Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-11-11 Content Update (297634)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Armor proc update is perfect for new elite portal, those arc 81 are mean to be use there so please stop asking to nerf them!

Need do each portal 1000 times for aps, need op gears!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Can any dev address the changes they've made to arcane weapons? There's literally no difference.

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Wasn't very long ago that the community felt that Kraken Armor was way too hard to proc... and now that it's on 10 or fewer successful hits we consider it OP and in need of a proc chance nerf by upwards of 10, maybe 15%

I don't love the idea of nerfing it but it's on the list of things to consider for our next round of updates.

Best wishes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    Can any dev address the changes they've made to arcane weapons? There's literally no difference.
    There literally is - but it's too small for most players to notice.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    That's why current armor proc rate should be nerfed (proc rate should be same as ebon-76lvl ones).
    No.. how about use kraken ARMOR with the kraken GUN since they are intended to work with eachother? Why nerf something then buff another thing when they both work well together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Wasn't very long ago that the community felt that Kraken Armor was way too hard to proc... and now that it's on 10 or fewer successful hits we consider it OP and in need of a proc chance nerf by upwards of 10, maybe 15%

I don't love the idea of nerfing it but it's on the list of things to consider for our next round of updates.

Best wishes!
    Please do not nerf kraken armor. It's supposed to work in our favor, I don't understand the community on complaining about things not working, then when they start to work... it is in need of a nerf?? Kraken armor should stay where it is.
    Thanks ign-Kinnq

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtsssss View Post
    No.. how about use kraken ARMOR with the kraken GUN since they are intended to work with eachother? Why nerf something then buff another thing when they both work well together.
    With that logic, you can use kraken armor with hyperos, which deals much more dmg.
    Tbh, you don't even need kraken gun since kraken STAFF has similar dmg - and staff is a mob killer. You can also switch to smugg gun.
    Armor proc rate is too high and that's the fact. It's basically 1 tap skill/attack and u get proc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

With that logic, you can use kraken armor with hyperos, which deals much more dmg.
    Tbh, you don't even need kraken gun since kraken STAFF has similar dmg - and staff is a mob killer. You can also switch to smugg gun.
    Armor proc rate is too high and that's the fact. It's basically 1 tap skill/attack and u get proc.
    Ok then use hyperos and charge up 10 times trying to proc, while we use kraken gun and proc easily and clear boss. Thanks
    Ign-Kinnq

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Ok then use hyperos and charge up 10 times trying to proc, while we use kraken gun and proc easily and clear boss. Thanks
    Ign-Kinnq
    charge hyperos 10 times? lol, hyperos isn't that hard to charge anymore.
    also, kraken staff + smugg is still the only thing you need, gun is useless.
    Armor proc should be a good addition, not the game changer, since we're killing monsters with WEAPONS.
    I guess you're afraid of changes, because there's a chance that your sunken runs will take more time and you won't be able to farm 7m per hour on sunken lol.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Um nty. U want the kraken gun to 1 tap everything if u want it to be better than hyperos. Every map is too easy with the armor proc change. Might aswell run brackenridge.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    no I dont want to one tap it, I just want to stare at the boss and it kills himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Best wishes!
    pls dont nerf it, its good how it is now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

You can feel the power of the armor now, very good
    however boss weapons still feel pretty much the same in damage as mythics since mythics have huge buff with set

I would suggest buffing the base damage of the arcanes since they are almost the same.

if bonty bow is like 1K DPS (probably wrong, sorry I dont remember), Arcane Bow needs to be around 30% stronger so 1.3-1.4K DPS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    You can feel the power of the armor now, very good
    however boss weapons still feel pretty much the same in damage as mythics since mythics have huge buff with set

I would suggest buffing the base damage of the arcanes since they are almost the same.

if bonty bow is like 1K DPS (probably wrong, sorry I dont remember), Arcane Bow needs to be around 30% stronger so 1.3-1.4K DPS
    Bruh stop. Bounty bow is utter garbage in pve.
    You just wanna see higher stats? Kraken bow melts bosses, it's good as it is rn.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

charge hyperos 10 times? lol, hyperos isn't that hard to charge anymore.
    also, kraken staff + smugg is still the only thing you need, gun is useless.
    Armor proc should be a good addition, not the game changer, since we're killing monsters with WEAPONS.
    I guess you're afraid of changes, because there's a chance that your sunken runs will take more time and you won't be able to farm 7m per hour on sunken lol.
    Hyperos doesn't charge easier now.. they changed the way it proc not the amount of charges needed to proc. And you're literally suggesting for weapons to be buffed so that would work in my favor in my sunken runs lol and would take less time regardless of what u buff/nerf. Before kraken armor wasn't procing even with clock + fireball + magma AA and was very frustrating that I paid 80m for it and it barely worked, now I can feel it working.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

No need need to nerf kraken armor need to nerf now now is rage ulti nerf into x3 only lol. peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i love with kraken proc for now. its made us play as we want with mix weapon. with this update rogue back to the game again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Yall playing

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Hyperos doesn't charge easier now.. they changed the way it proc not the amount of charges needed to proc. And you're literally suggesting for weapons to be buffed so that would work in my favor in my sunken runs lol and would take less time regardless of what u buff/nerf. Before kraken armor wasn't procing even with clock + fireball + magma AA and was very frustrating that I paid 80m for it and it barely worked, now I can feel it working.
    Yeah, buffing weapons and nerfing current armor proc would probably make runs slower.
    Here's how:
    Even if you buff weapon proc dmg twice, remember that kraken armor proc gives you 3xdmg, 50% crit, 300 primary staff and 30% haste. Now you can proc it with no effort, so you don't have to waste much time on trying to proc it. With lower proc rate, you'll have to spend more time on trying to proc it, so in overall your runs on average will take more time (2xdmg can't compete with insta kraken armor proc buff every time).

I completely agree that before kraken proc rate was too hard, but now it's too easy. Proc rate of kraken armor same like 76lvl armors (or bit lower) would be fair = it's not that easy to proc, but it's also not that hard, you would be able to get proc with clock, fireball etc.

PS. Hyperos now attacks in 180 degree, have guaranteed proc at 6 and now you don't have to charge twice - it's really a nice buff tho, maybe in sunken its hard to proc due to mobs spawns, lnockbacks, stuns etc, but it works well in other maps.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Best wishes!
    those Armor changes are good, i like em. before it was really hard to proc and now it Just feels so good to Play. ty for that

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Can i ask? Wy haven't u added each 30 min or 2x in a hour a random group of mobs spawn to keep it little fun inside?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk