Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 94

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About the return of S1 rares.

  1. #41
    Forum Adept Sofie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    369
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    80
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Hi,
    I would like to enquire about the season 1 items that comprise of crier sets, brown heraldic(war- chocolate color) , black heraldic (rogue), heraldics for mage (blue/dark blue), flurry sets etc.

    People are saying that they have confirmation that such items will never return to AL in the form of vanities or gear ie won't return as the same. Also I'm told Specifically Cinco has conveyed this information.

    Since these items are going in the billions, and people are wondering to buy them with the help of converting plat to gold, would you confirm this information given by a developer.
    i remember seeing someone asking for the black heraldics back for next year in the forgotten event, Cinco said they can probably make vanity versions of it.
    But i'm not sure...

    Enviado de meu M2004J19C usando o Tapatalk

  2. #42
    Forum Adept Sofie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    369
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    80
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sofie View Post
    i remember seeing someone asking for the black heraldics back for next year in the forgotten event, Cinco said they can probably make vanity versions of it.
    But i'm not sure...

    Enviado de meu M2004J19C usando o Tapatalk
    oh they are red, I was wrong xD But here's what he said.

    Enviado de meu M2004J19C usando o Tapatalk

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sofie For This Useful Post:


  4. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,697
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    164
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sofie View Post
    oh they are red, I was wrong xD But here's what he said.

    Enviado de meu M2004J19C usando o Tapatalk
    Thank you for this post.
    I had seen this but did not have a ss.

  5. #44
    Senior Member Avaree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,361
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,956
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,927
    Thanked in
    1,331 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sofie View Post
    oh they are red, I was wrong xD But here's what he said.

    Enviado de meu M2004J19C usando o Tapatalk
    Guess we shall just wait and see (:
    Avy
    12-2012

  6. #45
    Senior Member Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Probably not where you are
    Posts
    1,499
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    122
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    462
    Thanked in
    277 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sofie View Post
    oh they are red, I was wrong xD But here's what he said.

    Enviado de meu M2004J19C usando o Tapatalk
    be very surprised if they returned these, allthough there are probably 0 players who still own them, these were (if i recall correctly) open beta or begin launch premium account vanities.
    truly nothing is sacred haha
    2013-2021 Painting
    2022-2023 Ineedagothgf

  7. #46
    Senior Member drawfflerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Play AL since 2013
    Posts
    745
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sofie View Post
    oh they are red, I was wrong xD But here's what he said.

    Enviado de meu M2004J19C usando o Tapatalk
    this is arcane tabard set. and it is bound item.

    Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to drawfflerz For This Useful Post:


  9. #47
    Senior Member Kumsaati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arcane Legends
    Posts
    661
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    64
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    It was clearly stated by Cinco that high value items will not return. If they will return any of crier or heraldics. I will delete game, itís unbelievable.

  10. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,697
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    164
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    It was clearly stated by Cinco that high value items will not return. If they will return any of crier or heraldics. I will delete game, itís unbelievable.
    Buddy .
    The whole thread was asking for a proof of that statement.
    Everyone here said otherwise and also provided proof.
    Please back your statement with proof and not your feelings.
    And I don't think cinco meant that for high value LB /previous plat sold vanities.

  11. #49
    Senior Member |Ares|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,362
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    342
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    619
    Thanked in
    263 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    It was clearly stated by Cinco that high value items will not return. If they will return any of crier or heraldics. I will delete game, it’s unbelievable.
    > high value items
    > items that people could loot in normal chests in maps and were worth completely nothing at the time

    Keep the event leaderboard vanities as "high value items", not something you could find in Brackenridge Forest 8 years ago.

    Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

  12. #50
    Senior Member Repent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Discovering the 4th dimension
    Posts
    612
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    220
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    164
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

    Default

    I mean if it was lootable years ago I don't see why we can't loot them today. Lb items should never be redone or given out for plat imo.
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

  13. #51
    Senior Member Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Probably not where you are
    Posts
    1,499
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    122
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    462
    Thanked in
    277 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    > high value items
    > items that people could loot in normal chests in maps and were worth completely nothing at the time

    Keep the event leaderboard vanities as "high value items", not something you could find in Brackenridge Forest 8 years ago.
    i think you are a little bit misinformed over where heraldics came from
    2013-2021 Painting
    2022-2023 Ineedagothgf

  14. #52
    Senior Member Kumsaati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arcane Legends
    Posts
    661
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    64
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Buddy .
    The whole thread was asking for a proof of that statement.
    Everyone here said otherwise and also provided proof.
    Please back your statement with proof and not your feelings.
    And I don't think cinco meant that for high value LB /previous plat sold vanities.
    I donít have time to dig 6k posts of Cinco. However, there was a thread similar to this 2-3 years ago and Cinco was saying that high value collectables that will effect game economy will not return.
    Please come back with your brain next time.

  15. #53
    Senior Member Kumsaati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arcane Legends
    Posts
    661
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    64
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    > high value items
    > items that people could loot in normal chests in maps and were worth completely nothing at the time

    Keep the event leaderboard vanities as "high value items", not something you could find in Brackenridge Forest 8 years ago.
    Itís literally hilarious. You clearly have no interest on these ďold itemsĒ. You just want old items to lose their value since your lb items will be expensive? Disgusting

  16. #54
    Senior Member Titanium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    2,607
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    537
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    967
    Thanked in
    445 Posts

    Default

    We are living different times and people to have the same appreciation for collections as we used to have back in the day. I understood this very clear when i have returned after 4 years break. The difference between those old times (2013-2015) and now is that we are having atleast 500-600 vanity items per class vs back then maybe 6-8 vanity sets per class. We were using collections cause we didnt have so many options.

    People donít even keep a vanity for more than 2months. They buy infernal set now and they get bored of it then they trade it for red arlor.

  17. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,697
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    164
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    I donít have time to dig 6k posts of Cinco. However, there was a thread similar to this 2-3 years ago and Cinco was saying that high value collectables that will effect game economy will not return.
    Please come back with your brain next time.
    *comes back with brain.

    Proof?
    There's people who posted proof from 6k posts of cinco saying it might /"is game" Regarding crier/heraldic and even tabard bound sets literally straight from him.

    Oh yes, please come back with your eyes.

  18. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    895
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    109
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

    Default

    Ye and donít forget chips pls


    Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

  19. #57
    Senior Member Kumsaati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arcane Legends
    Posts
    661
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    64
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    Name:  Screenshot 2022-11-28 at 19.39.32.png
Views: 138
Size:  381.4 KB
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-11-28 at 19.41.58.png
Views: 137
Size:  449.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-11-28 at 19.42.22.png
Views: 137
Size:  363.4 KB
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...98#post3328298
    Please stop it. Go farm and buy crier.

  20. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,697
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    164
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

    Default

    @STS hope you would intervene to give your community a picture regarding this at least now.

    Ty

  21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #59
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,576
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    71
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,951
    Thanked in
    2,836 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Hi,
    I would like to enquire about the season 1 items that comprise of crier sets, brown heraldic(war- chocolate color) , black heraldic (rogue), heraldics for mage (blue/dark blue), flurry sets etc.

    People are saying that they have confirmation that such items will never return to AL in the form of vanities or gear ie won't return as the same. Also I'm told Specifically Cinco has conveyed this information.

    Since these items are going in the billions, and people are wondering to buy them with the help of converting plat to gold, would you confirm this information given by a developer.
    If it's already a vanity it's not likely to return. I would prefer not to bring back old vanity items.

    If it's not a vanity item it's fair game to come back in vanity fashion. Let's not confuse rare / collectible with "vanity."
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  23. #60
    Senior Member Titanium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    2,607
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    537
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    967
    Thanked in
    445 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    If it's already a vanity it's not likely to return. I would prefer not to bring back old vanity items.

    If it's not a vanity item it's fair game to come back in vanity fashion. Let's not confuse rare / collectible with "vanity."
    I have a question. At some point in time green arlor set was more rare and worthy than red arlor and Iíve seen that vanity setur return.

    We will ever see red arlor set available in crates or in store? Cause last time there was a poll many for itís return there were some hints coming from your side that it might come back.

    I know this subject brings a lot of confusion and many of us speculate. Recently Iíve heard some rumors about it.

Similar Threads

  1. Buy super rares aps
    By Castly in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2022, 03:35 AM
  2. How to get rares?
    By ProSkiled in forum PL New Players
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 11:26 AM
  3. Rares from CS!
    By KingFu in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 02:07 PM
  4. Rares?
    By Pharcyde in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 02:52 PM
  5. New Rares
    By gwippy in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 11:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •