Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Balance once and for all (None Toxic Discussion)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Warrior with ultimate can still easily die to temple mobs / zodias gauntlet mobs at higher waves. To think about it the devs might be making the arcane weapons for the gauntlet map but the thing is those weapons will be too op for every other map in the game.
    Yeah, temple 120 wave mobs, rahabkor poison pools and the exploading robo-bugs on zodias maps.
    1% of all things in the game.
    TBH I feel like warrior rage ult should also be nerfed to shorten the time you can run in temple events.
    Will be shorter runs in warrior LB

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Guys, don't get this thread closed like how rogues did with the other one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Daggers are so insanely op imo that any buff is out of mind right now imo. Its far better than any other arc weapon for mobs from what I have seen and tested and therefore it shouldnt be buffed before any of the 5 others.
    Did I say they are not?
    I did say they are, you good bro?
    Read again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Did I say they are not?
    I did say they are, you good bro?
    Read again
    I did read your post. As I mentioned, asking for a nerf but a buff in return for an absolute broken weapon is non-sense imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Yeah, temple 120 wave mobs, rahabkor poison pools and the exploading robo-bugs on zodias maps.
    1% of all things in the game.
    TBH I feel like warrior rage ult should also be nerfed to shorten the time you can run in temple events.
    Will be shorter runs in warrior LB
    War temple was a complete joke this time, rog temple was rng, mage I didn't run. Nerfing ulti won't shorten temple runs, you don't need ulti in temple, you need 3k str and all fish oil elixirs. Nerfing warriors ult won't change anything, I don't even get to use it for most of the maps I run tbh. Sunken bosses dead before I can even proc neptaris, 3 portals no one gets ulti, event bosses die fast so there isn't a need for ulti. Ulti is useless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I did read your post. As I mentioned, asking for a nerf but a buff in return for an absolute broken weapon is non-sense imo.
    actually yeah, no need to buff damage overall against mobs.
    taking it back.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

who expect a war to have a time to charge their ult on top tier pt for sunken and other places,people keep talking about war ult,its only for slow run nab,are you expecting us to lag behind charging ult when all these mage and rog just rush to boss without needing to worry about ultimate and doing just fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

People are focused on the wrong things, if you make an expansion only about killing bosses: you can do entire expansion without killing a single mob (except gauntlet) obviously op procs are gonna be what everyone relies on instead of class roles, There won't be any "balance" until the maps get changed so tanks and mages are needed for what they were before.

Also, Give us a new mausoleum please!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Thewolfbull For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Kraken Aegis for Mobs.. is amazing. (If you don't own yourself one, use TB+Skull Dozer) and Mobs are taken care of since your not always running alone in PVE. The 75% Debuff and pulls from the Kraken Aegis is by far one of the best and enjoyable procs in the game especially regarding Mobs being taken care of by Warrior. It's a "TB + Dozer Mix" and people love it when the proc happens cause it helps with melting them like butter + pulling them. Any player that's running Elite Sunken and goes to the Mini Boss areas, love it when the Kraken Aegis procs because it cleans those corners real good due to the pulling and your team just running to ya to nuke the mobs whenever the proc comes, they love it. I have no issues with it. I switch to Nepa at boss and Use Ulti.Vb,Marked Eel Shocks and Boss is dead with the help of the other debuffing armor % new arcane weapons from my teammates and it's nice and fun playing right now.
    The only thing that needs more work is the Kraken Sword of Punishment and the Kraken Bow. If you compared the Kraken Bow to the Marianos Bow, They are nearly the same visuals as Sea Blast but that's not the main issue. The main issue is that the 50% Additional Boss Damage% doesn't feel like it's applied from the stats stated on the Kraken Bow. It says debuffs 75%armor on top of that yet a pieces or marianos feels the same and there's no "-75% Armor Debuff nor 50%+ Boss Additional Damage" on either Pieces or Marianos. That's the only issues I'm having.

Regarding Mage Arcane Weapons. I have no idea since I do not play mage anymore but the mages I play with are currently loving using the Kraken Staff on mobs. It's so fun with the Arcane Kraken Staff and Kraken Aegis together. He loves it but will not use it on bosses. I've seen him use my Kraken Staff I looted on Hydra/Fly Lord and his previous Aquarius Set felt better on bosses.

Warrior's Ulti should be kept..I don't think it needs a nerf since everyone enjoys it when you have a warrior that can do that in a map and help out the team. It's doesn't really apply in a duel or pvp clash so it shouldn't be changed. I feel like they should keep it the way it is.
    Last edited by Hexame; 11-03-2022 at 01:03 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hexame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adek Nakal View Post
    who expect a war to have a time to charge their ult on top tier pt for sunken and other places,people keep talking about war ult,its only for slow run nab,are you expecting us to lag behind charging ult when all these mage and rog just rush to boss without needing to worry about ultimate and doing just fine.
    Not that hard to own a kraken helm.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

now what u re expecting top tier war to kil mini using dozer axe or kraken aegis have a nice time!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

[

Mage Energize Ultimate
    This ultimate is insanely OP and people don't realise how much, and it will always be OP cause haste always got an impact.
    Haste is more damage in the same amount of time.
    For example, if you compare x2 damage, and x2 attack speed, you will see that the damage dealt in the same amount of time will be the same, and also haste reducing the CD of important skills such as Jug, Shield, etc.
    calulation -
    65% Haste = 130% more damage per second for the whole team + reduce of CD of key skills.

Do you agree that an ult that gives the whole team 130% damage (which has the same impact as Energize ult) shouldn't be added to the game?
    Lower it to 30-35%.
    People have haste effects anyway (Zaarus set, Haste AA / HB, Procs of some items etc)
    so people will reach 50-60% haste anyways
    Energizer is mostly used on boss fights - but everyone would be using several haste aa's, Ebon/Kraken armor's, arc pendants, Hero Garlic/Arc Sentinel hb's + Zaarus sets on it also - players would already surpass beyond 70% haste. Energizer basically does almost nothing, just add's 7%-10% haste since its significantlg diminished beyond 70%.

You're contradicting yourself here.

I'd argue that Meteor does a better job in maps like ES than Energizer.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

The only thing that needs change regarding this Kraken Dagger is that the Damage 100% Given should be reduced to 75% but even I wouldn't even recommend it since I personally love running with Rogues already that have this weapon and invested in it. The runs feel nice and fun and smoother and I feel like Rogues should be happy for a while with this and be able to at least enjoy it.Name:  Arcane Legends - Google Chrome 2022-11-01 11_27_03 AM.png
Views: 256
Size:  1.23 MB

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

open your eye and watch that ,count how many time the war try to proc his weapon to kill mini but by the time the weapon proc its already dead,arcane helm coulnt even help the mage just destroy everyhing.

https://youtu.be/8A3riB9okxo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

for me no need to balance by class @Dev balance it by weapon, while dagger has op killer of boss and mobs the bow proc damage is not in 50% of damage of dagger i tought bow is a boss killer and dagger is a clean type weapon, please break the silence to all dev. also the other boss damage like sword and gun buffs the boss killer type.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Wow bump for doing a math on this trend

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tailwarrior View Post
    I also find you keep making threads to nerf daggers left and right. You keep calling others dumb and stuff. What class do you play btw? im really curious

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk
    I only made about 2 threads , discussion about dagger being broken and suggestions for rogue ultimate skill rework i would love to see your proof about me making "left and right" threads care to show me?

I'm calling dumbo those people pretending to be blind about the dagger matter literally destroys anything without proper gear

And if you're curious I'm playing all classes but mainly i farm gold for mage and honor pvp for war and events/dmg test pvp rogue

And so what else? Are you one of those people that pretends to be blind about this weapon? Shrug?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    I only made about 2 threads , discussion about dagger being broken and suggestions for rogue ultimate skill rework i would love to see your proof about me making "left and right" threads care to show me?

I'm calling dumbo those people pretending to be blind about the dagger matter literally destroys anything without proper gear

And if you're curious I'm playing all classes but mainly i farm gold for mage and honor pvp for war and events/dmg test pvp rogue

And so what else? Are you one of those people that pretends to be blind about this weapon? Shrug?
    See now also you didn't read my comment. I mentioned to nerf the dagger too.

But why do you keep insulting others calling them dumb, blind? are you disabled or something?

if they don't understand, try to explain it.That's what bothered me. If you feel offended, then ignore it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by tailwarrior View Post
    See now also you didn't read my comment. I mentioned to nerf the dagger too.

But why do you keep insulting others calling them dumb, blind? are you disabled or something?

if they don't understand, try to explain it.That's what bothered me. If you feel offended, then ignore it

I read ur comment your yes you stated you find me keep making thread by mean keep making more than 2 right and only about nerf of the dagger left and right? And i explain idk why are writing i didn't read

If ur offended about me calling that way then yes i was wrong and sorry for that but still I'm kinda confused why people turning a blind eye about this matter and still saying the dagger is not broken that what i meant and why would you assume I'm disabled or something are you okay? Couz for you bringing that up you need some serious help

I've explained a dozen of times people even provided video proof of buck naked rogue only equipping dagger and still destroys bosses performing way more better than a full set zaarus and you still asked if i didn't explained clearly? They're literally turning a blind eye to this what else to discuss

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    I read ur comment your yes you stated you find me keep making thread by mean keep making more than 2 right and only about nerf of the dagger left and right? And i explain idk why are writing i didn
    well yep only those two sry