Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 82

Thread: Balance once and for all (None Toxic Discussion)

  1. #41
    Senior Member Advocacies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,669
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    175
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tailwarrior View Post
    well yep only those two sry

    Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk
    I was editing my comment i click reply to by accident now read idk whats up to you but if you ask ur self everyone in arlor if kraken dagger is balance or OP I'll bet 80-90% of the players will say it's broken or even more nothing else to discuss

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    677
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    304
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    ill tell you why *Toxic Mages Mains*
    are mad - because they are still holding grudges towards the era, 4 years ago where it was "Rogue Legends".
    I have simply said what I think, by my experience.
    So you ask for respect and no toxicity but then you quickly label others who disagree with you as "toxic"? What an irony...
    Anyway, just in case you forgot : Aquaris staff was nerfed shortly after release (same as hyperos) and you didn't see mages sabotaging threads or labeling others as haters. It was fair since weapon was a bit too much op, and everyone accepted it.
    Now we have these broken daggers, probably the most broken weapon ever released. Aquaris staff was a freaking slingshot compared to these daggers. And we are witnessing threads about fake balance, sabotaging, hiding reality etc while being called "rogue hater" at same time.
    If you cant stand others opinions, dont post on a public forum. If you want to have proper discussion, add some data instead of biased concepts.
    And no labels

  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:


  4. #43
    Forum Adept Legolasn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    277
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    62
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    So you saying aim ult is not good without procs but op with them. Name me an ult thats op without procs, not even rage ult is lol.

    Where did u even see tanks x3 hp than others cos i never in my life saw it once, tanks are around 45k hp with nearly 3k str and rogs mages 21-25k with the same stat.
    You forgot to mention mage procs give 500% hp 500% armor and rogues have 2 procs(kraken dagger or pisces) that give dmg reduction equal to mephisto aa with pisces adding 300% armor and 50% hp so dont talk about which one is tankier.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Legolasn For This Useful Post:


  6. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Name:  wjq8KM.gif
Views: 320
Size:  3.94 MB


  7. #45
    Senior Member Repent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Discovering the 4th dimension
    Posts
    632
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    223
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    164
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

    Default

    If you are going to make a public post in general discussion about a controversial game topic and make statements you know people will disagree with you on it's very silly and honestly just naive to believe that it won't degrade into toxicity especially considering the comments you have made in the past labeling certain groups in the game and stirring up drama.

    Daggers need a nerf. I agree, good point. No, they don't need a buff to counter the nerf (unless they are nerfed into oblivion).

    War ult is op from other class perspectives I agree but I don't believe it needs any adjusting quite yet.

    Mage ult is quite literally the best in the game and most helpful to all classes (sorry rogues who use bows).

    I also agree rogues need an ultimate rework but the other classes' ults are useful still and nerfing them because rogs ults are useless is just petty. Enjoy the daggers while you can and please refrain from creating toxicity on forums. That includes name-calling on forums such as labeling certain people as "Toxic mage mains". Hypocrisy is not a good look.

    G'day Mate - Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post:


  9. #46
    Senior Member Synergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,371
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    175
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    So you ask for respect and no toxicity but then you quickly label others who disagree with you as "toxic"? What an irony...
    Anyway, just in case you forgot : Aquaris staff was nerfed shortly after release (same as hyperos) and you didn't see mages sabotaging threads or labeling others as haters. It was fair since weapon was a bit too much op, and everyone accepted it.
    Now we have these broken daggers, probably the most broken weapon ever released. Aquaris staff was a freaking slingshot compared to these daggers. And we are witnessing threads about fake balance, sabotaging, hiding reality etc while being called "rogue hater" at same time.
    If you cant stand others opinions, dont post on a public forum. If you want to have proper discussion, add some data instead of biased concepts.
    And no labels
    Don’t try to build a false image here.
    Its a fact that when people post their opinions on this forum, the same people who usually dont even play rogue are being rude.
    This has been the case on every time a rogue buff was asked.
    As I said, all opinions are welcome here, but the way some people say them is not respectful.
    For example - look at your first comment and other people both sharing their thoughts, I think anyone could tell the difference.

    Not so long ago, a small pisces change was asked.
    Look how many people, who dont even play rogue were starting drama there, just like you are doing rn.

    Share your opinion, don’t sting others if you dont agree.

    Also, I am still waiting for explanation where is my calculations are “made up”, I showed in the most simple way.
    1,000 damage per second and you use 50% Haste which doubles your attack speed (x2) you say you won’t deal 2,000 damage in the same time?
    Can you explain why I am wrong? Thank you!

  10. #47
    Senior Member Synergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,371
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    175
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legolasn View Post
    So you saying aim ult is not good without procs but op with them. Name me an ult thats op without procs, not even rage ult is lol.

    Where did u even see tanks x3 hp than others cos i never in my life saw it once, tanks are around 45k hp with nearly 3k str and rogs mages 21-25k with the same stat.
    You forgot to mention mage procs give 500% hp 500% armor and rogues have 2 procs(kraken dagger or pisces) that give dmg reduction equal to mephisto aa with pisces adding 300% armor and 50% hp so dont talk about which one is tankier.

    Sorry I should have been more specific.
    When I said its “good with procs” I meant to Kraken Armor + Pisces.
    The reason I bring this up is because warriors just need a weapon proc to make their ult effective, and mages dont need a proc to be effective.

    So I hope that is answer your question.

    About the x3 HP, I meant to x2 HP, misspelled.
    I would like to see a rogue with 25k HP, where he has all his points on DEX, can you show me one?

    Cause I can name you warriors with 50k HP

  11. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    677
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    304
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Don’t try to build a false image here.
    Its a fact that when people post their opinions on this forum, the same people who usually dont even play rogue are being rude.
    This has been the case on every time a rogue buff was asked.
    As I said, all opinions are welcome here, but the way some people say them is not respectful.

    Not so long ago, a small pisces change was asked.
    Look how many people, who dont even play rogue were starting drama there, just like you are doing rn.

    Share your opinion, don’t sting others if you dont agree.
    How am i building a false image? You are the OP, titled it "Balance once and for all (non toxic discussion)", right? Well, let's see your first post before you edited it :

    - You literally used 2 phrases for daggers nerf at bosses
    - Right after, you already suggested a buff (yes, not kidding) on aura damage. Took you the 4 first phrases to ask for a buff on this extremely broken weapon.
    - Your next 10 phrases are about warrior nerf
    - Your next 10 phrases are about mage nerf
    - Your next 15 phrases are about rogue buff

    So right now, rogues have this broken weapon, yet you used half of your post to ask for more buff, and half of it to suggest other classes nerf.
    When someone disagreed, you label them as toxic. Which part of my post was disrespectful or rude? I don't edit my posts, so go ahead.

    Most of people here is not creating any drama, its just your view because they don't agree with you, therefore you say its toxic. Labeling people like that because you dont agree? What a mature attitude on a public forum.
    You just said a bunch on biased opinions, nothing else. Which is fine, but don't pretend to make it seem like facts, or point fingers at others because different view. Straw man not going too far

    And one more thing. We dont need to play as rogue to know when something is broken like this. We play with rogue friends, and we have eyes. Don't forget that we talk about a weapon which allows you to run naked and still one-shot everything. Its complicated to hide reality

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:


  13. #49
    Senior Member Synergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,371
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    175
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    How am i building a false image? You are the OP, titled it "Balance once and for all (non toxic discussion)", right? Well, let's see your first post before you edited it :

    - You literally used 2 phrases for daggers nerf at bosses
    - Right after, you already suggested a buff (yes, not kidding) on aura damage. Took you the 4 first phrases to ask for a buff on this extremely broken weapon.
    - Your next 10 phrases are about warrior nerf
    - Your next 10 phrases are about mage nerf
    - Your next 15 phrases are about rogue buff

    So right now, rogues have this broken weapon, yet you used half of your post to ask for more buff, and half of it to suggest other classes nerf.
    When someone disagreed, you label them as toxic. Which part of my post was disrespectful or rude? I don't edit my posts, so go ahead.

    Most of people here is not creating any drama, its just your view because they don't agree with you, therefore you say its toxic. Labeling people like that because you dont agree? What a mature attitude on a public forum.
    You just said a bunch on biased opinions, nothing else. Which is fine, but don't pretend to make it seem like facts, or point fingers at others because different view. Straw man not going too far

    And one more thing. We dont need to play as rogue to know when something is broken like this. We play with rogue friends, and we have eyes. Don't forget that we talk about a weapon which allows you to run naked and still one-shot everything. Its complicated to hide reality

    Are you even looking at the way you talk?
    Look at your first comment here, read it.
    Now read it again and then read @Corvis the Lich Comment for example.
    He shared his opinion (that BTW disagree with me) without being disrespectful like you.
    Same with @Xyv.io @Mitsooooos @Tailwarrior and others.
    They don’t agree with me and their comments are actually helpful, yours on the other hand is Toxic, yes TOXIC because you are mad when someone talked about nerfing your class.
    And this is why you are building a wrong image here.
    So explain again how am I not allowing people who don’t agree with me to share their thoughts again?

    You being rude, so this is why only YOUR opinion are the ones I can’t stand.
    And also when you get the same attitude fired back at you, you panic.

    Please stop with the drama or just leave this thread.
    And still waiting for you to explain why my so called calculations are wrong at the DPS part.
    Thanks

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synergia For This Useful Post:


  15. #50
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    How am i building a false image? You are the OP, titled it "Balance once and for all (non toxic discussion)", right? Well, let's see your first post before you edited it :

    - You literally used 2 phrases for daggers nerf at bosses
    - Right after, you already suggested a buff (yes, not kidding) on aura damage. Took you the 4 first phrases to ask for a buff on this extremely broken weapon.
    - Your next 10 phrases are about warrior nerf
    - Your next 10 phrases are about mage nerf
    - Your next 15 phrases are about rogue buff

    So right now, rogues have this broken weapon, yet you used half of your post to ask for more buff, and half of it to suggest other classes nerf.
    When someone disagreed, you label them as toxic. Which part of my post was disrespectful or rude? I don't edit my posts, so go ahead.

    Most of people here is not creating any drama, its just your view because they don't agree with you, therefore you say its toxic. Labeling people like that because you dont agree? What a mature attitude on a public forum.
    You just said a bunch on biased opinions, nothing else. Which is fine, but don't pretend to make it seem like facts, or point fingers at others because different view. Straw man not going too far

    And one more thing. We dont need to play as rogue to know when something is broken like this. We play with rogue friends, and we have eyes. Don't forget that we talk about a weapon which allows you to run naked and still one-shot everything. Its complicated to hide reality
    I read your first post dude. You can actually give your opinion and disagree with synergia's statements. There is nothing wrong with that. But I don't know if others felt it or the way I read it was wrong, but you were being RUDE to him/her. Well maybe the capitals made it look like that.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Disagrees For This Useful Post:


  17. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    871
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    If you are going to make a public post in general discussion about a controversial game topic and make statements you know people will disagree with you on it's very silly and honestly just naive to believe that it won't degrade into toxicity especially considering the comments you have made in the past labeling certain groups in the game and stirring up drama.

    Daggers need a nerf. I agree, good point. No, they don't need a buff to counter the nerf (unless they are nerfed into oblivion).

    War ult is op from other class perspectives I agree but I don't believe it needs any adjusting quite yet.

    Mage ult is quite literally the best in the game and most helpful to all classes (sorry rogues who use bows).

    I also agree rogues need an ultimate rework but the other classes' ults are useful still and nerfing them because rogs ults are useless is just petty. Enjoy the daggers while you can and please refrain from creating toxicity on forums. That includes name-calling on forums such as labeling certain people as "Toxic mage mains". Hypocrisy is not a good look.

    G'day Mate - Atoned
    Well said bud

    Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

  18. #52
    Junior Member Pine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    People will always find a way to talk to you in a rude way when they don't agree with your post.
    Bluehazee is probably just one of them lol

  19. #53
    Senior Member will0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,512
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    391
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    284
    Thanked in
    221 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pine View Post
    People will always find a way to talk to you in a rude way when they don't agree with your post.
    Bluehazee is probably just one of them lol
    Reading the whole thread couple of times... to be fair i don't think bluehazee is rude at all even find what 'repent' mentioned is the same . The whole post i find it irrelevant and based on different opinions .. what I read is he asking to buff rogues more cause he plays rogues mainly and nerf mage util ......

    i suggest to lock this thread tbh .. too dramatic ..

  20. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,400
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    154
    Thanked in
    123 Posts

    Default

    But theres no wrong with this suggestions, thats why this is called open forum feel free to comment but please respect each other btw this is only a suggestion not sure if dev will implement this only dev will know.

  21. #55
    Senior Member Stephencobear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Perpendicular to everything
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,374
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    861
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

    Default

    Chemicals can be toxic
    Words cannot
    Lol
    \m/,____( >. < )________,\m/
    <High Society>

  22. #56
    Senior Member |Ares|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    365
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    707
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

    Default

    Ah yes, the never ending battle between people that can't determine whether they want to farm gold in 2 or 3 minutes given new items every couple months/years/whatever.

    Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

  23. #57
    Forum Adept Jayceeoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Tavern House
    Posts
    302
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Firstly, I’m entirely +1 to a nerf on daggers. As some had said, they’re unsure as of what needs to happen, but whatever it is, allow it to. Unless it’s nerfed entirely into the ground and needs immediate fixing thereafter, it doesn’t need anything too major done to it so suddenly that it becomes unusable.

    Secondly, regarding that of the minor kraken bow discussion. I recently acquired a bow of my own, and am enjoying dealing the current damage that I’m capable of. My stats are roughly over 9k damage, 96% crit, 9k health, 6700 armor. When kraken bow proc, it gives 50% boss damage, applied directly to your character. It then doubles your current damage by 2x, so I’d be above 18k give or take. The weapon comes with a generous 15% BD to its base item stats, combined with the house location that gives 10%, that’s a total of 75% before taking other awakes into account, after the proc has been activated.
    My opinion on the proc however, from the beginning, was the wording of how the proc activated. If you can “land a charged attack” activate so and so proc, and get ready to deal heavy damage over time etc. I’ve noticed the few times running through event map, there are situations where I’d charge it upwards of 3 times at the absolute most. And then there’s times where it’s only 1 charged attack, to activate said proc, and go about your boss kill. Which is what the bow was intended to do, kill bosses.
    My final take regarding the damage of the bow, and whether it requires a buff further down the line is simple. I would say buff the initial damage effect that bosses are dealt over time. There are slight ways in which you can increase this damage, using BD awakes as stated earlier. However from other players opinions, boss damage was never the greatest thing to stack from time to time, depending on the expansion. If you’re using haste or haste proc from bow, and have BD stuff equipped, the damage from skills is very easily noticed. There are times if you deal too much damage quickly, and swap to a gold loot set for example, (the debuff of course still applied) the damage effect lessens when you swap loadouts. It gives other people time to get their damage in, which is good enough when farming via gold.

    Hopefully a lot of this information was understandable to some, coming from someone who’s used the bow firsthand, for the 1 week duration of Halloween week 3.

    Let’s continue to give constructed feedback, and not in a rude or demeaning way towards others, and so on.
    Thanks guys! :-)

    If this interest you, send a notification to Ign in my Signature. :-)
    Leader of <Married> Guild (Private) Heart Of Darkness Ring Est. Oct. 31 2019

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayceeoh For This Useful Post:


  25. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,844
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    183
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

    Default

    Problem with rogues is that it's really hard to get off a good ultimate aimed shot, you need Pisces to proc and have arc armor proc'd too. After that you can hit for 80% hp of boss in es. It doesn't happen every run, for me it's around 1 in 5 maps that I can quickly get both procs off together..
    But for warriors the proc is consistent cuz they don't rely on armor proc, just get neptaris proc and rage ult.. it works 100% of the times.
    The problem is not about how much damage is being done by which class, it's how consistently the damage is being done.

  26. #59
    Junior Member Pine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    @xyv.io +1 on that
    consistency differnce

  27. #60
    Senior Member Synergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,371
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    175
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

    Default

    Thread closed due overdrama that I hoped this thread will not getting.
    Thanks for everyone who respectfully shared their opinion,
    thread closed.

Similar Threads

  1. Class Balance (Non-toxic discussion)
    By Analytical in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 07-23-2022, 01:44 PM
  2. End Game Balance Discussion
    By Samhayne in forum PL Player vs. Player
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 06-07-2014, 10:27 AM
  3. General Discussion is Official Discussion?
    By flaimdude in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 09:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •