Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: House Party 2022

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

There is a kind of bug, I don't know what it is, they kill the boss in 1 second and you can't attack, which leaves you without a drop.
    Should check it out.

Edit: they don't kill the boss in 1 second, they kill him with one hit.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Nocturnus; 11-11-2022 at 03:46 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Gl doesn't apply to gold drop :<
    Only good loot is the badge which you added after requesting...
    Very underwhelming imo (no hate)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

This event has been very hard to enjoy.

I have a great guild yet we still seem to be missing timers and they countdown and nothing happens. We have 20 people in the house. It's just not even fun. It doesn't give anyone enough incentive. I hope they make it spawn more. Or easier to find.

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

10/10. minimal time commitment. minimal mindless button mashing. And the theme is great how you get pillows, bags and the overnight locked. It's way more exciting than seeing other people get stuff like vanities I'm not willing to do the same boring map over and over to get.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

This is the type of event that allows the master/officers to get to know their members. Sometimes it’s not all about the gold or loot stuffs try to chill and make friends. Get to know your guildies, chat and have fun!!! Sts already gave us a very OP and profitable Labyrinth and Pet Rescue event that none of us have expected to be that good. My two cents. Chill people!

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

So far I’ve killed blotto once in encryptions house, every other time I log in blotto has just left lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Immortal_Blood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I do really like the furnishings though, good job…

..dreaming about unlocked crates dropping from bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Crate quick sell for 500 is cool, although too low, 5,000 better.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Everytime I wait an hour and lose the boss cause every house is full I wanna delete the game forever...honestly..you need a new manager in your studios

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I don't think people understand that this event is something to sit back in houses while checking them out and killing a boss for fun. Its not ment to be some event that drops millions of gold every hour, its just something fun to participate in. Everyone is so focused on gold pixels these days instead of chatting or checking stuff out.
    What is fun about waiting afk for an hour then strangling to find a house and loot rubbish? I know it's not a main event but in the last two events they force people to afk. I honestly can't find more than two people that like this event. The mechanics are awful and they don't serve Sts to make money and the players get frustrated and disappointed.
    That lead to players coming here to give negative feedback and they end up being banned. To you understand my view about it? I'm not trying to be negative and a bummer about it but hey..it is a game and it is supposed to be fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

It would have been nice to have thrown in some of the old loot from the past house party events: walls, halo, etc. I like the suitcases, dont get me wrong...but there are only so many I want to put in my houses. The bear is a nice new item and I love it, and it is fun to meet new people at parties

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

People literally find a way to complain about anything & everything. Not sure why elite sunken is being compared to blotto... Nobody is forcing players to participate in any events. If you want to run it, run it. If you want to stay in elite sunken, do that... it's an MMO, not a job.

Some of these events are "filler" events to get us to the next bigger events. If the STS team didn't have these filler events, people would also complain about the game getting stale after a couple weeks... Not every event needs to be about min-maxing gold.

Everyone looks only at the shiny graphics and displays on the front end, but don't understand how hard it is to get things right in a game. Games literally die & studios go out of business due to bad decisions, and many don't even listen to feedback from their playerbase. Let's at least appreciate the team putting in the effort for these events & give constructive feedback they can use on future events...

Unique plat purchase exclusive vanity sets would be pretty cool to see going forward, and may provide another line of revenue. Has the team considered releasing something like a bear vanity set/etc, for a higher amount of platinum?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    People literally find a way to complain about anything & everything. Not sure why elite sunken is being compared to blotto... Nobody is forcing players to participate in any events. If you want to run it, run it. If you want to stay in elite sunken, do that... it's an MMO, not a job.

Some of these events are "filler" events to get us to the next bigger events. If the STS team didn't have these filler events, people would also complain about the game getting stale after a couple weeks... Not every event needs to be about min-maxing gold.

Everyone looks only at the shiny graphics and displays on the front end, but don't understand how hard it is to get things right in a game. Games literally die & studios go out of business due to bad decisions, and many don't even listen to feedback from their playerbase. Let's at least appreciate the team putting in the effort for these events & give constructive feedback they can use on future events...

Unique plat purchase exclusive vanity sets would be pretty cool to see going forward, and may provide another line of revenue. Has the team considered releasing something like a bear vanity set/etc, for a higher amount of platinum?
    Effort? Bro, they choose to work in the gaming industry and make a fortune selling shiny pixels to people like you and me who literally beg them to take our money. The issue here is that people often choose to say it fine when it s clearly not. That s why the gaming industry fails to provide quality content. What is sad about AL is the fact that even if it is a free to play game, it is also pay to win. And is that type of pay to win where you need to sell your soul to buy anything. They ask 150$ for a vanity (1700 plat) and they wonder why they struggle making money. That s because only 5-10% of their player base choose to pay those products. Why instead of asking 150$ to one person, they will ask 10$ or even less for the items and make them widely available but bound to account. Since there are triple A title games out there with alot of content for 30/40$. Why would I ever pay triple that price? I guess not me but those who are rich enough and careless and all they want is to flex. And the power of flex is everything in this game. And the fact that it works that way, the less engaged are devs in finding another way to make everyone happy and more money. Why would I struggle making more money when I can literally copy&paste or do a mediocre job and win more money that I would ever dreamed of. It seems some if you don t understand how things work otherwise there would have been more people complaining about their monetization and the content they push.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

And for your underatanding. If they were doing good from a business standpoint they would have had already a next title in development, and they wouldn't recycle vanities and content from a game to another due to a lack of people in the studio. Instead we have 3 Slot machine with endgame gears coming from that source and a a very luxurious and expensive wardrobe type of games. And it is sad they had a great ideea of an mmo that become mediocre due to poor management.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default Feedback: House Party 2022

I’ve never really been a fan of this event mainly because of the social aspect. I’m not really a social player in game and I don’t really feel like going out of my way to hunt for random houses since it’s kinda tedious. What would make this event better is if it had matchmaking. There would be a portal in town that teleports you to a random player’s house (if set to public) and matchmake you like birthday event did.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hriv View Post
    And for your underatanding. If they were doing good from a business standpoint they would have had already a next title in development, and they wouldn't recycle vanities and content from a game to another due to a lack of people in the studio. Instead we have 3 Slot machine with endgame gears coming from that source and a a very luxurious and expensive wardrobe type of games. And it is sad they had a great ideea of an mmo that become mediocre due to poor management.
    Exactly, so true!! It is obvious that from 2016-2017 it went downhill for the studio, I don't know why. Right now they make rubbish stuff just to push out the and shut us up. If I sit to blender I can make better 3D models for this game than those pets and vanities they charge 300-600$ for it. It's a shame..it could have become like World of warcraft with great management but I think they lost focus and motivation. The don't want to make it better they just want the game to survive.

Another think that blew my mind in this game is how rude and sarcastic the devs are to their own players that spend thousands and years of their time. I am in the 3D animation/ art business aswell and I would never talk to somebody sarcastically regardless how negative and rude he is to me.
    Anyway @hriv let us just sit back now and expect our ban xD

Forum Adept
    Head in the clouds and feet on the ground.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Enjoy the event . . . . . . socialize and compliment the deigned houses.

Run esunk or whatever to pass time. . . .

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Smilesilly For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

These vanity items have an incorrect description. It is described as being only obtainable during the blotto event. Someone has probably forgotten that they also drop from locked overnight crates, which can even be opened in 2024 and therefore this description is void. I'm just saying

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Holyshox For This Useful Post: