Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Zodias Arcane Weapons (Kraken Battle)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Let me be frank here,
    Arcane weapons are not at all needed for this expansion, mythic set is more than enough to breeze through all the elite maps.
    The arcane weapon advantage and disadvantage for each class are as follows:

Warrior:
    1.A mob clear weapon since mythic weapons does not have mob clearance. So finally war gets good weapon which is fair.
    2.Boss clear weapon is not strong when they compare it to op neptaris and polaris weapon.

Rouge:
    1.The kraken claws is doing it's job a bit faster compared to pisces when clearing mobs.But when it comes to overall utility I prefer pisces since it gives me 4x dmg,dot, dmg reduction and boss dmg. 4x dmg is the main factor why i prefer pisces.
    2. The kraken bow is way better compared to marianos when dealing with bosses but we still need more damage on par with hyperos.

mage:
    1. The kraken staff is really good when it comes to clearing mobs. But it's mythic counterpart aquaris is still the best weapon when it comes to price range.
    2.the kraken gun is good but when we compare to hyperos it is subpar.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tailwarrior For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Let's just say that this update really buffs all weapons very well!but what do you think?if only using weapon kraken 81 with mythic 81, is the power ratio worth the difference?look!! how many people talk about mythic weapons, if combined with kraken armor, its power is 10 times superior to kraken weapons.its positions should be interchangeable! from arane to mythic and vice versa.The power of mythic weapons is really strong and it's cheap.wonder if anyone wants to use an expensive but weak arcane weapon?

Gửi từ M2007J3SG của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

i agree, devs. i suggest an alternative, what you really need to do is nerf this mythics to when they are garbage , i might trigger alot of people here but its the only way for this arcanes to shine. remove pity chance for proc on myths and rely only on % chance proc.
    nerf the dmg scaling of myths. make them as garbage as possible so we can have the new arcanes to rely on.

;P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arthurboyle View Post
    i agree, devs. i suggest an alternative, what you really need to do is nerf this mythics to when they are garbage , i might trigger alot of people here but its the only way for this arcanes to shine. remove pity chance for proc on myths and rely only on % chance proc.
    nerf the dmg scaling of myths. make them as garbage as possible so we can have the new arcanes to rely on.

;P
    +1

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Thanks for the continued constructive feedback!

At present we're considering modest buffs for the Arcane Sword, Bow and Gun.

Additionally, as some players are asking for us to consider an increase in damage for the Shield, Daggers and Staff - we are going to test a (much smaller) buff for each those.
    how long will it take for the next buff update?(pls not 4 weeks again…)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #86
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,481 Posts

Break in feedback for Friday's update (link).

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

The bow charged attacks are kind of off. I can be staring at my intended target directly in front of me and it will target mobs on the side and not even target the one im standing in front of.

3 targets (2mob and 1 mini boss is Elite Sunken Fleet) and it will only shoot 2 out of 3 arrows, skipping the closest target. It can also target mobs right behind my intended target(Zodias Mini) and shoot right through my closest target. If this is a issue outside of Kraken Bow then consider this buff:

Reduce cooldown of proc for each enemy killed while affected by the proc. Or just reduce the cooldown because the bow can punish you (as above) even when you are being direct in your actions.

tested bow proc alone with 1900 Dex - Nox/Aimshot/Razor/Shadow pierce all upgrade ticks.

Proc is pretty weak still. Would be nice to actually use the bow besides just using the proc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

same problem with bow didnt hit the closest target or sometimes it hits the farthest target with or without charge problem is not targeting what we want to target, maybe add target to x6 on charging.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

more int gives very little damage to kraken gun. kraken gun+kraken armor with 2.6k int proc do 1148000 damage and kraken gun+kraken armor with 3.1k int proc do 1169000 damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I don't see any improvement from previous updates on kraken gun after this update, but the quicker proc on kraken armor changes the overall game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

please add speed buff to kraken staff.. it is in aquarius before ... very unwhelm if no speed buff..

also didnt notice the stun processing at all with mobs using kraken staff ..
    Last edited by will0; 11-12-2022 at 11:37 PM.

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Please let us know what you think! Non-constructive comments will be removed.

-ALS

I wish they could be looted from bosses.

I have not much gold and not much RL money; paying in time is the only option, and it doesn't exist.

You may be thinking, bro just run E-sunk for hours and hours to gradually gain the required gold..
    .. but doing so does not hook me, maybe its just not for me.

I prefer to loot big, once, then leave, then come back and try again.. haha

The chance to loot the entirety of what is required/wanted in such a short space of time is a powerful thing.
    Even if it is not achieved.
    (lootboxes)

Paying with our time also offers benefits to the company, more interaction within the game etc;
    .. like a spiders web, it takes a long time to create but is OP when it is created.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

@asommers @Cinco the boss damage awake of gears didnt apply to the damage of the proc dot? bug or just only stat % only apply or add to dot damage?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    @asommers @Cinco the boss damage awake of gears didnt apply to the damage of the proc dot? bug or just only stat % only apply or add to dot damage?
    Testing kraken bow with hydra:
    With only arc redd pet hb(no other buffs) - I do 1.12m damage per tick while krak armor is also proc'd.
    With tame terracuda lix, 30% dmg lix, 40k lix (25% dmg), heroic lammy hb, heroic Fatima AA ... I do like 1.31m damage per tick. I mean it's 21k dmg vs 10k dmg difference + more ed and bd, still not very big difference in DoT from kraken bow.

I'm not complaining but I don't understand how it's working...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

I must say, bow with kraken armor combo feels really good.
    without armor its decent, but armor makes it so good.
    I wouldnt say OP since even with high stats you can't kill most zodias bosses with a single proc

I think bow is perfect the way it is now, same with armor.
    Also, I liked the idea that the bow give you a buff, which you can use with armor proc to deal nice damage with skills during the proc time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    With only arc redd pet hb(no other buffs) - I do 1.12m damage per tick while krak armor is also proc'd.
    With tame terracuda lix, 30% dmg lix, 40k lix (25% dmg), heroic lammy hb, heroic Fatima AA ... I do like 1.31m damage per tick. I mean it's 21k dmg vs 10k dmg difference + more ed and bd, still not very big difference in DoT from kraken bow.

try only boss damage bro on items did'nt apply, h lammys ed and yinshe's bd yes its applying i notice using arc red vs yinshe but bd and ed on items not, i think theres a bd/ed cap on gear items or something bug @asommers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post

yes thats true i also dont understand bd ed works, with 50% damage of meph i see 200k+ damage add but on 25% hb on yinshe or lammy gives only 20k lol. means its better to use dex than bd.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Why the proc stacking damage of kraken gun got reduced from 300% to 200% ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tailwarrior View Post
    Let me be frank here,
    Arcane weapons are not at all needed for this expansion, mythic set is more than enough to breeze through all the elite maps.
    The arcane weapon advantage and disadvantage for each class are as follows:

Warrior:
    1.A mob clear weapon since mythic weapons does not have mob clearance. So finally war gets good weapon which is fair.
    2.Boss clear weapon is not strong when they compare it to op neptaris and polaris weapon.

Rouge:
    1.The kraken claws is doing it's job a bit faster compared to pisces when clearing mobs.But when it comes to overall utility I prefer pisces since it gives me 4x dmg,dot, dmg reduction and boss dmg. 4x dmg is the main factor why i prefer pisces.
    2. The kraken bow is way better compared to marianos when dealing with bosses but we still need more damage on par with hyperos.

mage:
    1. The kraken staff is really good when it comes to clearing mobs. But it's mythic counterpart aquaris is still the best weapon when it comes to price range.
    2.the kraken gun is good but when we compare to hyperos it is subpar.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk
    I agree with the bro

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arthurboyle View Post

;P
    Do not pay attention to these types of comments please. It doesn't make any sense to damage mitic weapons to fix a problem on a different team. the mythical team should stay the same.

I don't see any kind of sense in nerfing a team that is balanced in the current game.

players are forced to purchase arcane gear with mythic. when these should not be a comparator because they are very different levels.

the arcane team arrive to be better than the mythical and cover the shortcomings of the mythical team. like for example go to gauntlet. with mythical equipment it is really useless.

the aecano team shouldn't be perfected to go elite sunken. because with the mythical team is enough.

The arcane equipment must be perfected to go to the other worlds of elite zodias, to which almost nobody went due to lack of power. you went to the other worlds of zodias and you just spent your time dying.

That's what arcane gear should be designed and upgraded for. but we see many trying out this arcane gear on boses like fly or hydra. when they don't even usually go there.

if they are going to test their weapons and say that they are good or bad. go team up on Gauntlet. there they will see if they are really useful.

and clearly the arcane gear must be better than the current mythic gear. but how we could face the worlds that we couldn't before with mythical equipment.

and the mythical team should not be touched either. He no longer has the power to even deal well with the portal elite boses.

stop testing these weapons that are designed for zodias. in worlds where they are not even going to farm or usually play.

when this arcane gear is good to go elite boses portal and Gauntlet. then you'll be ready. any other world or boss is irrelevant.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk