Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-11-11 Content Update (297634)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

In the portals raha and ekenta elite the guns is not weapon 81 arcane haha difficult to do elite and that I am almost full flewless do not know what happened the boss is like level 86 and we level 81 hahaha greetings

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

the arcane weaps im talking about is the "boss killer" arcanes. "mob killer" arcanes has got nothing to do on my concerns coz i think they are pretty good imo.

yeah, to make these new 81 arcanes weaps (gun , sword , bow ) to knockdown the myths (nepta , hyperos , etc.)
    once and for all is nerfing the myths stated on my post that u replied. dealing more dmg is not the problem coz i think arc weaps is powerful with the new armors.

i know that the devs are wary of burying the myths but thats not the case is it? balancing the arcanes more superior than the myths is reasonable i suppose? if the gap between this mythics and arcanes is only a small gap then what reason should we be using the arcanes? i know that there is a guaranteed proc chance for the arcanes but if the myths proc( the myths are not hard to proc at all, i think its very easy) it does doing more damage than the arcanes then why use the arcanes at all.

what im saying is the myths rn still deals more dmg than the (boss killer arcanes) with the arcane armor, its easy to proc the myths rn so they work well with the arcane armor, the damage is not a problem as long as the proc chance is way worst than the current. nerf only proc chances as stated on my post.

this will be my last post concerning this 81 weaps. making the myths on par with the arcanes (the kraken armor buff just made the myths more stronger because its easy to proc the myths and follow that up with the krak armor) the myths are just still better than the arcanes even with the buffs so it just doesnt make sense at all.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I think this little buff to armor been able to rebalance all classes. I feel much more willing to play and farm now that i don't need any "carry". I Hope this buff will stay cause before armor was pretty hard to proc and very frustrating, now many rogues feel happy again to play and not be the useless person of the pt

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    I think this little buff to armor been able to rebalance all classes. I feel much more willing to play and farm now that i don't need any "carry". I Hope this buff will stay cause before armor was pretty hard to proc and very frustrating, now many rogues feel happy again to play and not be the useless person of the pt

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
    "Little buff" lmfao

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Actually the arcane mob killer weapons are really good in gauntlet. You can see the difference between using mythic and arcane

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    I don't have a kraken armor, but people are saying that the proc rate is broken, so I guess that proc rate should be nerfed (should be same chance as ebon-76lvl ones i think).
    With much love I tell you to not make suggestions for items you not have.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitsooos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Wasn't very long ago that the community felt that Kraken Armor was way too hard to proc... and now that it's on 10 or fewer successful hits we consider it OP and in need of a proc chance nerf by upwards of 10, maybe 15%

I don't love the idea of nerfing it but it's on the list of things to consider for our next round of updates.

Best wishes!
    It's okay like that. So the kraken armor is balanced for all classes. It is not fair that the sorceres activates the kraken armor so easily, thus controlling the times to combine with the weapon. Don't change anything about the armor.

Enviado desde mi M2103K19G mediante Tapatalk

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aleyenZ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Well I've read through the comments and I still don't know what to do. There's a lot to read through, so my bad if I'm wrong, did someone suggest fiddling with the mythics? If so that would be so wrong. They've been changed enough thankyou and not everyone can afford arcanes.
    I'll go on what players who have used the arcanes say and not players who haven't tried them but still call out for buffs, nerfs etc.
    I remember when mythics were released and it wasn't a good time so I'm being cautious this time.
    I just want someone who has tried the bow, daggers, helmet and armour for rogue to say how it is. Also waiting to see whether they are ready to go or will get altered.
    It's a lot of gold to part with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I personally play mage and war (play mage for the most if i play and that’s because I don’t own Kraken sword or aegis not even armor for now) I use Kraken armor only on mage no kraken weapon and it’s doing wonders I got enough ms and dmg to dmg boss so as kill mini bosses very fast thank the new update for Kraken armor it almost procs instantly and it’s the best thing that happened imo when I play with a war and only 1 war with kraken sword when he proc he can remove half hp of the boss and I do the other half haven’t tested any kraken weapon yet but armor is now great to max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    With much love I tell you to not make suggestions for items you not have.
    I already seen that armor in action and I was right - it's too op.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I already seen that armor in action and I was right - it's too op.
    What do you mean by op? are you talking about it's damage or it's proc time. Then aquaris also has op proc time, why not make it charged like other mythics?where were you then?

It hardly proc before update. We suggested to make it easier for all classes to proc. Now you say it's too op without even owning it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disagrees View Post
    What do you mean by op? are you talking about it's damage or it's proc time. Then aquaris also has op proc time, why not make it charged like other mythics?where were you then?

It hardly proc before update. We suggested to make it easier for all classes to proc. Now you say it's too op without even owning it.
    Ofc I was talking about proc rate. Armor should be a good addition, now everybody's relying on armor proc tho. We're killing mobs with weapons - weapons should be a game changers, not armors.
    Comparing aqua proc to armor doesn't have sense, because:
    1. Myth weapons are wrong designed except sorc ones. Sorc got mobs and boss weapons, war got boss and minis-boss weapons, rogue got mobs-boss and boss weapons
    2. Staff was designed to be a mob killer - it needs faster proc.
    3. Aqua alone can only clear mobs, it's useless against bosses. Current pisces are harder to proc, but they can also do some dmg to bosses. About war weapons, we know what they can do to bosses.

I know that old kraken armor proc rate was too hard (I had it before buff), but now it's too easy.It's just one tap and u get a proc and melts sunken in 40s and ekenta in 20-25s. I'm in a guild with pros and their first reaction was how broken are current armor krakens "1 tap everything, ez 6.5m per hour farm on sunken" etc.
    Kraken armor deserved a proc rate buff, but not that high.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ofc I was talking about proc rate. Armor should be a good addition, now everybody's relying on armor proc tho. We're killing mobs with weapons - weapons should be a game changers, not armors.
    1. Myth weapons are wrong designed except sorc ones. Sorc got mobs and boss weapons, war got boss and minis-boss weapons, rogue got mobs-boss and boss weapons
    3. Aqua alone can only clear mobs, it's useless against bosses. Current pisces are harder to proc, but they can also do some dmg to bosses. About war weapons, we know what they can do to bosses.

I know that old kraken armor proc rate was too hard (I had it before buff), but now it's too easy.It's just one tap and u get a proc and melts sunken in 40s and ekenta in 20-25s. I'm in a guild with pros and their first reaction was how broken are current armor krakens "1 tap everything, ez 6.5m per hour farm on sunken" etc.
    okay dude. So the reason you say it's op is because you can clear sunken in 40s and ekenta 20s and farm 6.5m/hr. Ask that guildie how much gl he has. I have 600gl but I still can't farm that much in that map(like 2-3m).So you take armor as a major factor for farming that much gold faster. I say there is no change in the timing to clear maps before and after this update. What I mean is wars were clearing sunken boss in that much speed before update. Now the only difference is, all classes can do the same. Since all 4 party members have that much damage due to kraken, ofcourse the clear will be faster. Please note that the armor has 20s cooldown and it was very hard to proc stack bow/gun with kraken armor before update. It is a 81 lv armor so it should be better in aspects (damage,proc rate). Also who told you only weapons should be the 'game changer'? don't stereotype things.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Disagrees For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

okay dude. So the reason you say it's op is because you can clear sunken in 40s and ekenta 20s and farm 6.5m/hr. Ask that guildie how much gl he has. I have 600gl but I still can't farm that much in that map(like 2-3m).So you take armor as a major factor for farming that much gold faster. I say there is no change in the timing to clear maps before and after this update. What I mean is wars were clearing sunken boss in that much speed before update. Now the only difference is, all classes can do the same. Since all 4 party members have that much damage due to kraken, ofcourse the clear will be faster. Please note that the armor has 20s cooldown and it was very hard to proc stack bow/gun with kraken armor before update. It is a 81 lv armor so it should be better in aspects (damage,proc rate). Also who told you only weapons should be the 'game changer'? don't stereotype things.
    +1

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

U dumb

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to amiruldanial For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Balenciaqa View Post
    Iam playing hyperos with kraken armor in ekenta and its doing so much better than kraken gun and its not only in ekenta….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I prefer kraken gun + kraken armor on ekenta also just bcs 100% chance do same dmg no rng thing and still decent can solo 80% hp boss

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

After armor buff finally isnt rng gameplay and i happy inviting all class cus all are decent now. Thanks Sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Also thats amazing i can sell ebon armor after 4 or 5 years of using it <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

As someone else mentioned, please don’t make suggestions for items you don’t have…

Stats wise Zaarus set is still far better. The only time kraken armor is “OP” is when the proc is active, which is when stats wise (aside from damage) it’s on par with Zaarus. The only difference afterwards is the damage buff, which is how it should be considering it’s an arcane without set bonus.

Also, it seems like it’s meant to be proced easier than previous arcane armors because Cinco replied to one of my posts saying the initial idea was to combine the proc of kraken armor with the proc of kraken weapons for temporary strong boosts, hence the very similar cooldown times and duration times on weapons and armor.

As someone whose used it, it’s fine where it is because mythic set rogues still have higher visual stats aside from when the armor is proced

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post: