Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Happy 10th Birthday Arcane Legends! | Birthday Event Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Joke event for 10th sorry...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Seriously? From all the feedback from previous event? And you guys give us this?

Again, we get only titles? Geez.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

also, is there still a remaining time to at least change the birthday wings? Imo, the rogue's 10th birtday bow design would look way way better as vanity wings instead of this (i dunno what to say) wings that we're having. The vanity weapons are already finalized but it would've been better if you just made a simple sword, sword and shield, daggers, gun, floating book (for mage staff users) with a simple x mark in it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nathan2693 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iulicutu View Post
    I've been thinking about this since the new arcs were released
    I'm not sure I understand completely how u guys are testing them and I also don't know how hard it would be to implement what I'm about to suggest but hear me out on this:
    "Arcane Weapons testing week event" => u add a npc that has a quest which gives us a limited time version of the arcane weapon of our choice(or maybe both idk) for our class
    it lasts for one week then the weapons dissapear; at the end we provide feedback similar to how the feedback for the latest events has been(for example we can give rating to proc rate, cds, power and so on)
    in the end I think you guys would have far more valuable data to check than testing it internally
    and also I believe it'd be a lot of fun and maybe we would even be convinced to invest in platinum to get them eventually
    many games(and mmos especially) test new stuff on quite a high number of players
    I tried to find some downsides to this but I couldn't; unless the implementation might be too hard/expensive/not worthwhile
    If some1 can think of some obvious ways this could be exploited(which seems to be quite a problem lately) please enlighten me
    I mean even if they are broken the event would only last for a week so we'd still not be in this wierd situation we are now
    Later you can make some more iterations of this event if needed and take time to actually create the final versions before releasing them
    +1 excellent idea. is the best way. listening to the customer.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

The title alrdy said it, a dead game with same event outlines and repetitive concepts

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    These weapons were finished and were / are appropriately balanced for those full Arcane Sets and with balanced parties.

Unfortunately that sort of testing isn't AL's reality as most of us tend to have inferior motley mismatched gear and we all want to solo everything.

I'm trying to offer you transparency with respect to the issues I found in the testing process and tell you how things are going right now to answer your implied question: "Why aren't things perfect?"
    First of all, I want to add that I already read everything you said before. and I suppose you have realized the mistake of doing that knowing that they will not launch the entire team at the same time...

and it is not something new. We all know that the team will not launch at the same time, so they must have known that this would happen.

It is also known that not everyone has to buy all the current arcane equipment.

if these weapons were indeed balanced... I think it's predicted that whatever changes they make now will affect when they drop the remaining arcane gear.

they want to prevent the inevitable. everything in this life is based on failure and error. and perfection will never be achieved without failing many times. They don't want to do many updates in a row. I understand that as a developer. but wanting to have the equipment completely ready with a single update is impossible. They will still have to do it at the moment that something is unbalanced.

And don't forget that the key to any business is to provide what the customer asks for and needs. players are not asking for finished teams because they understand that it is complex and will take time. but they are looking for small adjustments that balance the current game.

Maybe at some point they will adjust it in such a way that it benefits everyone. but let the players know that they are not trying hard and paying money in vain.that each weapon is worth the price that is currently being paid. it doesn't have to be perfect. just functional.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

I'm hyped for the 25 player raid map! Could be a gateway to a new epic Age. Stuff like that will need adjustments ofcourse, but don't let yourself get discouraged. It's wonderful seeing stuff like that come to AL!!!
    Happy Birthday everyone!

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk
    Dragons are overall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motchi143 View Post
    10 yrs and u cant even make a beautiful vanity set, auras, wings, bp, weaps... Where's ur designer from 2013 sts?

Sent from my V2036 using Tapatalk
    Exactly , celebrating 10th birthday with trash rewards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

can we have bounty bow vanity?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Radamanthys View Post
    five put the rewards like this it's 10 years of arcane legends game it since 2014.

Do something essential at least this year every year is weak, make at least this event this year epic for players 10 years.

Enviado de meu moto g(7) power usando o Tapatalk
    or at least make the vanity weapon price 100 - 200 plat and not 300 because when we sell that it only cost 3 - 5m in auc and merchants

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Dam so much hate towards cinco asking to nerf dagger, buff other Weapon, not enough testing, rushing unfinished weapon bla bla. Try to make ur own game n talk****. U can have lots of character slot just buy Kraken dag n play urself if u find it too much op. Don't just come here n cry about ur chara being shadow by kraken dag. Devs will bring balance cant u guys even wait some weeks. Such a cry babies we hav in community.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pfizer View Post
    Red force bow?

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Add Vanity/badge or any rare drop from new event map or else people will grind hauntlet only😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Add recoloured angelic wings in gold/ red / blue colors goes well with the new sets.

Make some good vanities or recolors of good ones to motivate the grind and to make more people play the event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Add the unreleased blue jester to the dragon loot table or to the vendor (bound)

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pfizer View Post
    Stop asking for discontinued vanities. Its annoying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Arcane Legends . you are offically 2 digits old now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Please sts don't spoil 10th birthday event, rewards aren't good , atleast add some good bound vanity [u can even recolour some good sets]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Please sts don't spoil 10th birthday event, rewards aren't good , atleast add some good bound vanity [u can even recolour some good sets]
    Being totally honest last year's matrix theme was much much better , even this being the 10th* birthday* something really cool should be released in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Being totally honest last year's matrix theme was much much better , even this being the 10th* birthday* something really cool should be released in the game.
    Exactly add new war theme back vanities or recolor a pre existing good back vanity and add it to the 25 raid loot table.
    It will be fun to see who looted what once the boss dies just like the very big titles out there.
    I mean apart from cakes and slices.
    For a idea add something that goes with the theme war items/party clown/etc recolor new jester, 4 -6 winged angelic wings different colors,
    Unique badge that just drops from the raid map.