Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Happy 10th Birthday Arcane Legends! | Birthday Event Guide

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Dead game op title lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Radamanthys View Post
    five put the rewards like this it's 10 years of arcane legends game it since 2014.

Do something essential at least this year every year is weak, make at least this event this year epic for players 10 years.

Enviado de meu moto g(7) power usando o Tapatalk
    +1

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Waiting with animos the update of arcane weapons I am magician I have the whole arcane set 81 and it is frustrating to have the most powerful wizard and not be able to do anything before a boss farming is very difficult apparently the hyper is stronger than the cannon 81 incredible arcane I feel discouraged and spend so much not to have incredible improvements

And happy birthday arcane legend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

10th birthday should be the best one so far, should have bigger celebration, increase rewards in grand cakes or add useful vendor items

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Not quite rewarding to call it 10th years celebration party....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

pls add entangled bow vanity instead elondrian bow. pls pls pls. every0ne wants entangled bow

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Can you make the boss have a chance to drop vanity weapons ? Or maybe add something to the vendor

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juo View Post
    Hi Good day @asommers

Is there any chance for this to be updated? Increase the gold drop from Medium Cake to 5k-10k?

Grand cake from 5-12k into 20-100k?

Since it wouldn't drop 100% accurate as Gold because there are many variety of loot in the Grand cake loot table.

And change the jewel from Large Cake to atleast standard or fortified?

And change Grand Cake jewel to random excellent or superb jewels?

And increase the potions from 25 to 100?

I think this small changes wouldn't hurt, and would make this 10th Birthday of AL better and more enjoyable since this rewards will be tempting.

Thanks!

Anyway, Happy Birthday to thia game that saved my life many times. The game which was with me through highs and lows.

edited for clear reading cus i messed up.
    +1 yes I want to get some random higher tier jewels(maybe standard,fortified and excellent) too then this event is worth it.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juo View Post
    Hi Good day @asommers

Is there any chance for this to be updated? Increase the gold drop from Medium Cake to 5k-10k?

Grand cake from 5-12k into 20-100k?

Since it wouldn't drop 100% accurate as Gold because there are many variety of loot in the Grand cake loot table.

And change the jewel from Large Cake to atleast standard or fortified?

And change Grand Cake jewel to random excellent or superb jewels?

And increase the potions from 25 to 100?

I think this small changes wouldn't hurt, and would make this 10th Birthday of AL better and more enjoyable since this rewards will be tempting.

Thanks!

Anyway, Happy Birthday to thia game that saved my life many times. The game which was with me through highs and lows.

edited for clear reading cus i messed up.
    +1

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Any special gift for veteran player? XD

Sent from my Redmi 8A using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Hey AL! It's your 10th birthday! How about more generosity with the gold loot :P BTW, the one who opens the cake can't get gold/jewels?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

the 25 players dragon map is quite interesting to me
    surely it could open doors to some insanely fun events in the future
    i just hope the game won't crash or lag like hell or some similar thing to happen

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Im seeing the same comment here about there should be something special seeing as it's 10 years come on Devs put something nice for tokens even if it's alot the community will appreciate it please consider thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

sadly they don't have much time to add some changes and i can feel that the event won't be "that" successful thats why they posted a thread about bringing the occupy windmoore event back to make the players feel that they're compensated due to the lack of their competitiveness on doing so well this year. it feels underwhelming already to be honest but lets see.... I'm just saying my opinion but i don't feel so hyped with it. Doesn't feel like a 10th birthday celebration. The ambience doesn't feel so "grande"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nathan2693 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

How many points does 1 big cake give? and opening 200 grand cakes in 1 week for the last tier is really crazy...
    Those players who commented on your poll, they are really stoned...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    These weapons were finished and were / are appropriately balanced for those full Arcane Sets and with balanced parties.

Unfortunately that sort of testing isn't AL's reality as most of us tend to have inferior motley mismatched gear and we all want to solo everything.

I'm trying to offer you transparency with respect to the issues I found in the testing process and tell you how things are going right now to answer your implied question: "Why aren't things perfect?"
    I've been thinking about this since the new arcs were released
    I'm not sure I understand completely how u guys are testing them and I also don't know how hard it would be to implement what I'm about to suggest but hear me out on this:
    "Arcane Weapons testing week event" => u add a npc that has a quest which gives us a limited time version of the arcane weapon of our choice(or maybe both idk) for our class
    it lasts for one week then the weapons dissapear; at the end we provide feedback similar to how the feedback for the latest events has been(for example we can give rating to proc rate, cds, power and so on)
    in the end I think you guys would have far more valuable data to check than testing it internally
    and also I believe it'd be a lot of fun and maybe we would even be convinced to invest in platinum to get them eventually
    many games(and mmos especially) test new stuff on quite a high number of players
    I tried to find some downsides to this but I couldn't; unless the implementation might be too hard/expensive/not worthwhile
    If some1 can think of some obvious ways this could be exploited(which seems to be quite a problem lately) please enlighten me
    I mean even if they are broken the event would only last for a week so we'd still not be in this wierd situation we are now
    Later you can make some more iterations of this event if needed and take time to actually create the final versions before releasing them

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iulicutu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I looked for Bael vanity
    :c

Enviado desde mi SM-J510MN mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Even sts knows the game is dead nice title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Pretty average event, many expected it to be a lot better for a 10th year anniversary. Increase the rewards from the cakes, add rare items to the 25 player zone worth grinding for.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to RedeZy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iulicutu View Post
    I've been thinking about this since the new arcs were released
    I'm not sure I understand completely how u guys are testing them and I also don't know how hard it would be to implement what I'm about to suggest but hear me out on this:
    "Arcane Weapons testing week event" => u add a npc that has a quest which gives us a limited time version of the arcane weapon of our choice(or maybe both idk) for our class
    it lasts for one week then the weapons dissapear; at the end we provide feedback similar to how the feedback for the latest events has been(for example we can give rating to proc rate, cds, power and so on)
    in the end I think you guys would have far more valuable data to check than testing it internally
    and also I believe it'd be a lot of fun and maybe we would even be convinced to invest in platinum to get them eventually
    many games(and mmos especially) test new stuff on quite a high number of players
    I tried to find some downsides to this but I couldn't; unless the implementation might be too hard/expensive/not worthwhile
    If some1 can think of some obvious ways this could be exploited(which seems to be quite a problem lately) please enlighten me
    I mean even if they are broken the event would only last for a week so we'd still not be in this wierd situation we are now
    Later you can make some more iterations of this event if needed and take time to actually create the final versions before releasing them
    +1

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    IGN : ZIT