Thread: Gambling transparency

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Default Gambling transparency

Since most event loot is obtained through crates, I HIGHLY recommend sts start adding a list of every single item that is in every crate, with their exact drop %. This will be a good change in many ways, for many reasons. Not to mention it will reduce the amount of questions/complaints about any particular crate. Let people know what they are gambling for...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvatwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I guess he could make a forum thread about it but I mean most crates drop like 25 different items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I was getting some good vibes from wowhead.com; and I was just thinking about if there could be (sometimes in the future) some information site for Pocket Legends - and individually for every other sts games; that would tell all the needed info for all the items, like statics and drop rate, and other various things that is important.

I know it's still just an fantasy for now, but hey it's totally doable over time; if there is just time and interest for it in sts group. Everything starts from small, and over time it's grown to it's full scale -

Some thought= It's better to know that it has 0,2% drop rate, than farming it nonstop without knowing it has such low drop rate -

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkfor For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neroarrow View Post
    I guess he could make a forum thread about it but I mean most crates drop like 25 different items
    Almost every form of gambling in America has the odds posted publicly or are clearly outlined in some form of doctrine, for slots there is an "RTP" return to the provider % which ensures the gambler will get paid out certain rates or at the very least know what the odds of them getting a win are. Video Games have long since been a loophole where people can gamble for real-life money, but the video game company is not upholden any gambling laws due to the conversion of "real money" to "premium in-game currency" (platinum).

Even Genshin Impact, which is notoriously awful with how bad their drop rates are, has guaranteed loot after a certain amount of crates... and info is provided about drop rates on their website. The rates and loot in each crate should be public info