Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Reviving twinks

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Default Reviving twinks

I would like to see a twink revive and this in not only pvp. Back then years ago the event mobs and bosses for twinks have been buffed to make it not bottable. Now it takes 2h to get to level 81 which makes it easier to not there. So this Leads me to want back twinks. Only running in endgame is quiet boring. We all have seen what a level 1 is capapable of doing. Seeing more different zones active will bring more fun into the game. Also it’s gonna safe a big part of the economy: the old expansion items weapons.

This is just a thought of mine which I wish to see in future.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    I would like to see a twink revive and this in not only pvp. Back then years ago the event mobs and bosses for twinks have been buffed to make it not bottable. Now it takes 2h to get to level 81 which makes it easier to not there. So this Leads me to want back twinks. Only running in endgame is quiet boring. We all have seen what a level 1 is capapable of doing. Seeing more different zones active will bring more fun into the game. Also it’s gonna safe a big part of the economy: the old expansion items weapons.

This is just a thought of mine which I wish to see in future.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk
    yeah, i once considered level 10 victus rune farm but, it is too much work. Would be cool to revive twinks.

Warframe for example created an expansion (PoE) which is a fun playable level 1 expansion that scales up to endgame.
    This format is already in AL, the hauntlet.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

+1 - old maps, old expansion, old weapons, all would be fun to see comming back.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,506 Posts

Riffing on this a little bit, for something different, it might be fun to have leaderboards for level 1 characters. Your ability to level is locked at character creation and you see how many APs you can get.

A few things would have to change. I know it can be bypassed, but right now, coming out of the tutorial, you are at level 2.5.

I can add it to the list at very low priority and at the bare minimum, create a feedback thread for it to gather ideas.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Riffing on this a little bit, for something different, it might be fun to have leaderboards for level 1 characters. Your ability to level is locked at character creation and you see how many APs you can get.

A few things would have to change. I know it can be bypassed, but right now, coming out of the tutorial, you are at level 2.5.

I can add it to the list at very low priority and at the bare minimum, create a feedback thread for it to gather ideas.

-ALS
    Currently, with the latest leveling changes, leaving the tutorial you are still level 1.
    On the other hand, this idea sounds interesting.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

-ALS
    Sounds great competing level 1.

I just thought about nerfing the event difficulties for low levels and making old gear more common again. For example special crates like we used to have.

Tbh for 2 years i am searching a mythic infused orbital staff since i have the vanity recipe. I haven’t seen the weapon once.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,506 Posts

I just thought about nerfing the event difficulties for low levels and making old gear more common again. For example special crates like we used to have.
    I think the most we would do here is see how far you can get in the game with the difficulty as-is.

Tbh for 2 years i am searching a mythic infused orbital staff since i have the vanity recipe. I haven’t seen the weapon once.
    Just looked and that staff isn't available anymore. It would take some digging to figure out where/when the item was available. Maybe what we do is alter that recipe in some manner to allow you to craft the mythic version (up gold price, require N items of mythic rarity, more shards, etc.). At this point, we probably have thousands of unique items that won't ever see the light of day because they're unavailable and only exist on dead accounts.

-ALS

8. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Just looked and that staff isn't available anymore. It would take some digging to figure out where/when the item was available. Maybe what we do is alter that recipe in some manner to allow you to craft the mythic version (up gold price, require N items of mythic rarity, more shards, etc.). At this point, we probably have thousands of unique items that won't ever see the light of day because they're unavailable and only exist on dead accounts.

-ALS
    According to this post it says that they were released September 20, 2013. 3 days later they were removed from locked grand crates of the watch and puzzle boxes. I think it would be nice to see them reintroduced to the loot table for puzzle boxes.
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 11-10-2022 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Corrected some info