say much about it, but let's finally allow bows to get haste effect.
    It function the same as a mage gun, so why is that a thing?
    If you are a mage or a war, imagine your gun / aegis can't get haste effect, not fun right?
    Also, kraken bow give you a 25% haste, that got no use.

    Aimed Shot Ultimate
    This ultimate can be good with procs, but without procs it does literally nothing.
    If you are using it with less than 8k damage set, it can not even kill a Zodias MOB, and with 15-20k damage set, it will cause an easy Zodias boss to lose 5% of his HP.
    All I think that is needed, is to increase the MINIMUM damage of the damage dealt.
    so if we use that on boss, it will deal no less than 15% of boss HP.
    MAXIMUM damage should not be changed.

    Share your thoughts.
    I know some of you might not like my suggestions, cause you don't want your class nerfed, but honestly, all I am trying to say in this post, is that we need to balance all overpowered and underpowered stuff for all the classes, so everybody are effected in the same way, avoiding the "Power Creep" effect, that causing games to become unplayable and harder for the creators to find ways to make stronger gears than the ones that were intoduced the year before.

    And again, keep it calm.
    My opinion, more than welcome to share yours.
    I agree with this:
    1.I accept that kraken daggers needs a nerf. There was even lots of threads popping up everyday.So majority of us wish for a nerf.
    2.War ultimate will become more and more broken as lv cap goes up.Note that it is not 6x damage but 6x str buff. I mentioned this many times. Either they should nerf it or give other classes a similar buff.
    3.Mage haste is not broken that much, because it's possible to reach 70% haste even without that ult. So I don't agree with this since the buff benefits other classes too except rouge bow.

    Additional comments:
    1.It's very clear that all classes wants to deal damage the most. I feel it's better to increase wars base damage for every str stat point so they don't have to rely on the 6x str ult.
    2.I find that the game is progressing in a way where all classes are able to do everything. New arcane weapons are designed in a way where every class will be able to kill mobs and bosses.
    3.Also people are mentioning that mage should do aoe damage, war should tank and rouge should kill bosses. But this is not how the game is going currently. I feel slowly there will be no difference between each class.

    What do you guys think? Feel free to share your thoughts. If I'm wrong, correct me with valid reasons.


    Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tailwarrior For This Useful Post:


  12. #9
    Senior Member Advocacies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,532
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    157
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

    Default

    Ultimate "skill" vs Broken "Equipment"

    Dumbos tend to make this two similar when it's not Equipment and skill are two different thing

    Energizer is fine as it is mage intend to support more for the team as mob cleaner u can see its skill set made for AoE damage. Problem is rogue are crying about dagger getting it's deserve nerf because they don't have a decent ultimate (main problem) which is fair enuf couz it's true they don't , i was suggesting rogues gets new set of Ultimate full rework but i think admins dislike my idea of Ultimate skill rework and just went straight delete my thread in suggestions section with no explanation why

  13. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    677
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    307
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

    Default

    Excuse me? This is completely biased and im shocked you even tried to say "balance"

    Daggers are completely broken. PERIOD
    The moment you can run naked and still wreck everything around you, it should be obvious. Increase the dmg aura overall? Is it a joke? These daggers can be last nail in game coffin, so they better nerf them

    Your calculations on energize dmg output are "surprisingly" wrong. You switch words intentionally to create a false statement, because energize does NOT give double dmg, it gives faster ATTACK SPEED and reduces cooldown, which is not the same. Time is huge factor on haste effectiveness, as well as enemy you are fighting.
    I love when you say "ppl have haste effects anyway so ppl will reach 50-60% haste anyway" but you forgot to apply this logic to daggers nerf xD
    For example, we could say "ppl have dmg-increasing procs anyway so ppl will reach high dmg output anyway, so let's nerf daggers hard"

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:


  15. #11
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    327
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    69
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    Excuse me? This is completely biased and im shocked you even tried to say "balance"

    Daggers are completely broken. PERIOD
    The moment you can run naked and still wreck everything around you, it should be obvious. Increase the dmg aura overall? Is it a joke? These daggers can be last nail in game coffin, so they better nerf them

    Your calculations on energize dmg output are "surprisingly" wrong. You switch words intentionally to create a false statement, because energize does NOT give double dmg, it gives faster ATTACK SPEED and reduces cooldown, which is not the same. Time is huge factor on haste effectiveness, as well as enemy you are fighting.
    I love when you say "ppl have haste effects anyway so ppl will reach 50-60% haste anyway" but you forgot to apply this logic to daggers nerf xD
    For example, we could say "ppl have dmg-increasing procs anyway so ppl will reach high dmg output anyway, so let's nerf daggers hard"
    excuse me, are you okay? Here we are all mentioning to nerf daggers. You are also telling the same. I don't know what you're to trying to imply?

    Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

  16. #12
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    327
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    69
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Ultimate "skill" vs Broken "Equipment"

    Dumbos tend to make this two similar when it's not Equipment and skill are two different thing

    Energizer is fine as it is mage intend to support more for the team as mob cleaner u can see its skill set made for AoE damage. Problem is rogue are crying about dagger getting it's deserve nerf because they don't have a decent ultimate (main problem) which is fair enuf couz it's true they don't , i was suggesting rogues gets new set of Ultimate full rework but i think admins dislike my idea of Ultimate skill rework and just went straight delete my thread in suggestions section with no explanation why
    I also find you keep making threads to nerf daggers left and right. You keep calling others dumb and stuff. What class do you play btw? im really curious

    Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

  17. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    677
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    307
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tailwarrior View Post
    excuse me, are you okay? Here we are all mentioning to nerf daggers. You are also telling the same. I don't know what you're to trying to imply?

    Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk
    I am ok, thanks for caring. If you read what OP said, you may understand that while asking for a nerf at boss, the intention is to make daggers even stronger at mobs, and right after the talk derails about nerfing other 2 classes.
    That's the way i see it, and im not the one implying anything, im always pretty clear

  18. #14
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    327
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    69
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    I am ok, thanks for caring. If you read what OP said, you may understand that while asking for a nerf at boss, the intention is to make daggers even stronger at mobs, and right after the talk derails about nerfing other 2 classes.
    That's the way i see it, and im not the one implying anything, im always pretty clear
    ok im clear now

    Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

  19. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    194
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melayuhebat View Post
    Yeahh..Rog ult need to be buff !! 🥹🥹

    Sent from my CPH2145 using Tapatalk
    Rogue is alrdy too o.p and its warrior ultimate , it should be o.p cuz it lasts only 15 secs

  20. #16
    Banned Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    4,879
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,877
    Thanked in
    940 Posts

    Default

    Warrior with ultimate can still easily die to temple mobs / zodias gauntlet mobs at higher waves. To think about it the devs might be making the arcane weapons for the gauntlet map but the thing is those weapons will be too op for every other map in the game.

  21. #17
    Forum Adept Corviss the Lich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Mausoleum
    Posts
    330
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

    Default

    Warrior ult definitely needs to get nerfed, but not like what you said. as time passes they gain even more STR therefore if we just nerf it to 3-4x STR we'll find ourselves arguing about this skill again and again.

    Instead, STS should stop making Stats multiplier and make a fixed amount of stats somewhere between 1800-3500 STR.

    I agree that the Kraken Daggers needs to be nerfed I understand as a Rogue myself. But I don't have anything in mind on what changes it needs but a nerf it is.

    Energize should stay as it is.

    +1 Add haste on bows
    +1 Buff UAS by a bit.

    I don't understand why people get mad, just give your own input and respect OP's opinion. We're gathering information as to what people think is the right changes, why y'all have to make it so hard. lol

  22. #18
    Senior Member Synergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,258
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    189
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    Excuse me? This is completely biased and im shocked you even tried to say "balance"

    Daggers are completely broken. PERIOD
    The moment you can run naked and still wreck everything around you, it should be obvious. Increase the dmg aura overall? Is it a joke? These daggers can be last nail in game coffin, so they better nerf them

    Your calculations on energize dmg output are "surprisingly" wrong. You switch words intentionally to create a false statement, because energize does NOT give double dmg, it gives faster ATTACK SPEED and reduces cooldown, which is not the same. Time is huge factor on haste effectiveness, as well as enemy you are fighting.
    I love when you say "ppl have haste effects anyway so ppl will reach 50-60% haste anyway" but you forgot to apply this logic to daggers nerf xD
    For example, we could say "ppl have dmg-increasing procs anyway so ppl will reach high dmg output anyway, so let's nerf daggers hard"
    what you are saying make no sense.
    first answer this question:
    If I do 100 Damage per second, and then I get 50% haste (which is x2 attack speed) so you are saying I will not do 200 damage per second?
    Logic to the daggers nerf is right there,you might wanna read it again.

  23. #19
    Senior Member Synergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,258
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    189
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    Warrior ult definitely needs to get nerfed, but not like what you said. as time passes they gain even more STR therefore if we just nerf it to 3-4x STR we'll find ourselves arguing about this skill again and again.

    Instead, STS should stop making Stats multiplier and make a fixed amount of stats somewhere between 1800-3500 STR.

    I agree that the Kraken Daggers needs to be nerfed I understand as a Rogue myself. But I don't have anything in mind on what changes it needs but a nerf it is.

    Energize should stay as it is.

    +1 Add haste on bows
    +1 Buff UAS by a bit.

    I don't understand why people get mad, just give your own input and respect OP's opinion. We're gathering information as to what people think is the right changes, why y'all have to make it so hard. lol
    ill tell you why mainly some*Toxic MageMains*
    are mad - because they are still holding grudges towards the era, 4 years ago where it was "Rogue Legends".
    I have simply said what I think, by my experience.
    Last edited by Synergia; 11-01-2022 at 05:09 PM.

  24. #20
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,185
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    938
    Thanked in
    445 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    what you are saying make no sense.
    first answer this question:
    If I do 100 Damage per second, and then I get 50% haste (which is x2 attack speed) so you are saying I will not do 200 damage per second?
    Logic to the daggers nerf is right there,you might wanna read it again.
    Daggers are so insanely op imo that any buff is out of mind right now imo. Its far better than any other arc weapon for mobs from what I have seen and tested and therefore it shouldnt be buffed before any of the 5 others.

Similar Threads

  1. Class Balance (Non-toxic discussion)
    By Analytical in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 07-23-2022, 01:44 PM
  2. Buy SS Toxic
    By Rifaldi Adytia Pradana in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2022, 08:53 PM
  3. End Game Balance Discussion
    By Samhayne in forum PL Player vs. Player
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 06-07-2014, 10:27 AM
  4. General Discussion is Official Discussion?
    By flaimdude in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 09:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •