Thread: Anonymous Rushers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Anonymous Rushers

I'll try to keep this short and sweet.

(this guild is intended for level 15-17s.)

As if there weren't enough guilds out already, a new guild "Anonymous Rushers" is recruiting. The reason this guild is worthy of a thread is because it is different from many other guilds. While most guilds recruit based on things like reputation, kills, in game wealth and how well they are liked within the guild, this guild recruits entirely off of skill. The way it can succeed in doing this is for everyone who joins to be completely anonymous to everyone in and out of the guild. If this idea appeals to you, do not message any of the guild members on your main character, or any of your known characters for that matter.

The reason most guilds fall is because of "political" things. They start off small like "that's my friend, I can't team him" but eventually add up to a guilds demise. If you are entirely anonymous on your character that joins this guild, you can be accepted in if you have enough skill. No one can judge you based off of previous reputation and you may annoy everyone with constant, unfair rushing. The difference in this guild from other rushing guilds is that many names have leaked from successful rushing guilds and the players within the guild usually stop rushing shortly after.

If at any time you find yourself at a disadvantage you can simply leave the game, wait a short while and then join the same game on your main character. Hopefully this won't happen. Staying anonymous is crucial to the guild's success and asking for guildies mains will not be tolerated for obvious reasons. Everyone will be "member" except of course the guild master and one recruiting character. If at any point in time you find yourself with a negative KDR you should hide it. Boosting is not necessary as you will not need a good reputation anyways. If you are on your character in this guild, you should be rushing everyone. If you have no desire to attack everyone who isn't a guildmate when you join a PvP game, this guild isn't for you.

Recruiting Info

Recruiting is pretty straight forward. Make a character that no ones knows is you. Get it to level 15-17. Have appropriate gear. Add anyone you have seen in the guild on your character and ask about recruiting information when they are on. When someone is available you can tryout in a locked 1v1. You don't necessarily have to win, just do well. That's about it. If you are deemed worthy to join, you will be invited by the recruiter/guild master when they are on. Good luck.

This thread will NOT be monitored, however you may comment and inform me of how much you hate rushers if you wish. I won't be reading it. I may go through my messages from time to time though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Ima rush u all and take ur recruits with my lvl 18 army <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Lmao, smooth.... I thought the thread was supposed to be short and sweet, not an essay
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

?..anonymous rushers....really?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Name:  25641596.jpg
Views: 138