Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Level 115 Mythical 5-Piece Item Set!

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Default New Level 115 Mythical 5-Piece Item Set!

5PC MYTHICAL
    LEVEL 115

DRAGKIN ITEM SET!

Howdy, Legends!

A new crafted Mythical Level 115 "Tinker's" Pendant is coming with today's update! This item can be used to summon a five (5) piece set bonus when combined with other crafted Level 115 gear!

Note: this new item, the crafting, the set, etc. is not restricted to Winter; it's just being introduced at this moment. The ability to craft this set will be a permanent part of the game going forward.

Check in with Lt. Hudson for an additional repeatable quest that gives you access to the required crafting materials.

5 Piece Set Bonuses

All 5-Piece Sets give you 3X Speed in PvE.

The Strength-focused set requires:
    - Tinker's Hardrock Pendant
    - Mythic's Swift Plate Helm
    - Mythic's Heroic Plate Armor
    - Mythic's Vengeful Dragkin Hatchet
    - Mythic's Immortal Dragkin Tower Shield

In PvE you get:
    +75 STR, +75 DEX, +75 INT, +10 Dodge, +10 Crit, +1500 Health, +12 Health Regen, +400 Mana, +500 Damage, +500 Armor.

In PvP you get:
    +250 Health Regeneration, and +1200 Armor

The Intelligence-focused set requires:
    - Tinker's Greystone Pendant
    - Mythic's Swift Cloth Cap
    - Mythic's Immortal Dragkin Bracer
    - Mythic's Heroic Cloth Robe
    - Mythic's Vengeful Dragkin Wand

In PvE you get:
    +75 STR, +75 DEX, +75 INT, +10 Crit, +600 Health, +3 Health Regen, +400 Mana, +5 Mana Regen, +500 Damage, +200 Armor

In PvP you get:
    +200 Health Regeneration, and +700 Armor

The Dexterity-focused set requires:
    - Tinker's Darkshale Pendant
    - Mythic's Swift Leather Hood
    - Mythic's Immortal Dragkin Wing
    - Mythic's Heroic Leather Jerkin
    - Mythic's Vengeful Dragkin Talon

In PvE you get:
    +75 STR, +75 DEX, +75 INT, +10 Crit, +1500 Health, +5 Health Regeneration, +400 Mana, +3 Mana Regeneration, +500 Damage, +200 Armor

In PvP you get:
    +200 Health Regeneration, and +500 Armor

Have fun exploring this new powerful item set, Legends!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Awesome thanks guys!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Can't wait to find out one of these is broken in PvP. Wonder if any of them counter OPS meta.

IGNs: Estate - Twinkled - Twash - Receipts
    Former IGNs: Sugar - Sugaronja - Suga - Latel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Thank you for the set bonus!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Wow, thank you for this wonder Xmas surprise for end game farming Cinco.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday break.

We love that you do care and you personally one of the Co founders of STS is making updates for our game. I personally thank you and appreciate all you do behind the scenes, I understand yourself and Anthony have a lot of planning and business development to make decisions on.

Despite how others think on game and are not aware of how and why things are like they are, I do understand and accept the transparency of STS with your customers.

Thank you again for making this game what it is, and keeping it enjoyable for those who want to make the most of it.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    5PC MYTHICAL
    LEVEL 115

DRAGKIN ITEM SET!

Howdy, Legends!

A new crafted Mythical Level 115 "Tinker's" Pendant is coming with today's update! This item can be used to summon a five (5) piece set bonus when combined with other crafted Level 115 gear!

Note: this new item, the crafting, the set, etc. is not restricted to Winter; it's just being introduced at this moment. The ability to craft this set will be a permanent part of the game going forward.

Check in with Lt. Hudson for an additional repeatable quest that gives you access to the required crafting materials.

5 Piece Set Bonuses

All 5-Piece Sets give you 3X Speed in PvE.

The Strength-focused set requires:
    - Tinker's Hardrock Pendant
    - Mythic's Swift Plate Helm
    - Mythic's Heroic Plate Armor
    - Mythic's Vengeful Dragkin Hatchet
    - Mythic's Immortal Dragkin Tower Shield

In PvE you get:
    +75 STR, +75 DEX, +75 INT, +10 Dodge, +10 Crit, +1500 Health, +12 Health Regen, +400 Mana, +500 Damage, +500 Armor.

In PvP you get:
    +250 Health Regeneration, and +1200 Armor

The Intelligence-focused set requires:
    - Tinker's Greystone Pendant
    - Mythic's Swift Cloth Cap
    - Mythic's Immortal Dragkin Bracer
    - Mythic's Heroic Cloth Robe
    - Mythic's Vengeful Dragkin Wand

In PvE you get:
    +75 STR, +75 DEX, +75 INT, +10 Crit, +600 Health, +3 Health Regen, +400 Mana, +5 Mana Regen, +500 Damage, +200 Armor

In PvP you get:
    +200 Health Regeneration, and +700 Armor

The Dexterity-focused set requires:
    - Tinker's Darkshale Pendant
    - Mythic's Swift Leather Hood
    - Mythic's Immortal Dragkin Wing
    - Mythic's Heroic Leather Jerkin
    - Mythic's Vengeful Dragkin Talon

In PvE you get:
    +75 STR, +75 DEX, +75 INT, +10 Crit, +1500 Health, +5 Health Regeneration, +400 Mana, +3 Mana Regeneration, +500 Damage, +200 Armor

In PvP you get:
    +200 Health Regeneration, and +500 Armor

Have fun exploring this new powerful item set, Legends!

Cinco, I have to say. After a year of the 115 expansion being released, this is “great news”. Glad to finally see PL’s endgame PVE is getting completed. I have one concern. As there was no incentive to enchant items previously, the grind is insane for these fangs, even with daily and weekly quests implemented. The player base is relatively dead (less than 15 people a day, being the same players everyday…) and up to 30 a day when events are dropped. For the sake of my concern and others who’ve dedicated time and effort to the game in more than just events, to include PVE AND PVP, I must say it’s quite ridiculous to set the bar so high for the pendants… 5 thousand fangs for one piece of gear? And ontop of it, me and 3 other players have been grinding the new weekly quest which takes x3 completions to even begin to have a start at enchanting the pendants. We have spent 4-7 hours with the best of us seeing around 15-25venoms at the moment. With that statistic in mind, we are all maxed players to include gear , elixirs and strategy. A prediction of 25+ hours is needed to complete just 1 weekly venom quest . (Given its weekly this is ample amount of time) the problem is the player base. It’s usually 2-3 of us doing runs and that’s it. If not you’re soloing the maps for a grind that has no incentive other than the quest. NOW, to my point. I’m not trying to complain as I stated above, this is huge for endgame on PL both for pve and PvP purposes. But 90% of the small player base isn’t wanting to farm these ridiculous hours and it’s draining the players who are willing to do so but it’s definitely taxing on us few… my solution would be to drop the 3 weekly requirement to just one per pendant … instead of needing all 3 pendant materials for one single pendant… and perhaps half the number of fangs needed to craft the pendant itself … again I’m not complaining, I’m speaking for others and a bit of myself due to being burnt out. I love the game, I spend a lot on plat, I help players, I compete in events, and when there’s no event I’m pvping and helping others in PvP. I would just like to not have to waste so much time on such a small incentive. Please take what I’ve said into consideration and enjoy your day, thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    Wow, thank you for this wonder Xmas surprise for end game farming Cinco.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday break.

We love that you do care and you personally one of the Co founders of STS is making updates for our game. I personally thank you and appreciate all you do behind the scenes, I understand yourself and Anthony have a lot of planning and business development to make decisions on.

Despite how others think on game and are not aware of how and why things are like they are, I do understand and accept the transparency of STS with your customers.

Thank you again for making this game what it is, and keeping it enjoyable for those who want to make the most of it.
    Oh absolutely . I hope he and the other devs have a wonderful holiday. And we do appreciate it. But view my post under yours. This update is great whether it was small work or lengthy doesn’t matter at this point. This update is wonderful and really can impact the game if a slight adjustment is made. I’d hope you’d agree and support my comment sunny, for the sake of keeping PL going. You and I both know, 90% of the players won’t make this grind. I really really really don’t want to see this turn into a dead content update. With the community’s help , our voices can be heard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I grinded this piece of armor for a few weeks, the item was def not worth the grind. Maybe I'm new to the game or something but if I spent 3 weeks on a item it should have a bigger effect on my gameplay when I equip it. It was a great idea but only 8 people were even farming it. How were we supposed to even farm this item it was near impossible. It was a great idea to add but it should have higher stats and a lower fang count to craft.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Superkillok For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I totally agree with your post as it points out the problem of the game not having enough players who want to grind out the end game items. I also would agree to lower the fang count to something more lower or release a weapon or item that'll make farming dragkin a little easier, even with the best team your averaging 30 seconds to 1 minute per run on dragkin lair's. it takes 1 hour at best to get 120 fangs per hour, which is insane when the amulet requires 5k.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superkillok View Post
    I totally agree with your post as it points out the problem of the game not having enough players who want to grind out the end game items. I also would agree to lower the fang count to something more lower or release a weapon or item that'll make farming dragkin a little easier, even with the best team your averaging 30 seconds to 1 minute per run on dragkin lair's. it takes 1 hour at best to get 120 fangs per hour, which is insane when the amulet requires 5k.
    Yeah buddy. What has it been , me, you, dark terror , thyneighbor , Rirley, vqcy and stiltman . There are no other consistent end game grinders . Everyone else is doing it passively and it’ll be months before the even touch the pendants. I think thyneighbor spent 67 hours on the dot from start to finish and obviously it took 3 weeks due to quests being locked behind all the weekly’s. But since 6-7 of us have the pendants now, there’s no going back. The grind is gonna have to remain even tho it’ll become dead content (sucks for those of us who grinded 50+ hours for this new pendant if an update were to drop that makes it easier). So at this point, even with the less than ideal set bonus, they’re exclusive items. So satisfying now that the grind is over.