Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-11-05 Content Update (297368)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drawfflerz View Post
    1. arcanax continuously dropping loot when taking damage.
    2. give more point.
    3. make a new tier like mythic, heroic, spirit.
    4. more good stuff, more vanities, and weapon.
    5. bring back new rare, epic, legendary pets.
    6. passport/ticket to next event.

come on, we celebrate 10th Anniversary right.. more party more fun.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    Arcanax continuously dropping loot would feel so much fun , personally i don't even think its worth farming arcanax , cake drops are worse on arcanax , whearas u can get more cake farming hauntlet / Orrick

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

sounds good @asommers, ill test it Maybe cake slice drop will be ok after all , we will see.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

and fyi, my tolerance to play games has been lowered recently just like hriv.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

could correct that you can not drop relic mitic and arcano in elite zodias dungeon

@asommers

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Bruh it's not that hard to reach arcane tier, everything can't be so easy to get , difficulty of reaching arc tier is below average , bruh its a game it's meant to be played , not giving free stuff to everyone, which looses all it's value.
    Man, don t get me wrong. I m not sure how "easy" is to get all the way up. The grind should be engaging, fun. Waiting 5 mins to spawn a boss that dies after 5 more minutes due to the mechanics for a slice of cake, 0 tokens, is purely offensive. I value my time and I expect to be manipulated to spend it in a game, not ofended. I can simply tell you that I m not wrong by the number of players who got those event bound vanity items (remember that we are in day 4 of event basically).

You need 15 mins on avg to beat the Arcanax again. And you need to beat it 113 times if you farm only Arcanax. If you want to craft cakes or farm them in other places it will take even longer. And should I remind you that some us have a real life outside the game, jobs, projects but still want to have some fun in the game? If this game is only made for people like you, they should lets us know so we can move on. I can't imagine how it must feel when you start this event in day 4 5 and still want to get something from the vendor, spend days and nights to humiliate yourself grinding 2 vanities and a title and not having enough tokens to buy at least one item.

And if you ask me why I m not paying if I don t have time to play, is because the offerings are purely insane. There are other games that sells an entire battlepass with 10 bucks where you get 50 or so rewards and they ask 10 bucks for 3 cakes that gives you nothing.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hriv For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hriv View Post
    Man, don t get me wrong. I m not sure how "easy" is to get all the way up. The grind should be engaging, fun. Waiting 5 mins to spawn a boss that dies after 5 more minutes due to the mechanics for a slice of cake, 0 tokens, is purely offensive. I value my time and I expect to be manipulated to spend it in a game, not ofended. I can simply tell you that I m not wrong by the number of players who got those event bound vanity items (remember that we are in day 4 of event basically).

You need 15 mins on avg to beat the Arcanax again. And you need to beat it 113 times if you farm only Arcanax. If you want to craft cakes or farm them in other places it will take even longer. And should I remind you that some us have a real life outside the game, jobs, projects but still want to have some fun in the game? If this game is only made for people like you, they should lets us know so we can move on. I can't imagine how it must feel when you start this event in day 4 5 and still want to get something from the vendor, spend days and nights to humiliate yourself grinding 2 vanities and a title and not having enough tokens to buy at least one item.

And if you ask me why I m not paying if I don t have time to play, is because the offerings are purely insane. There are other games that sells an entire battlepass with 10 bucks where you get 50 or so rewards and they ask 10 bucks for 3 cakes that gives you nothing.
    I guess u didn't read my second comment

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    I guess u didn't read my second comment
    Then your first comment doesn t make sense to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

maybe better if arca dragon can damage us with fire dot or can poison all that can kill us to prevent afk and use dummy or low level alt.
    add some good drops, like arca dragon can drop gold same as elite zodias boss gold range drop. good vanity or egg to.
    decreased hit pts and respawn every 3 mins.

for hard core character make special map zone for them that arca dragon cant kill them.
    map also exclusively for hardcore char.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tapsykrete For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Real dead game,,, loot Arcanax nothing!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Why is there a "Dead Game" title? What does it mean? Sorry but I've never really taken much notice of titles, I have a lot but don't know why for instance.
    Why have devs made it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i hope the vanity recipes become vanity. who will spend millions of crafting it when the vanity is not event worth half what u spend. and the other recipes to craft it is not even in auction .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Reduced player in game every minutes
    Just like ur title said
    Twelv
    DEAD TWELV - MOVED TO ALBION ONLINE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Decrease the life time, increase the amount of dragon points for the tier, put token drop, improve the cake drop, there's still time to save this event that is by far one of the worst.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pickname - Dougim View Post
    Decrease the life time, increase the amount of dragon points for the tier, put token drop, improve the cake drop, there's still time to save this event that is by far one of the worst.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk
    +1 nice idea

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

As a player the event is not playable at all
    Enter forum and I saw content updates pense already updated arcane weapons in wizard we are more than nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

make platinum payable type badge .. since it is like the new "aura" now which can be purchase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Why is there a "Dead Game" title? What does it mean? Sorry but I've never really taken much notice of titles, I have a lot but don't know why for instance.
    Why have devs made it?
    I guess it is some form of sarcastic humor from the devs, since many years some people are saying this game will be dead but 10 years later and it still alive! like anything nothing is perfect but this game is really hard to beat!! it have many ingredients that are lacking in other games and so many people after quitting or taking a break from AL return back cuz this game is unique!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Happy 10th !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    I guess it is some form of sarcastic humor from the devs, since many years some people are saying this game will be dead but 10 years later and it still alive! like anything nothing is perfect but this game is really hard to beat!! it have many ingredients that are lacking in other games and so many people after quitting or taking a break from AL return back cuz this game is unique!!
    Yes..you’re right of course..but 10 years down the line and most events starts out with ridiculous token drops compared to the token cost from the vendor. What’s that about?? The items aren’t even tradable. Is any testing made prior to event to see how many hours we need to farm Arcanex to obtain all the items listed? I would say most definitely not. Ok we can buy grand crates from cs and just stand in camp opening..but that would be the most ridiculous waste of gold. Especially when the point is to play and enjoy the game. There are still some of us that want to farm..The birthday event used to feel like a celebration..now it’s people desperate to loot a badge..because the chances of looting the badge are probs far higher than the average players chance to buy items from the vendor. It’s a underwhelming 10th birthday celebration that is capitalising on people wanting badges for lb ap’s..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Regardless of the comment I made above, I do thank the people responsible for creating this game. I have enjoyed lots of fun times playing this game and met some incredible and amazing people. Who would have thought that nearly 10 years later some of us would still be playing? I’m not sure how long this will continue but there it is ..I guess it’s when the the frustrations outweigh the pleasure gained.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post: