Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About the return of S1 rares.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I have a question. At some point in time green arlor set was more rare and worthy than red arlor and I’ve seen that vanity setur return.

We will ever see red arlor set available in crates or in store? Cause last time there was a poll many for it’s return there were some hints coming from your side that it might come back.

I know this subject brings a lot of confusion and many of us speculate. Recently I’ve heard some rumors about it.
    They only intended to release the green arlors for tank and mage, from what I was told, the rogs’ set slipped in on error.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    It’s literally hilarious. You clearly have no interest on these “old items”. You just want old items to lose their value since your lb items will be expensive? Disgusting
    I couldn't care less if developers decide to release anything from the past in the game again whether its aura, vanity set or an item. Pay more attention to gameplay instead.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

I think the person complaining doesn't understand that a crier or whatever else isn't a vanity. It's a armor that isn't a vanity. The armor can be turned into a vanity. They are not re releasing a vanity because it is a armor.

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    If it's already a vanity it's not likely to return. I would prefer not to bring back old vanity items.

If it's not a vanity item it's fair game to come back in vanity fashion. Let's not confuse rare / collectible with "vanity."
    These rare / collectible sets are currently being sold/traded for 1b+ per piece between collectors, how does forgotten event not provocate massive outcry and drama between the community when these sets are releasing as vanity for a few plat?

i’m a bit over the forgotten event entirely. It’s a waste of everyone’s time and energy, nobody is going to farm 4-5 days into an event where they loot vanity that sells in auction for 1k, not to mention the vanity sale in store is left until the very end of the event. Perhaps have the event run for 48 hours, put whatever sets for sale in the store and be done with it. Focus more on the events that everyone enjoy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I agree, completely

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    These rare / collectible sets are currently being sold/traded for 1b+ per piece between collectors, how does forgotten event not provocate massive outcry and drama between the community when these sets are releasing as vanity for a few plat?

i’m a bit over the forgotten event entirely. It’s a waste of everyone’s time and energy, nobody is going to farm 4-5 days into an event where they loot vanity that sells in auction for 1k, not to mention the vanity sale in store is left until the very end of the event. Perhaps have the event run for 48 hours, put whatever sets for sale in the store and be done with it. Focus more on the events that everyone enjoy
    Maybe they should change some stuff in the event perhaps, maybe not vanities which no one wants perhaps? Though, having all vanities which people actually want would drive prices down. If we have those vanities that sell for 1k, then who is going to invest time into the event. So maybe the event needs a rework somehow to have that balance of being worth to grind but not destroying the economy - much easier said than done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Maybe they should have an event where players can use disliked vanities to craft BOUND vanities of their choice from a selected list composed by community wants, (similar to the last (eggZ event) excluding LB vanities . Make it a gold sink event. This should not have an impact on collectables .
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

can't wait for the day criers and heraldics give me the same sour taste of *** in my mouth when i see them worn as vanity by atleast 10 people in the same town.
    forerunner sure has fallen off

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

If it's already a vanity it's not likely to return. I would prefer not to bring back old vanity items.

If it's not a vanity item it's fair game to come back in vanity fashion. Let's not confuse rare / collectible with "vanity."
    @Cinco my suggestion is, do like armor hero of the watch and villainous watch.. both set of them was produce since season 1/2... and then developer re-introduce them as vanity set that people can buy on store until now. But if you see there is a little bit different in color between the original set and the vanity set. the vanity set is dull in color.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

If the reason to not re release an old vanity is to preserve its value then please recognize that making an old collectible available as a new vanity also destroys the old items value

Example : low level red war founders
    It used to be high price due to the rarity & that you had to gamble w plat chests for a chance to loot
    Now it’s value is trashed because who wouldn’t rather have the vanity compared to a lv 16 legendary item you would die wearing in endgame maps
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Ty cinco.
    Ty for all who shared their opinions on here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Thank you for telling us your stance on old vanities. It should now stop those creating false rumours to swindle people into selling their old rare vanities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

No one asked you to pay 1b+ for an item you can't even use gameplay wise. There's no point of it just laying around in your house as decoration.

If you like the rarity or the nostalgia, the vanity version are vanity and not gear pieces. The amount of gear pieces in the game won't change.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    No one asked you to pay 1b+ for an item you can't even use gameplay wise. There's no point of it just laying around in your house as decoration.

If you like the rarity or the nostalgia, the vanity version are vanity and not gear pieces. The amount of gear pieces in the game won't change.

How much more nostalgia would i get from hundreds of copies turning into a worn out vanity eyesore rather than owning 1 of the 3-4 original sets existing in game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    According to what the devs have said repeatedly.
    They will not return in the form of an item or gear.
    But they could come back in the form of vanity, which is a totally different thing.
    Except the items that are already vanity, those will no longer return. Just recolors.
    Just like what I said here and people complained.
    Funny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

How much more nostalgia would i get from hundreds of copies turning into a worn out vanity eyesore rather than owning 1 of the 3-4 original sets existing in game?
    What's the point of owning an item that you can't use in game-play?

Also, what does nostalgia have to do with the amount of items? Nostalgia occurs when things remind you of sweet memories of the past.

Even if items come back as vanities, they will be vanities, not gear pieces. So you will still gave your rare 1 out of 3-4 original gear sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    What's the point of owning an item that you can't use in game-play?

Also, what does nostalgia have to do with the amount of items? Nostalgia occurs when things remind you of sweet memories of the past.

Even if items come back as vanities, they will be vanities, not gear pieces. So you will still gave your rare 1 out of 3-4 original gear sets.

then the price will drop af.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drawfflerz View Post
    then the price will drop af.

Yes.
    Should sts be worried about what 2 people have manipulated price to 4b + for criers or bring a good artwork set into the game and to make money on it by selling them for premium currency.

And these sets weren't promised to never return. So why not?
    There are people selling criers for 4b , brown sets for 700-800m etc..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Yes.
    Should sts be worried about what 2 people have manipulated price to 4b + for criers or bring a good artwork set into the game and to make money on it by selling them for premium currency.

And these sets weren't promised to never return. So why not?
    There are people selling criers for 4b , brown sets for 700-800m etc..
    Bruh😅, how can someone manipulate price like that 🤣 there is a demand for them and people paying these amounts. I am not any kind of manipulator but if i see brown for 500m will buy it. But someone can pay 600m so he buys it. Stop begging for release just go farm gold and buy like others. 🤓
    Why STS should be worried of players damn 🤣
    will you be happy when crier hits 10k and nobody wears it? EVEN YOU ARE WANTING IT SO BAD, HERE CRYING IN FORUMS FOR DAYS, THEN QUESTIONING WHY PPL PAYING 4B 😅🤣😅😅🤣. Like if this item was 1m, I believe nobody was going to care. Players like you just begging to release such items to satisfy their ego because they know that its nearly impossible to reach these items🤣 why not crying to release of items like tarlok etc. 🧑*🍼🍼 here milk for your ego.
    Maybe one day STS will release criers,heraldics to satisfy people like you which will result of few individuals to lose around 500m-3.9b gold and sets that people not wearing. Even the owners are rich enough to tolerate these loses, it will be enough for them to getting colder to game and in long term till discline of it. These are all my opinions, its so funny you are here crying for days 🤣 maybe if you try more you can see the criers who knows 😄

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    Bruh😅, how can someone manipulate price like that 🤣 there is a demand for them and people paying these amounts. I am not any kind of manipulator but if i see brown for 500m will buy it. But someone can pay 600m so he buys it. Stop begging for release just go farm gold and buy like others. 🤓
    Why STS should be worried of players damn 🤣
    will you be happy when crier hits 10k and nobody wears it? EVEN YOU ARE WANTING IT SO BAD, HERE CRYING IN FORUMS FOR DAYS, THEN QUESTIONING WHY PPL PAYING 4B 😅🤣😅😅🤣. Like if this item was 1m, I believe nobody was going to care. Players like you just begging to release such items to satisfy their ego because they know that its nearly impossible to reach these items🤣 why not crying to release of items like tarlok etc. 🧑*🍼🍼 here milk for your ego.
    Maybe one day STS will release criers,heraldics to satisfy people like you which will result of few individuals to lose around 500m-3.9b gold and sets that people not wearing. Even the owners are rich enough to tolerate these loses, it will be enough for them to getting colder to game and in long term till discline of it. These are all my opinions, its so funny you are here crying for days 🤣 maybe if you try more you can see the criers who knows 😄
    I don't know how to respond to this. You are accusing me of many things.

Of course they are being manipulated, if you're denying that, I can assume you haven't been in the game for a couple years.
    Whatever item which is dwindling in quantity will be manipulated by those few who have them.
    It's basic. A piece of item that can't be used even in running a map, but just sits in your inventory and since 3 users have it becomes 4b.

Just for an example,
    Imagine if these were guaranteed to not return, do you think they will sit at 4b , the users will want more.. And there's no-one to regulate prices like every thing in the game. When there's too less individuals holding something and there's demand is when it becomes very easy for them to manipulate at free will, unchecked. That's what's happened to LB items. It's funny but true.
    And,
    I also own collectibles, but there are people who ask me would these items possibly return and if so ,how and when.. I figured it better to ask them and also everyone got the answer from the people responsible.

Let's not be toxic and close another thread.
    Ty again for your opinion.