Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Balance once and for all (None Toxic Discussion)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Default Balance once and for all (None Toxic Discussion)

Thread closed due drama,
    If you wanna read it again, look at quates,
    thanks you.
    Last edited by Synergia; 11-02-2022 at 05:37 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Synergia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeahh..Rog ult need to be buff !! 🥹🥹

Sent from my CPH2145 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I agree bow attacks needs haste to work idk why they won't implement it, if that's the case then remove haste on auto attack for all classes. War ult needs nerf that is obvious.
    Arc weapons all need to be heavily buffed except dags. These things are ups and downs in numbers, not sure why it's taking so long to implement these

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

got few good points
    Last edited by Kiriko; 11-01-2022 at 08:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lets see whats the reaction of warrior/mage user on your thread bro :3

Sent from my JLN-LX1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

To be honest I don't have problem if new dagger's kill extreme fast bosses, because the user is the 1 that not waiting the others and not the weapon.
    About warriors ultimate: some warriors not strong enough and after gother enemies waiting his ultimate to do some damage.
    About mage ultimate energized: it gives to all ,so I don't find a reason to lower it.(if lowering maybe better make it give to mage only)
    About rogues ultimates : for sure they need some development!
    About bows and haste: I don't have opinion, I see my gun attacks faster only with ebon armor not from energized ultimate.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitsooos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    To be honest I don't have problem if new dagger's kill extreme fast bosses, because the user is the 1 that not waiting the others and not the weapon.
    About warriors ultimate: some warriors not strong enough and after gother enemies waiting his ultimate to do some damage.
    About mage ultimate energized: it gives to all ,so I don't find a reason to lower it.(if lowering maybe better make it give to mage only)
    About rogues ultimates : for sure they need some development!
    About bows and haste: I don't have opinion, I see my gun attacks faster only with ebon armor not from energized ultimate.
    Good comment so far:3

Sent from my JLN-LX1 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Before we start, let's all respect each other and keep toxicity out.

Kraken Daggers
    As a Rogue, I believe this weapon is too strong in boss fight aspect.
    This is the only Kraken weapon RN that deals HUGE % of bosses HP, and I am sure that this is not intended.
    I am calling for a nerf to remove the % from the weapon aura BUT Increase the damage aura overall, so it would kill mobs mainly, and also for the reason that Kraken Bow will have a use.

Warrior Rage Ult
    I always thought that x6 Main stats for 15 seconds is too much.
    Not only while this ult is up you have high damage, you are basically immortal and can't die to 99% things in the whole game.
    I would suggest either make this ult last for 5 seconds, so people will still be able to do good damage if timing is right, OR make it x3-4 STR instead.
    The reason I am saying that, is because I have seen warrior using this ult, proced Kraken Vest and Polaris, and the damage numbers were 150M in a single freaking hit!
    that's like x7-8 times more damage than the whole HP bar of the hardest Elite Boss in game in 1 single hit.
    And even without the vest, it can one shot hardest boss and this is also with Mythic weapon.

Mage Energize Ultimate
    This ultimate is insanely OP and people don't realise how much, and it will always be OP cause haste always got an impact.
    Haste is more damage in the same amount of time.
    For example, if you compare x2 damage, and x2 attack speed, you will see that the damage dealt in the same amount of time will be the same, and also haste reducing the CD of important skills such as Jug, Shield, etc.
    calulation -
    65% Haste = 130% more damage per second for the whole team + reduce of CD of key skills.

Do you agree that an ult that gives the whole team 130% damage (which has the same impact as Energize ult) shouldn't be added to the game?
    Lower it to 30-35%.
    People have haste effects anyway (Zaarus set, Haste AA / HB, Procs of some items etc)
    so people will reach 50-60% haste anyway.

Bows Problem With Haste
    Not gonna say much about it, but let's finally allow bows to get haste effect.
    It function the same as a mage gun, so why is that a thing?
    If you are a mage or a war, imagine your gun / aegis can't get haste effect, not fun right?
    Also, kraken bow give you a 25% haste, that got no use.

Aimed Shot Ultimate
    This ultimate can be good with procs, but without procs it does literally nothing.
    If you are using it with less than 8k damage set, it can not even kill a Zodias MOB, and with 15-20k damage set, it will cause an easy Zodias boss to lose 5% of his HP.
    All I think that is needed, is to increase the MINIMUM damage of the damage dealt.
    so if we use that on boss, it will deal no less than 15% of boss HP.
    MAXIMUM damage should not be changed.

Share your thoughts.
    I know some of you might not like my suggestions, cause you don't want your class nerfed, but honestly, all I am trying to say in this post, is that we need to balance all overpowered and underpowered stuff for all the classes, so everybody are effected in the same way, avoiding the "Power Creep" effect, that causing games to become unplayable and harder for the creators to find ways to make stronger gears than the ones that were intoduced the year before.

And again, keep it calm.
    My opinion, more than welcome to share yours.
    I agree with this:
    1.I accept that kraken daggers needs a nerf. There was even lots of threads popping up everyday.So majority of us wish for a nerf.
    2.War ultimate will become more and more broken as lv cap goes up.Note that it is not 6x damage but 6x str buff. I mentioned this many times. Either they should nerf it or give other classes a similar buff.
    3.Mage haste is not broken that much, because it's possible to reach 70% haste even without that ult. So I don't agree with this since the buff benefits other classes too except rouge bow.

Additional comments:
    1.It's very clear that all classes wants to deal damage the most. I feel it's better to increase wars base damage for every str stat point so they don't have to rely on the 6x str ult.
    2.I find that the game is progressing in a way where all classes are able to do everything. New arcane weapons are designed in a way where every class will be able to kill mobs and bosses.
    3.Also people are mentioning that mage should do aoe damage, war should tank and rouge should kill bosses. But this is not how the game is going currently. I feel slowly there will be no difference between each class.

What do you guys think? Feel free to share your thoughts. If I'm wrong, correct me with valid reasons.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tailwarrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Ultimate "skill" vs Broken "Equipment"

Dumbos tend to make this two similar when it's not Equipment and skill are two different thing

Energizer is fine as it is mage intend to support more for the team as mob cleaner u can see its skill set made for AoE damage. Problem is rogue are crying about dagger getting it's deserve nerf because they don't have a decent ultimate (main problem) which is fair enuf couz it's true they don't , i was suggesting rogues gets new set of Ultimate full rework but i think admins dislike my idea of Ultimate skill rework and just went straight delete my thread in suggestions section with no explanation why

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Excuse me? This is completely biased and im shocked you even tried to say "balance"

Daggers are completely broken. PERIOD
    The moment you can run naked and still wreck everything around you, it should be obvious. Increase the dmg aura overall? Is it a joke? These daggers can be last nail in game coffin, so they better nerf them

Your calculations on energize dmg output are "surprisingly" wrong. You switch words intentionally to create a false statement, because energize does NOT give double dmg, it gives faster ATTACK SPEED and reduces cooldown, which is not the same. Time is huge factor on haste effectiveness, as well as enemy you are fighting.
    I love when you say "ppl have haste effects anyway so ppl will reach 50-60% haste anyway" but you forgot to apply this logic to daggers nerf xD
    For example, we could say "ppl have dmg-increasing procs anyway so ppl will reach high dmg output anyway, so let's nerf daggers hard"

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    Excuse me? This is completely biased and im shocked you even tried to say "balance"

The moment you can run naked and still wreck everything around you, it should be obvious. Increase the dmg aura overall? Is it a joke? These daggers can be last nail in game coffin, so they better nerf them

Your calculations on energize dmg output are "surprisingly" wrong. You switch words intentionally to create a false statement, because energize does NOT give double dmg, it gives faster ATTACK SPEED and reduces cooldown, which is not the same. Time is huge factor on haste effectiveness, as well as enemy you are fighting.
    I love when you say "ppl have haste effects anyway so ppl will reach 50-60% haste anyway" but you forgot to apply this logic to daggers nerf xD
    For example, we could say "ppl have dmg-increasing procs anyway so ppl will reach high dmg output anyway, so let's nerf daggers hard"
    excuse me, are you okay? Here we are all mentioning to nerf daggers. You are also telling the same. I don't know what you're to trying to imply?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Ultimate "skill" vs Broken "Equipment"

Dumbos tend to make this two similar when it's not Equipment and skill are two different thing

Energizer is fine as it is mage intend to support more for the team as mob cleaner u can see its skill set made for AoE damage. Problem is rogue are crying about dagger getting it's deserve nerf because they don't have a decent ultimate (main problem) which is fair enuf couz it's true they don't , i was suggesting rogues gets new set of Ultimate full rework but i think admins dislike my idea of Ultimate skill rework and just went straight delete my thread in suggestions section with no explanation why
    I also find you keep making threads to nerf daggers left and right. You keep calling others dumb and stuff. What class do you play btw? im really curious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tailwarrior View Post
    excuse me, are you okay? Here we are all mentioning to nerf daggers. You are also telling the same. I don't know what you're to trying to imply?

I am ok, thanks for caring. If you read what OP said, you may understand that while asking for a nerf at boss, the intention is to make daggers even stronger at mobs, and right after the talk derails about nerfing other 2 classes.
    That's the way i see it, and im not the one implying anything, im always pretty clear

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I am ok, thanks for caring. If you read what OP said, you may understand that while asking for a nerf at boss, the intention is to make daggers even stronger at mobs, and right after the talk derails about nerfing other 2 classes.
    That's the way i see it, and im not the one implying anything, im always pretty clear
    ok im clear now

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melayuhebat View Post
    Yeahh..Rog ult need to be buff !! 🥹🥹

Sent from my CPH2145 using Tapatalk
    Rogue is alrdy too o.p and its warrior ultimate , it should be o.p cuz it lasts only 15 secs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Warrior with ultimate can still easily die to temple mobs / zodias gauntlet mobs at higher waves. To think about it the devs might be making the arcane weapons for the gauntlet map but the thing is those weapons will be too op for every other map in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Warrior ult definitely needs to get nerfed, but not like what you said. as time passes they gain even more STR therefore if we just nerf it to 3-4x STR we'll find ourselves arguing about this skill again and again.

Instead, STS should stop making Stats multiplier and make a fixed amount of stats somewhere between 1800-3500 STR.

I agree that the Kraken Daggers needs to be nerfed I understand as a Rogue myself. But I don't have anything in mind on what changes it needs but a nerf it is.

Energize should stay as it is.

+1 Add haste on bows
    +1 Buff UAS by a bit.

I don't understand why people get mad, just give your own input and respect OP's opinion. We're gathering information as to what people think is the right changes, why y'all have to make it so hard. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

what you are saying make no sense.
    first answer this question:
    If I do 100 Damage per second, and then I get 50% haste (which is x2 attack speed) so you are saying I will not do 200 damage per second?
    Logic to the daggers nerf is right there,you might wanna read it again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    Warrior ult definitely needs to get nerfed, but not like what you said. as time passes they gain even more STR therefore if we just nerf it to 3-4x STR we'll find ourselves arguing about this skill again and again.

Instead, STS should stop making Stats multiplier and make a fixed amount of stats somewhere between 1800-3500 STR.

I agree that the Kraken Daggers needs to be nerfed I understand as a Rogue myself. But I don't have anything in mind on what changes it needs but a nerf it is.

Energize should stay as it is.

+1 Add haste on bows
    +1 Buff UAS by a bit.

I don't understand why people get mad, just give your own input and respect OP's opinion. We're gathering information as to what people think is the right changes, why y'all have to make it so hard. lol
    ill tell you why mainly some*Toxic MageMains*
    are mad - because they are still holding grudges towards the era, 4 years ago where it was "Rogue Legends".
    I have simply said what I think, by my experience.
    Last edited by Synergia; 11-01-2022 at 05:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    what you are saying make no sense.
    first answer this question:
    If I do 100 Damage per second, and then I get 50% haste (which is x2 attack speed) so you are saying I will not do 200 damage per second?
    Logic to the daggers nerf is right there,you might wanna read it again.
    Daggers are so insanely op imo that any buff is out of mind right now imo. Its far better than any other arc weapon for mobs from what I have seen and tested and therefore it shouldnt be buffed before any of the 5 others.