Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: 10th Birthday Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Sorry, took me a while to decipher your screed. "Zodias dungeons don't appear to be dropping birthday loot. Can you take a look? Thanks!" would have been simpler to understand.

Anyway, this is fixed in the latest server (content) update.

-ALS
    It was already mentioned several times in other threads and comments, even above I mentioned that rahabkor did not drop anything.
    Anyway, I'll try to explain it better next time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

The intent was a fun place for players of all levels to gather, hang out, and celebrate 10 years of Arcane Legends. The encounter was to be level-friendly, I didn't want the boss one-shotted, I didn't want anyone killed, etc., instead the boss blows bubbles and turns you into a cake.

It's not always about combat, sometimes the experience is the reward. I have noticed that when I go into the game, both play and watch others play the encounter, players generally look like they're having fun -- pushing/pulling/chasing the dragon, laughing and celebrating when someone gets something good. I've even seen badges looted while I was in the zone.

I get you may not like the content, but I can't please everyone. It's a free event in a free game giving out free stuff. It'll run for a week and then we'll move on.

Thanks for the feedback.

-ALS
    Fair point- still not a fan of the mechanics
    so I made a naked joke toon w a fishing pole XD
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Dear spacetime Studio's,
    Would be amazing to see current health of big "raid style" bosses in % or in numbers to see it decreasing.

New X aura might need a update to add like new wicked arti effect (the stripes going up) but pink, right now it seems too boring for a birtday aura!

Update notes should inform about changed points u get from opening cakes.

Keep up the work!

Posted again as requested!

Pictures added to show the pink effect that should be considered changed + clearly visable effect starts under caracter also gems stay too low!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sakura Bushido For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Is there a way to obtain Priya her dress? Maybe by birthday tokens

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Hi @asommers could you add the [Dead Game] title under the "For you" area for Grand Cakes loot? I just think its unfair that the cake opener has to play the same game of chance as everyone when they are the ones who farmed/bought the cakes.. I don't mind it staying as loot for everyone but I'd like the reassurance that theres a chance for me to loot it as the cake opener (similar to how cake furniture can be looted by the Bandit and you as the opener have a chance to loot it yourself, without the bandit). Cheers.

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

The intent was a fun place for players of all levels to gather, hang out, and celebrate 10 years of Arcane Legends. The encounter was to be level-friendly, I didn't want the boss one-shotted, I didn't want anyone killed, etc., instead the boss blows bubbles and turns you into a cake.

It's not always about combat, sometimes the experience is the reward. I have noticed that when I go into the game, both play and watch others play the encounter, players generally look like they're having fun -- pushing/pulling/chasing the dragon, laughing and celebrating when someone gets something good. I've even seen badges looted while I was in the zone.

I get you may not like the content, but I can't please everyone. It's a free event in a free game giving out free stuff. It'll run for a week and then we'll move on.

Thanks for the feedback.

-ALS
    Perhaps you saw my badge get donated to a random player then eh? :P hahahhaa

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

2.5/5 stars.... the vanities' design on event store are a bit disappointing. the warrior's shield vanity. is almost perfect but this wand like thingy with x near its tip ruined it... The only thing that caught my attention on it is the banner but still i dunno if i should get it or not...

Can we have an F Clef Aura soon? Since we have an existing G clef aura in game already which is Elondrian Minstrel's Aura, i would like to see a F clef aura someday and make it Silver since Elondrian Minstrel's Aura is in Gold color. thank you...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

The dragon should also drop guaranteed tokens along with the already existing loot table

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Xuds For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Can the token amount from cakes be highered? You need to open close to 400 grand cakes to get one of everything in vendor.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

so many botters… staying at the portal and hitting air lol

nice event… got arcane weap and badge on my hc (unlocked crate}

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Default Farming birthday tokens

Slice pet - From a hardcore perspective its nearly impossible to get this (7500 tokens). Please increase the drop rate of cakes and maybe all bosses from arlor to have cakes in their loot table.

To get this pet with tokens the most effective way is to open 75 grand cakes. It taken upon 30 hours to farm this without dying. And it’s mythic. Not heroic nor arcane. As a curiousity. How many people purchased this pet until now.

Dragon boss drops - slices, small, medium cakes are more frequent than grand or large and you dont receive any tokens by defeating the boss.

Vendor store items - very expensive and nothing flashy. Thought something else would be added here like red medusa or something which will make us blown away.

I was hoping for something more but yeah. Atleast we are being social in east windmoore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default Feedback: 10th Birthday Event

The afk kick is a bit too strict. It should kick 10-15 seconds after Arcanax spawns to give players time to react. Also 600 pulls for a guaranteed arcane is too much. If there was a plat sale it would be fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

@asommers then why we can't wait 2 or 3 days after the halloween event was ended? This rushed birthday event was not the best move. This event has to be the best in the game but lot of potencial miss here and this last time add the boss drop token to get that overpriced stuffs is just a simple joke and get it all in almost 1 day is nearly impossible for the players who work-have family and not just play the game 0-24. If you need time to check the next event work cool then the players understand that but this unfinished stuff sorry but not worthy for a 10th birthday. I play this game from the beggining and it was the most disapointed event i ever see in any game and i think im not the only one.
    Why do you not listen to your players advices? :/
    I hope the game survive an another year and we can get this dragon fight much more impressive and we can finaly have a word boss not just a disco lover dragon who get bullied by 25 player... :/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Péter Ferenczi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Good that you guys tried raid feature, I liked it but there was no way to reward someone who did most damage and punish someone who was afk.. in most games, most damage dealer gets better rewards.
    Apart from that you should've made zodias bosses drop cakes from the beginning of the event.
    Again saying, please don't give updates when there's only few days remaining in the event.

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Idea: 5 grand cakes being opened in zone spawns Arcanax instantly, unless its already spawned.. hahah

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I like that it is hardcore-friendly and even low level can join to kill event boss. Even though at first few days it took so much hours to get points to reach the final tier, atleast u have listened and adjusted the points given from boss and replaced the slice cake with tokens. Was able to get the tier badge on few of my alts. I like the vendor which offers many items but the cost of each item example bound weapons are a bit high. I feel like 1 week is not enough to get all those items. Which I wanted if I have given more time to farm cakes.

I hope birthday bandit drop mythic vanity weapons rather than recipes as I dont know whether we can still loot the weapon from maps or chest locked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

I leaned into it, farmed slices and dropped into the raid. It was too grindy. The Birthday event was light hearted and fun in the beginning. When we could romp through ANY map gathering slices from mobs and cakes from bosses.
    Now it’s Hauntlet rinse and repeat. Maybe this wouldn’t feel this way if the vendor of bound items wasn’t so costly.
    As for the raid, waiting drains potions and pets. Add some mini mobs dropping slices and tokens. Points and tokens and Grand cakes from boss. Do update cake content. Birthday parties should be fun. There are enough “pro” events for those who need a challenge.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Why opening cakes during cooldown don't give tokens ??? I just ended crafting and I opened 18 grand cakes because I needed 1800 more tokens to buy Slice pet and... no tokens given... I think it's an error ro disable tokens from cakes during cooldown...

22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,496 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nialam View Post
    Why opening cakes during cooldown don't give tokens ???
    This has been fixed in the latest server (content) update. See details here (link).

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Thanks

Thank you very much for the fix about cakes tokens !