Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: House Party 2022

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,473 Posts

Default Feedback: House Party 2022

Let us know what you think!

-ALS

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Wtf this party event

1boss per 1hr? For real man this is a joke

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

New event idea, make a boss spawn every year so we only login once a year for 5 minutes...who approves these events really...1 hour for 1.5k

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heresince12 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

trash

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

put the event time equivalent to that of the arcane dragon there would make 100% of the community happy and have 100% of the players online.

@Cinco @asommers

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Feedbacks regarding the ongoing House Party Event

1. 1 hour to wait for a boss kill, that is like the devs did not try to play the game themself to realise this is messed up . The boss drops 99percent bad stuffs and not even a confirmed good loot . Sunken 1hr gold farm gives you like 400k an hour with literally 0 gold loot items which makes more sense then having chance to kill boss 24 times a day ( practically 4-5 times since most players have a life too ) .

2. Lets say we went to X house and killed boss , It should let us kill in everyone other remaining houses where boses are not spawned . That is how the event would be relevant .

3. The gold drop should not be below 50k due to current circumstances .

4. The store crates does not have anything good to offer and definitely needs lesser garbage in it and more good stuff .

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

We just waited 25 people in a house and after 5 minutes no boss and it says 59 minutes again... They are a joke for real!!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Just lost boss (25 people in house) for some reason he didn't spawn.. amazing event guys thank you so much for the respect you show to our time and money

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

What a fiasco of event. I really wanted to stop complaining on forums but I feel like it is the only way I can express the anger. You can simply check the damn logs to find out what people think about this garbage and about your way of making such events (if we can call it an event). People log in to play and instead you force them to afk for some pillows and bs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

2 hrs interval. 2 hours of waiting nd n0t c0ming back again. 2 hrs of w8ng nd stil low drop rate. d rate of d game is geting low. it drops locked crate to0. n0ne unlocked crate.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

we can host now 20v20 capture the flag guild war

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Would rather eat sushi from 7-11 then participate in this event.

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

1 hour is fine for me bro, log in once every hour and get a reward, even if u just started game u can still get a lot of loot from this event. Comparatively speaking of course, we could just run esunken and get 4m per hour hahaha

But yeah trash in crates I tend to agree should be destroyed, crates should only have “good” stuff in.

Apex legends packs, yes they have “trash. But said trash is used towards a bigger goal of completion and in the end are removed and replaced with crafting materials that are USEFUL

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

would you consider putting a limited bear sale this weekend? (the new back vanity)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

The elite sunken vs event comparison is really dumb.
    You must be on all the hour and kill dozens of bosses to get that loot.
    Plus you can still do it.
    You can go to farm, then when it's time you're going to kill the boss, and then come back to continue farming.
    On the other hand, the loot is somewhat disappointing to be 1 boss per hour.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

reduce event time it's still better to go farm sunken elite than him

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Would you consider adding a limited bear this weekend? that would be highly appreciated by many since lots of players are wanting it..... Also the sleepy quilted wings will not be appreciated by many i think. You should've just turned that Zzz thingy into an aura, some players would buy it i think since some of them get bored easily..

And yeah i agree with what many are saying.... Waiting for an hour for a boss to spawn is too long and the time for it is needed to be shortened. I dunno if many will agree on decreasing it to 30 minutes...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

1. Your microtransaction strategy must change if you want to make money. People starting to loose their interest in opening lockboxes because they know it is a bad deal. You cannot expect people to pay thousends of dollars to loot an in game item that gives them nothing. And you can t tell me that lockboxes are not meant to be opened by everyone because this is literally the only way you can acces most of the things on this event. This is the lazy way to monetize your game. I am just really surprised by the amount of people who didn't find out that already.
    It is not a fair deal for what you get. I repeat myself here that in other games you get alot for your money. Is not the case with your game.

2. Event itself is bad and most of us agree on that. The spawning mechanic itself is poorly designed not only the rewards. You can farm in various places and still make more gold than this event can give.

3. If you cosider improving this event those are my 2 cents on how it should work:

- Instead of dropping direct gold (put the gold into a house party bag) that is unbound and can be sold in auction house. This way you can sink some gold if people decide not to gamble on the opening and is fine with the amount of gold he gets by selling it to other people.

- Make a portal in Windmoore that will ask players a party id pass (an item that will be granted to the players any 5 minutes). Be aware! The player can't have more than 1 Party ID Pass on him. The pass is consumed on use and the cooldown is triggered individualy based on the time of use. This will prevent people to leave parties sooner. You can put the pass to be granted from an npc that will also display the cooldown.

- Entering the portal will send the player in random house with random people up to 25. Once all the 25 people are inside, there will be a 10 sec countdown and the boss will spwn. This will allow people to visit various houses not just the friends houses assuming that they are new or don't have too many in game friends to play this event.

- The boss should also drop 5 tokens per kill (guaranteed)

- From the npc mentioned above you can also add some holders and a furniture chest (containg a large number of old furniture pieces from the past)

Note : In the end by killing the boss, player should receive : House Party Chest - guaranteed (20-100k) , 5 House Tokens - guaranteed, 1 random piece of furniture - 25% chance.

Remember having multiple drops makes the player feel more rewarded.
    You can still have time to improve this event event and you can simply extend it for few more days and have a cooldown until the next event but you sill have something playable at least.

Cheers!

-

- Make a dico aura

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hriv For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Releasing more badges causes badges to lose value maybe make them hard to drop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

I don't think people understand that this event is something to sit back in houses while checking them out and killing a boss for fun. Its not ment to be some event that drops millions of gold every hour, its just something fun to participate in. Everyone is so focused on gold pixels these days instead of chatting or checking stuff out.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post: