Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Zodias Arcane Weapons (Kraken Battle)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    After testing, it feels like “boss” weapons need an extra buff.
    Saying that because they all do pretty much the same damage as mythics.

I know that they have the guarantee proc mechanic, but however I believe they should do slightly more damage than mythic ones
    +1 i agree , "boss weapons" are so much better than the first release of the weaps but the mythic weapons is still superior than this arcanes which we will agree that it doesnt make sense. if there is no plans in buffing the arcanes anymore then i suggest nerfing these mythic weaps because there is no point in using the new arcanes if mythic weaps are better and cheaper.

to be clear the arcanes that i find underwhelming is gun, sword , im not a rog player anmre so idk about the bow. the mob killer arcanes is fine no need to be touch imo.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to arthurboyle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I’d commented before, on one of the threads pre-buff, about how the kraken bow performed with Boss Damage awakens and roughly 9.5k damage. The boss I decided to test damage on and kill, post-buff, was still the Fly Lord Orrick. If / when Sunken armor Proc, within the first second of the fight, after charged attack lands and proc activates, I can almost 3-4 shot the boss. When you activate Razor shield w/ any Arcane weapons, I’ve noticed it helps proc whatever weapon you have equipped, easier. The combined total damage of both proc, Vest and Bow timed correctly, boosted me up to 50k. With 50%+ haste, you can just spam Aim Shot and Noxious Arrow to finish off your kills quickly, as the rest of the proc ticks the health of boss to zero.

Some people might say, why not take your newfound power to the elite zodias 81 maps, and test it there? I’d thought of doing that, but just earlier this week when daggers still were the powerhouse of the century, ( and somehow people didn’t think the bow was going to receive the buff it’d needed, or any weapons for that matter ) i didn’t even have the time, or really the parties of strong friends around, to get me through the mobs on those maps, to try it on the boss. I did however receive some more upgrades to my Boss Damage gear since the new update, a whole 30%. Of course as expected, the higher you decide to stack something, the stronger it’ll eventually become I guess. Lol.

At the end of the day, people just want to be able to melt everything, with little to no effort. You can do that, in a team of adequately geared players. The fact that I’m using a 2/2 Sunken set with one of the more powerful weapons from this 81 arcane release, just goes to show this bow really doesn’t require that much done further, in my opinion. I’d bought kraken armor maybe two weeks ago, the chest with Movespeed and Armor% awakens, and the helmet with Movespeed as well. Initially I’d bought them to use in combination with Kraken daggers. Even though the daggers are now what they were meant to be, a mob-killer weapon, their proc tickles bosses now. And I’m plenty okay with that.

The one suggestion I’d have, in terms of fixing daggers further. Or, the weapons of Rogues specifically. Remove the weapon cool down on 81 arcanes. If you’re in a party with an 81 kraken aegis, warriors and mage can already do crazy aoe damage with their skills, rather than rely on procs of weapons for most of the map. If I’d owned a pair of daggers, trying to run around and proc them to keep up with their damage, would make me feel like I’m a bit more useful for example. To then be caught with your tail between your legs, and not be able to proc your 81 kraken bow at the final boss encounter, because of a silly weapon cooldown, you’d go back to feeling like that useless player on the team. You hype up the damage of your new-found bow, and can’t show it off near the end of a level, because of this silly yet simple restriction, preventing you from swapping too quickly.

I can’t speak for the other 81 arcane weapons, as I’m just a simple Rogue player. Ride or Die. But the rogues weapon cooldown should be removed entirely.

Thanks for hearing me out / Reading what I’ve got to say. Excited to see what happens next, after all the feedback. :-)

If this interest you, send a notification to Ign in my Signature. :-)
    Leader of <Married> Guild (Private) Heart Of Darkness Ring Est. Oct. 31 2019

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayceeoh For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jayceeoh View Post
    I’d commented before, on one of the threads pre-buff, about how the kraken bow performed with Boss Damage awakens and roughly 9.5k damage. The boss I decided to test damage on and kill, post-buff, was still the Fly Lord Orrick. If / when Sunken armor Proc, within the first second of the fight, after charged attack lands and proc activates, I can almost 3-4 shot the boss. When you activate Razor shield w/ any Arcane weapons, I’ve noticed it helps proc whatever weapon you have equipped, easier. The combined total damage of both proc, Vest and Bow timed correctly, boosted me up to 50k. With 50%+ haste, you can just spam Aim Shot and Noxious Arrow to finish off your kills quickly, as the rest of the proc ticks the health of boss to zero.

Some people might say, why not take your newfound power to the elite zodias 81 maps, and test it there? I’d thought of doing that, but just earlier this week when daggers still were the powerhouse of the century, ( and somehow people didn’t think the bow was going to receive the buff it’d needed, or any weapons for that matter ) i didn’t even have the time, or really the parties of strong friends around, to get me through the mobs on those maps, to try it on the boss. I did however receive some more upgrades to my Boss Damage gear since the new update, a whole 30%. Of course as expected, the higher you decide to stack something, the stronger it’ll eventually become I guess. Lol.

At the end of the day, people just want to be able to melt everything, with little to no effort. You can do that, in a team of adequately geared players. The fact that I’m using a 2/2 Sunken set with one of the more powerful weapons from this 81 arcane release, just goes to show this bow really doesn’t require that much done further, in my opinion. I’d bought kraken armor maybe two weeks ago, the chest with Movespeed and Armor% awakens, and the helmet with Movespeed as well. Initially I’d bought them to use in combination with Kraken daggers. Even though the daggers are now what they were meant to be, a mob-killer weapon, their proc tickles bosses now. And I’m plenty okay with that.

The one suggestion I’d have, in terms of fixing daggers further. Or, the weapons of Rogues specifically. Remove the weapon cool down on 81 arcanes. If you’re in a party with an 81 kraken aegis, warriors and mage can already do crazy aoe damage with their skills, rather than rely on procs of weapons for most of the map. If I’d owned a pair of daggers, trying to run around and proc them to keep up with their damage, would make me feel like I’m a bit more useful for example. To then be caught with your tail between your legs, and not be able to proc your 81 kraken bow at the final boss encounter, because of a silly weapon cooldown, you’d go back to feeling like that useless player on the team. You hype up the damage of your new-found bow, and can’t show it off near the end of a level, because of this silly yet simple restriction, preventing you from swapping too quickly.

I can’t speak for the other 81 arcane weapons, as I’m just a simple Rogue player. Ride or Die. But the rogues weapon cooldown should be removed entirely.

Thanks for hearing me out / Reading what I’ve got to say. Excited to see what happens next, after all the feedback. :-)
    did you test bow combo on elite sunken map or not? If so how much health can you reduce? (with your dex value and gears)

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Now I think that kraken gun should have 3-4 times higher dmg on bosses (hyperos with myth set and without armor proc deals over 2xmore dmg than kraken gun without armor proc).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

I have test my kraken sword and aegis and both are way better now(i test them with full gear, arc helm and armor as i will never run with weapon alone :P ), sword now really feel like a boss killer!!

I can say that both are really fun to use now!! Tysm

Ps: still need to test them with Ekenta and Rahab but i think they will do the job with this update

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Thanks for all the excellent feedback so far.

In addition to your comments about weapon attack and weapon proc damage, it would be immensely helpful to know what skills you are using during combat when following-up on any of the Arcane (or Mythic) Weapon caster buffs.

Best wishes!!
    For the skill i use, it is usually sky, cs, jug and vb in all old map and also elite sunken, in new portal i use sky, axe, jug and horn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tailwarrior View Post
    did you test bow combo on elite sunken map or not? If so how much health can you reduce? (with your dex value and gears)

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk
    No my friend, I didn’t get to. It would be nice to try there, but I don’t have strong or fast party to run with. The mob deal a lot of damage to me, even with almost 7k armor.

If this interest you, send a notification to Ign in my Signature. :-)
    Leader of <Married> Guild (Private) Heart Of Darkness Ring Est. Oct. 31 2019

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

100% agree my pisces is all goldloot and it drops flylord faster
    My Claws have better proc chance but that's about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

The gun proc cooldown is much better from before and thanks for that.
    The damage..... I need more testing for the damage XD for sure kill the mini boss in elite zodias fast but this was doing and before, on elite bosses not feeling so strong like hyper.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Boss specific weapons Like - Sword, Gun, Bow

The Amount of Damage you deal using the above mentioned weapons with arc armor proc on
    should be their normal proc damage or infact slightly lower than that in ur terms would work too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Are the cannon guns going to improve? It is said that it is for boss but it does not serve it lacks power greetings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Ok so the staff, aegis, and daggers are pretty good and fun to use over all. The sword bow and gun do need buffed a lot. Hoping you guys would try stacking dots.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Ok so the staff, aegis, and daggers are pretty good and fun to use over all. The sword bow and gun do need buffed a lot. Hoping you guys would try stacking dots.
    Hope you can make another video of all arc weapons after buffs bro.

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #73
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Thanks for the continued constructive feedback!

At present we're considering modest buffs for the Arcane Sword, Bow and Gun.

Additionally, as some players are asking for us to consider an increase in damage for the Shield, Daggers and Staff - we are going to test a (much smaller) buff for each those.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Hope you can make another video of all arc weapons after buffs bro.
    I would but really I have had no time lately to do much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Additionally, as some players are asking for us to consider an increase in damage for the Shield, Daggers and Staff - we are going to test a (much smaller) buff for each those.
    In my opinion, daggers, aegis and staff are fine. With little dex, str or int, you clean the map easy, even easy mini kills.
    I've seen, with 1k primary stat, you sweep the map easy, and that's pretty crazy already.
    Only against bosses are they somewhat slow.
    But I suppose it is configured to be like that, in that case the current damage seems correct to me.
    On the other hand the gun, the sword and the bow, are quite weak against bosses.
    And I think, with them it should be easy to go to portals. But no, they are currently too weak, even with good stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtsssss View Post
    They were broken for more than a month... guess you just missed the time frame.
    But they “tested” them, how could they be broken? Lmao!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Vindicatedvillian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

As far as i know, the mobs weapons (shield, staff and daggers) are good now.

You can see rogues complaining of course, because you gave them a totally broken weapon for 1 month, they spent a fortune on it even knowing that it would be nerfed, but had hopes on come here and get a buff after few crying posts. Their biggest complaint atm is that daggers are kind of useless at boss, which is exactly what should happen.

On the other hand, we are playing zodias expansion completely designed towards boss fights. In the most farmed map (Elite Sunken) people skip 70% of mobs, rushing to minis (where these kraken mobs weapons are good) and boss room. Not to mention portals...

Im going to say few obvious things that you already know :

- All comes down to the moment you decided to implement dmg multiplier procs, like skratch weapons. This decission forces you to choose 2 different options for next set of weapons : either you nerf previous (lets imagine the drama), or you release same mechanics with stronger buff

- Another messed up decission is the huge buff you gave to zaarus sets. I understand this was to deal with the power of previous gear, but now we see it was another shot in your foot

And how do we deal with this now? Tbh i dont know. You can't rely 100% on feedback because game is full of selfish people who wouldn't blink by having the most op and broken weapon, even if most boring game experience at same time. We all know them.
    You ask for feedback on a single item and people come here talking about combos involving other gear. Best way to do a proper test is to isolate the item so you can see its real performance, and repeating test conditions on the ones you compare with, so how can we test these new weapons properly? Definitely not with arcane armor, artifacts or any kind of external proc. The mere existence of zaarus set makes it more complicated, since our latest weapons were benefiting from huge stats buff plus the proc itself.

Based on the few players i trust about this topic, the mobs weapons (daggers, staff and shield) are good now.
    Some in forum say bow or rifle are good, but then they say they used arcane armor proc, so its not a valid test, many weapons hit super hard with arcane armor.
    As a mage and rifle owner, i can tell you that the rifle is not good enough. Deals way less dmg than hyperos even without zaarus buff, its easy to test.

Again, i dont know how are you going to fix them. Maybe a noticeable buff, maybe a small buff+small set buff...i dont know. But dont trust everything you read, and good luck fixing the 2 points i mentioned earlier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I think the main problem is everyone wants to be able to solo in a team-based game. If kraken gun is taking boss health to 60% left and that's off 1 proc, imagine what 3 other players with decent procs can do.

I do also believe that we were spoiled with zaarus set and having stupidly overpowered mythic weapons which now we need arcane weapons that are stronger than those said mythics weapons which then creates arcane weapons which seem to be too overpowered for all scenarios.

It's a tricky situation, can't please everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Let the bosskiller as a boss destroyer and pve clear as a mob destroyer, other rogue complaning want a pve cleaner dagger same damage higher than bow on boss, i run with someone have a dagger sheeessh they can clean the whole sunken map quickly while bow user can kill 3 mobs per proc lol. +1 to buffs the gun,bow and sword to make it totally a boss killer proc damage of this 3 weapon is not good as a boss destroyer and very long cooldown.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

But please no more 1-2-3 hit or 2-3 seconds kill the boss solo on this 3 weapon if that happen enjoyment of the game will ruin, make the last map enjoyable, peace✌️✌️✌️