Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-11-11 Content Update (297634)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    Yeah, buffing weapons and nerfing current armor proc would probably make runs slower.
    Here's how:
    Even if you buff weapon proc dmg twice, remember that kraken armor proc gives you 3xdmg, 50% crit, 300 primary staff and 30% haste. Now you can proc it with no effort, so you don't have to waste much time on trying to proc it. With lower proc rate, you'll have to spend more time on trying to proc it, so in overall your runs on average will take more time (2xdmg can't compete with insta kraken armor proc buff every time).

I completely agree that before kraken proc rate was too hard, but now it's too easy. Proc rate of kraken armor same like 76lvl armors (or bit lower) would be fair = it's not that easy to proc, but it's also not that hard, you would be able to get proc with clock, fireball etc.

PS. Hyperos now attacks in 180 degree, have guaranteed proc at 6 and now you don't have to charge twice - it's really a nice buff tho, maybe in sunken its hard to proc due to mobs spawns, lnockbacks, stuns etc, but it works well in other maps.
    I see your point. I just dont think it's worth the hassle to nerf then if the nerf is too much they have to re buff it again. I say just keep it as it is.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Everyone's a dps = never-ending arguments, good luck.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Wasn't very long ago that the community felt that Kraken Armor was way too hard to proc... and now that it's on 10 or fewer successful hits we consider it OP and in need of a proc chance nerf by upwards of 10, maybe 15%

I don't love the idea of nerfing it but it's on the list of things to consider for our next round of updates.

Best wishes!
    then nerf ebon armor for mage too it's easy to proc compared to its other class counterparts.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Nerf the armor proc rate? everyone is like roaming around as if we're using the first-generation Kraken Claws.
    Why nerf armor proc??? Its all good now .why ask nerf something that isnt broken??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

I've been testing several combinations. Kraken rifle, hyperos...both with and without armor proc. Kraken rifle vs hyperos without zaarus buff, etc.
    Kraken rifle is now better than hyperos in 9/10 possible situations. Finally arcane honoring its name!
    I dont have a kraken staff, but I know it was good yesterday and didn't need any buff. So i guess now its op...

About kraken armor : Its insane now, a game changer and worth every single coin regardless of price (im sure its much more expensive today). Not sure how i feel about this tho, might need time to see for proper judgment.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    I've been testing several combinations. Kraken rifle, hyperos...both with and without armor proc. Kraken rifle vs hyperos without zaarus buff, etc.
    Kraken rifle is now better than hyperos in 9/10 possible situations. Finally arcane honoring its name!
    I dont have a kraken staff, but I know it was good yesterday and didn't need any buff. So i guess now its op...

About kraken armor : Its insane now, a game changer and worth every single coin regardless of price (im sure its much more expensive today). Not sure how i feel about this tho, might need time to see for proper judgment.
    Iam playing hyperos with kraken armor in ekenta and its doing so much better than kraken gun and its not only in ekenta….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

relax and chill. lets get back to basic, when Warrior is suppose to be a tanker not endgame player, while mage being a mage to keep our health and mana full. And Rogue do their job as boss killer. xD

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to drawfflerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The armor proc rate is good no need to nerf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Wasn't very long ago that the community felt that Kraken Armor was way too hard to proc... and now that it's on 10 or fewer successful hits we consider it OP and in need of a proc chance nerf by upwards of 10, maybe 15%

I don't love the idea of nerfing it but it's on the list of things to consider for our next round of updates.

Best wishes!
    The amror shouldn't be nerfed we finally feeling it how its useful.

Sent from my CPH2159 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drawfflerz View Post
    relax and chill. lets get back to basic, when Warrior is suppose to be a tanker not endgame player, while mage being a mage to keep our health and mana full. And Rogue do their job as boss killer. xD

Agree with this!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

+1000 for this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Balenciaqa View Post
    Iam playing hyperos with kraken armor in ekenta and its doing so much better than kraken gun and its not only in ekenta….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The only situation i found where hyperos is better, its IF it procs at first try and also armor at same time. Like i said, about 1/10 of possible scenarios. And even in this case, the difference is not that big. Anyway, just my experience

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agreed for this +1

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    IGN : ZIT

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Remove proc pity from charge attacks. Make myths rely on proc chance , reduce the proc chance to 10%. For normal attack procs will have pity in 30 attacks, skills like bleed, aoe etc will make it proc faster.

If you are not trying to nerf the dmgs of myths i suggest applying this instead.

Its a decent idea from a player perspective.

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

As rogue claws feel the same and pisces is 1/100 the price with a little less damage to mobs. ( So why did I upgrade to claws?) As for boss fights pisces still feels stronger than kraken daggers both tested without armor first, but seems only real buff is kraken armor bc everything is op when armor proc stacks. As stated in previous thread only thing superior for claws is cooldowns times compared to spamming charge with pisces. Never been a fan of bows so guess I'll just stick to clearing mobs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arthurboyle View Post
    Remove proc pity from charge attacks. Make myths rely on proc chance , reduce the proc chance to 10%. For normal attack procs will have pity in 30 attacks, skills like bleed, aoe etc will make it proc faster.

If you are not trying to nerf the dmgs of myths i suggest applying this instead.

Its a decent idea from a player perspective.

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk
    So its a nerf then, tysm concern arlorian

Vry helpful

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i think sts should decide that next time will be an ultimate buff reduction or buff!and people have to get used to it.Of course there will be some satisfied and unsatisfied people that's for sure.but this is not a game to always do it the way players want because they are completely different.

Gửi từ M2007J3SG của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vuhoangtc1 View Post
    i think sts should decide that next time will be an ultimate buff reduction or buff!and people have to get used to it.Of course there will be some satisfied and unsatisfied people that's for sure.but this is not a game to always do it the way players want because they are completely different.

Gửi từ M2007J3SG của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
    They’re the ones asking for feedback.. we’re giving it.
    What are you trying to say exactly?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Sts, sts, sts... what have you done...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I was testing the armor for a while and indeed it does have a higher activation %... but not in an exaggerated way, it simply activates after doing some damage or giving a few hits.
    I think that the function is to try to activate at the same time as the mythic weapon... before the update it didn't even activate... now it activates in a much more coherent way to the type of weapon with which it is used... since it is not trying to combine with the skull axe which gives multiple hits....must now be activated in conjunction with a weapon that can only be activated with single strikes.