Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: RR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default RR

I just played this game again, and this is the first time I'm in the event map. because usually I just log in and afk, but what's wrong with the arcane legends player now? Why is hate speech nowadays so easy to find when we randomly enter world events, so if the set item is legendary you can't take part in the event, right? do you have to use pro items before you can join the event? not just once, lots of random players insulted and berated us because of our normal equipment. please give us a solution!

Sent from my SM-A025F using Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaka3 View Post
    I just played this game again, and this is the first time I'm in the event map. because usually I just log in and afk, but what's wrong with the arcane legends player now? Why is hate speech nowadays so easy to find when we randomly enter world events, so if the set item is legendary you can't take part in the event, right? do you have to use pro items before you can join the event? not just once, lots of random players insulted and berated us because of our normal equipment. please give us a solution!

Please report hate speech to our Customer Service team. We (meaning I personally) delight in banning hate-mongering clowns.

Party system is the solution. Talk to other players and try to form a party of like-minded folks. They’re out there. Just takes a bit to find the ones that suit your level, play style and attitude.

Best wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Please report hate speech to our Customer Service team. We (meaning I personally) delight in banning hate-mongering clowns.

Party system is the solution. Talk to other players and try to form a party of like-minded folks. They’re out there. Just takes a bit to find the ones that suit your level, play style and attitude.

Best wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    how to contact the customer service team? where can i report this.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaka3 View Post
    how to contact the customer service team? where can i report this.
    You can either click the Support button on the top bar of this page or you can send email to support@spacetimestudios.com.

-ALS