Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Zodias Arcane Weapons (Kraken Battle)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    The bow charged attacks are kind of off. I can be staring at my intended target directly in front of me and it will target mobs on the side and not even target the one im standing in front of.

3 targets (2mob and 1 mini boss is Elite Sunken Fleet) and it will only shoot 2 out of 3 arrows, skipping the closest target. It can also target mobs right behind my intended target(Zodias Mini) and shoot right through my closest target. If this is a issue outside of Kraken Bow then consider this buff:

Reduce cooldown of proc for each enemy killed while affected by the proc. Or just reduce the cooldown because the bow can punish you (as above) even when you are being direct in your actions.

tested bow proc alone with 1900 Dex - Nox/Aimshot/Razor/Shadow pierce all upgrade ticks.

Proc is pretty weak still. Would be nice to actually use the bow besides just using the proc.
    This is another problem that they should solve. mini bosses or bosses should have priority

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal_Blood View Post

I wish they could be looted from bosses.

I have not much gold and not much RL money; paying in time is the only option, and it doesn't exist.

You may be thinking, bro just run E-sunk for hours and hours to gradually gain the required gold..
    .. but doing so does not hook me, maybe its just not for me.

I prefer to loot big, once, then leave, then come back and try again.. haha

The chance to loot the entirety of what is required/wanted in such a short space of time is a powerful thing.
    Even if it is not achieved.
    (lootboxes)

Paying with our time also offers benefits to the company, more interaction within the game etc;
    .. like a spiders web, it takes a long time to create but is OP when it is created.
    and this is the reason why mythical equipment should not be nerfed. Currently the mythical team is the only team capable of being able to face these worlds well and be able to collect enough gold.so that one day he'll get enough to buy some arcane gear. If they nerf mythical gear, how would you get arcane gear?

Those who just want mythic gear nerfed are those who have no problem getting arcane gear. and not everyone has it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    yes thats true i also dont understand bd ed works, with 50% damage of meph i see 200k+ damage add but on 25% hb on yinshe or lammy gives only 20k lol. means its better to use dex than bd.
    until now you come to realize that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    please add speed buff to kraken staff.. it is in aquarius before ... very unwhelm if no speed buff..

also didnt notice the stun processing at all with mobs using kraken staff ..

Can you please check the staff's stun doesnt seems to work on Elite sunken or they are all immune? Which means the process is useless can this be change?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Patch notes updated with missing note: Kraken Cannon does less damage to minions, more damage to bosses. Reduced pve caster damage buff to 200%.

-ALS
    So all of this arcane are fix now? No further change?
    Because sword seems still need tweak, still weak damage per tick, long cd. Also the multi hit seems bug. Oftenly only target 1 enemies.. Seems need tweak the range of proc.. @cinco

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Icarusflame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Icarusflame View Post
    So all of this arcane are fix now? No further change?
    Because sword seems still need tweak, still weak damage per tick, long cd. Also the multi hit seems bug. Oftenly only target 1 enemies.. Seems need tweak the range of proc.. @cinco
    +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Default Krak sword

Please make it stop missing hits on bosses. It constantly misses hits on bosses very often and doing so makes me hit a near by mob wasting my entire proc.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conghoang301193 View Post
    Hi Dev
    Need more dame for swd.
    Compare to bow and gun. Swd so low dame and can fix doge in mini boss if swd proc
    Now if swd proc mini can doge
    Thanks for read my feeback

Gửi từ SM-N976N của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
    Hello Dev why my feedback about kraken sword being deleted? I dont think that is not constructive one.. Your arc sword is still need to be tweaked. Whats the point of the sword if aegis can do all (deleted mini, main boss, target all, pull, cant be dodged). Thank you @cinco , @asommers

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #109
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Hello Dev why my feedback about kraken sword being deleted? I dont think that is not constructive one.. Your arc sword is still need to be tweaked. Whats the point of the sword if aegis can do all (deleted mini, main boss, target all, pull, cant be dodged). Thank you @cinco , @asommers
    The Kraken Battle Sword is a seriously OP weapon and does not need to hit more enemies nor hit enemies in a larger radius. The cooldown is also appropriate for its capabilities. We are not considering any further increases to its power.

Best wishes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The Kraken Battle Sword is a seriously OP weapon and does not need to hit more enemies nor hit enemies in a larger radius. The cooldown is also appropriate for its capabilities. We are not considering any further increases to its power.

Best wishes!
    Thank you @cinco, really appreciate for ur reply. But please if u think the power is enough, test again if u run on elite sunken.. So hard to target it on Mini. It CAN BE DODGED.. I dont think this exclusive arcane weapon can be dodged by some mini boss and that necessary will you?
    Thats why i told you guys there is a tweak needed for its charged attack radius or proc.. Plus if your enemies move behind you, the affected by proc charged attack only the enemies in front of you.. Its annoying n hard to use (fyi: mini boss in group of mobs moves a lot) . (The example for good charge attack radius is like Immortal sword weapon, its affected sorrounding you, not just in front)
    Please may you guys considering this. I know there are many player that feel the same.. Thank you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Icarusflame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Thank you @cinco, really appreciate for ur reply. But please if u think the power is enough, test again if u run on elite sunken.. So hard to target it on Mini. It CAN BE DODGED.. I dont think this exclusive arcane weapon can be dodged by some mini boss and that necessary will you?
    Thats why i told you guys there is a tweak needed for its charged attack radius or proc.. Plus if your enemies move behind you, the affected by proc charged attack only the enemies in front of you.. Its annoying n hard to use (fyi: mini boss in group of mobs moves a lot) . (The example for good charge attack radius is like Immortal sword weapon, its affected sorrounding you, not just in front)
    Please may you guys considering this. I know there are many player that feel the same.. Thank you
    He right @Cinco sometimes miniboss dodge and i have to wait all proc and cd for mark again thats upset i mean is an arcane item ho can miniboss dodge like mi polar, ty for support us.

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by recilencia123 View Post
    He right @Cinco sometimes miniboss dodge and i have to wait all proc and cd for mark again thats upset i mean is an arcane item ho can miniboss dodge like mi polar, ty for support us.

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk
    Please listen to you community n player. Same like when knight saber being released.. I told you to buff it but you said its not needed. The truth is that weapon unusable then you buff it after u declared that not needed..

This is the thread for collecting feedback right? We offered you the feedback, please at least check n consider.
    If try to compare it with kraken armor:
    1. Sword = Op, but can be dodged.. With mini boss. Inconsistent.., this is arcane duh.. (Only one chance, polaris still can make another 2-3 hit chance if u failed the first)

2 aegis= cleared mob, mini boss, main boss with ult, very short cd.. It has EVERYTHING.

This is imbalance.. Why creating 2 item if one of them can do everything

Very appreciate for your hardwork. Thanks @cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    We're gathering feedback here for the latest round of Zodias Arcane Weapon changes when the next update goes live.

Previous round of feedback is located here (link).

We will consider a leaderboard reset after the dust settles.

Please let us know what you think! Non-constructive comments will be removed.

-ALS
    Kraken bow dot sound effects is just like a sound of duggar bows proc a mechanical proc,you need to change it to water sound effect or make the dot sound like blaster sound.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I have never used mythic zaa set, on expansions I stayed with 71 and 76 equipment and only buy both mythic weapons , with my bd I never had problems with boss or mobs, I'm always between 1250-1400 intel, but my fingers was pain badly from trying hyper proc, and my eyes was in trouble to find if get the proc or not.
    Those new arcane the proc and damage output maybe some times to be close to the mythic 81, but your fingers not pain and you have more accurate attack.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Sorry if im sound harsh. Also forgive me for misunderstanding that u deleted my post in other thread section @cinco

Thanks for letting me know @asommers
    Last edited by Icarusflame; 01-04-2023 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Rework Kraken Sword proc triggering system:

Basic Attack:

100% proc chance to proc when charged attack hits.
    Charged attacks hit up to 5 enemies (irrespective of cooldown).
    60% proc chance to proc when non-charged attacks hits.
    Non-charged attacks hit up to 3 enemies.

Skill Attack:

100% proc chance when charged skill attack hits.
    75% proc chance when non-charged skill attack hits.

Being bound to basic attacks to proc is too tedious and rng dependant since enemies will dodge our attacks several times, which ends up on the proc activating on an undesired target or simply missing the hit which can lead to death.

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #117
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Please listen to you community n player. Same like when knight saber being released.. I told you to buff it but you said its not needed. The truth is that weapon unusable then you buff it after u declared that not needed..

This is the thread for collecting feedback right? We offered you the feedback, please at least check n consider.
    If try to compare it with kraken armor:
    1. Sword = Op, but can be dodged.. With mini boss. Inconsistent.., this is arcane duh.. (Only one chance, polaris still can make another 2-3 hit chance if u failed the first)

2 aegis= cleared mob, mini boss, main boss with ult, very short cd.. It has EVERYTHING.

This is imbalance.. Why creating 2 item if one of them can do everything

Very appreciate for your hardwork. Thanks @cinco
    While I understand you calling this an 'imbalance,' I see it as a very clear trade-off. Guaranteed proc on charge + risk of missing / target dodging the attack. I do appreciate your feedback! :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #118
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Rework Kraken Sword proc triggering system:

Basic Attack:

100% proc chance to proc when charged attack hits.
    Charged attacks hit up to 5 enemies (irrespective of cooldown).
    60% proc chance to proc when non-charged attacks hits.
    Non-charged attacks hit up to 3 enemies.

Skill Attack:

100% proc chance when charged skill attack hits.
    75% proc chance when non-charged skill attack hits.

Being bound to basic attacks to proc is too tedious and rng dependant since enemies will dodge our attacks several times, which ends up on the proc activating on an undesired target or simply missing the hit which can lead to death.
    This is another important trade-off to consider given the guaranteed proc on charged weapon attack.

That said, I like the idea of working in a (less powerful) attack that operates on any charge for a future weapon - or a crafted variant of the current 81 weapon.

Also not opposed to doing a 'guaranteed hit' (if not out of range, not dead, etc.) for a less powerful proc via some alternative weapon.
    | | | |

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

it never gets dodged if you use garlic

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Krak sword

i agree with that, also iam still frustrated after all the time passed that kraken sword is still doing less damage if it comes to portal bosses/areas where youre not able to charge your ult before reaching boss room. I rather play Neptaris with Kraken Armor instead of Kraken Sword (with full kraken set) because the damage output is not even close to what neptaris does.

PvP whise Kraken Sword Damage is fine.

PVE whise lacks in Damage Numbers and possibility of dodging is frustrating

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk