Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
Yeah, buffing weapons and nerfing current armor proc would probably make runs slower.
Here's how:
Even if you buff weapon proc dmg twice, remember that kraken armor proc gives you 3xdmg, 50% crit, 300 primary staff and 30% haste. Now you can proc it with no effort, so you don't have to waste much time on trying to proc it. With lower proc rate, you'll have to spend more time on trying to proc it, so in overall your runs on average will take more time (2xdmg can't compete with insta kraken armor proc buff every time).

I completely agree that before kraken proc rate was too hard, but now it's too easy. Proc rate of kraken armor same like 76lvl armors (or bit lower) would be fair = it's not that easy to proc, but it's also not that hard, you would be able to get proc with clock, fireball etc.

PS. Hyperos now attacks in 180 degree, have guaranteed proc at 6 and now you don't have to charge twice - it's really a nice buff tho, maybe in sunken its hard to proc due to mobs spawns, lnockbacks, stuns etc, but it works well in other maps.
I see your point. I just dont think it's worth the hassle to nerf then if the nerf is too much they have to re buff it again. I say just keep it as it is.