Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Pocket Legends Level 115 Expansion: The Dragkin Terror!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeast View Post
    Cinco, can you guys make the fast cap weapons complete the halloween sets? They are dragkin weapons, but they don't complete our sets. It would be very nice and would make sense.
    I second this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Here are my thoughts:

1. We need the dragkin shield to be added to future event crates because this set is pivotal to the cap due to the bonuses this vanity set with the shield gives.
    2. We need to either buff the end bosses hp and damage or nuke (Volta dagger) lvl 105 weapon & potentially other op weapons from that cap because 5 people can Volta dagger every boss on the 3rd map in 10 seconds or less. This is without having any of the new mythical equipment. Unless this new mythical equipment one shots every boss, the Volta dagger will still be the best weapon in the game potentially.
    3. If you intended us to nuke the bosses so fast then please keep mythical equipment drops at a low but fair drop rate.
    4. Keep fast cap weapons account bound, but add effects to them and allow them to complete the dragkin vanity set from Halloween so we can show off these vanities in maps we play. It stinks to fast cap and then never see the weapons you worked hard for unless you are sitting in town. Back when vanities were stat less we used to be able to wear whatever we wanted vanity wise because everything was for looks.
    5. Please add (Hide vanity: Helm, Armor, Weapon, Shield) to the setting menu. Sts spent time making the looks of these armors and I would like to enjoy seeing them. Everyone for the end of time has been covering up their armors they wear due to vanities. I would like to still have the vanity stat effects, but hide the vanities to see my new pilgrim looking character!!!

I will have more suggestions once I get my hands on the new weapons with procs & armors.

This cap has been really enjoyable thus far and I look forward to farming and crafting rare vanities!

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaasivab For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaasivab View Post
    Here are my thoughts:

1. We need the dragkin shield to be added to future event crates because this set is pivotal to the cap due to the bonuses this vanity set with the shield gives.
    2. We need to either buff the end bosses hp and damage or nuke (Volta dagger) lvl 105 weapon & potentially other op weapons from that cap because 5 people can Volta dagger every boss on the 3rd map in 10 seconds or less. This is without having any of the new mythical equipment. Unless this new mythical equipment one shots every boss, the Volta dagger will still be the best weapon in the game potentially.
    3. If you intended us to nuke the bosses so fast then please keep mythical equipment drops at a low but fair drop rate.
    4. Keep fast cap weapons account bound, but add effects to them and allow them to complete the dragkin vanity set from Halloween so we can show off these vanities in maps we play. It stinks to fast cap and then never see the weapons you worked hard for unless you are sitting in town. Back when vanities were stat less we used to be able to wear whatever we wanted vanity wise because everything was for looks.
    5. Please add (Hide vanity: Helm, Armor, Weapon, Shield) to the setting menu. Sts spent time making the looks of these armors and I would like to enjoy seeing them. Everyone for the end of time has been covering up their armors they wear due to vanities. I would like to still have the vanity stat effects, but hide the vanities to see my new pilgrim looking character!!!

I will have more suggestions once I get my hands on the new weapons with procs & armors.

This cap has been really enjoyable thus far and I look forward to farming and crafting rare vanities!
    have to agree. keep the bosses low during fast cap, but the new gear is worthless when 105/110 gear does the job

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

Here are my thoughts:

My thoughts on your suggestions are :

1. I agree that the The Deadly Dragkin Shield is an essential item when it comes to the best damage vanity set on game , as well as gold loot set, and experience set.

The Halloween event is over, we can no longer farm Warlock Castle Crates 2022. There are less and less crates on game. They are becoming more scarce. And harder to find.

We need another option for this shield to be looted.

2. I do not agree about buffing the end game bosses.

If you do not have a strong team, with no volta dagger, or any damage elixirs . I discovered that killing the very last dragon, the blue one, who has the minions that spawn and heal him. Impossible to kill without the dagger. Because the health goes down to half way, then the minion spawns and heals the dragon back to full health.

Newer weaker non capped 115 players will not be able to kill this boss.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    My thoughts on your suggestions are :

1. I agree that the The Deadly Dragkin Shield is an essential item when it comes to the best damage vanity set on game , as well as gold loot set, and experience set.

The Halloween event is over, we can no longer farm Warlock Castle Crates 2022. There are less and less crates on game. They are becoming more scarce. And harder to find.

We need another option for this shield to be looted.

2. I do not agree about buffing the end game bosses.

If you do not have a strong team, with no volta dagger, or any damage elixirs . I discovered that killing the very last dragon, the blue one, who has the minions that spawn and heal him. Impossible to kill without the dagger. Because the health goes down to half way, then the minion spawns and heals the dragon back to full health.

Newer weaker non capped 115 players will not be able to kill this boss.
    I’m fine keeping the dragon the way it is, but I would suggest they have another map and copy pasta map 3 over again and change the name to elite “ “ and then increase HP and Damage of all monsters in this map. Then people can farm regular or elite based on what gear they have!!

Make it like Red Dragon Slayer map back in BSM. I highly recommend doing this in the coming weeks!!

The elite map 3 version would then be hard to the point you need the new equipment to run it!

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I absolutely agree that it cannot be that a single item like the Dragkin Shield has such an impact on the game.

They should add an additional fast cap reward like a banner that can used to complete the new (halloween) sets, just like the dragkin shield.

Otherwise the cap is great, best cap since long time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andreasobst View Post
    I absolutely agree that it cannot be that a single item like the Dragkin Shield has such an impact on the game.

They should add an additional fast cap reward like a banner that can used to complete the new (halloween) sets, just like the dragkin shield.

fast cap pet would be good too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andreasobst View Post

agree also . dragkin shield is hacks , banner would be amazing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Here are my thoughts:

1. Definitely agree to this, I been requesting about adding a new piece to complete the set even before mid Halloween event but alas. I even pm'd Cinco about the disadvantage of players without the shield into the leveling before the new cap.

2. Some adjustments on this could be good, adding a new map for players who wants challenge, maybe even a gauntlet one. But please update it after the fast cap is done, to make it fair for players who started leveling late.

4. Or just like Valentine Sets, make the fast cap vanity weapons complete the new mythic/arcane sets. Which will give us more customizations for weapons we want to use.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

2. Yes, there was talk about Gauntlet being added into the game eventually and I mentioned that when it is added to have 2 separate options. One is a practice gauntlet where there is an option to choose 3, 4, and or 5x dmg so you don't have to worry about having your own. It will also help people figure out strategies without having to use or waste theirs.Adding armor multipliers as an option would be nice too.

They could also add an option to choose what wave they want to start at before the game starts so they don't have to do it all over again just to get to a certain wave which will also help people find new strats for when they want to do a real run and so people don't waste their time and end up dying somehow and have to start all over again. The 2nd option would be a real gauntlet map like normal where you have to start from the beginning with your own stuff and elixirs.

There could be leaderboards for both practice gauntlet and or just regular gauntlet to see who has gotten the farthest and who has the most points. The practice gauntlet option can also be played for fun when people are bored and don't know what else to do which would possibly help people play the game more actively. Rewards can also be added based on how high you have gotten. Since gauntlet would be added into the game, the rewards can basically act like achievements where you have to get to a certain point to be rewarded. Like how we get titles for reaching certain levels. It can be the same for gauntlet rewards, but also have vanities included as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeast View Post
    2. Yes, there was talk about Gauntlet being added into the game eventually and I mentioned that when it is added to have 2 separate options. One is a practice gauntlet where there is an option to choose 3, 4, and or 5x dmg so you don't have to worry about having your own. It will also help people figure out strategies without having to use or waste theirs.Adding armor multipliers as an option would be nice too.

They could also add an option to choose what wave they want to start at before the game starts so they don't have to do it all over again just to get to a certain wave which will also help people find new strats for when they want to do a real run and so people don't waste their time and end up dying somehow and have to start all over again. The 2nd option would be a real gauntlet map like normal where you have to start from the beginning with your own stuff and elixirs.

There could be leaderboards for both practice gauntlet and or just regular gauntlet to see who has gotten the farthest and who has the most points. The practice gauntlet option can also be played for fun when people are bored and don't know what else to do which would possibly help people play the game more actively. Rewards can also be added based on how high you have gotten. Since gauntlet would be added into the game, the rewards can basically act like achievements where you have to get to a certain point to be rewarded. Like how we get titles for reaching certain levels. It can be the same for gauntlet rewards, but also have vanities included as well.
    thebigboo will just win every event . dont waste our money on vanities for him to win

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

About the achievement you get for killing Lord Yras, does he spawn on every map or is it only a certain one?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Also I agree with the general consensus of this thread, we need an alternative to get the 4pc bonuses becuase shields are too rare currently. Also Volta dagger is was too strong and needs a nerf, a 105 wep shouldn't be able to do so much dmg to a 115 boss that it's dying in seconds.

To add onto the last paragraph, 115 gear feels really undertuned for the cap it's in, wven at 115 in full elite 115 gear you can get one shot by mobs/bosses and platonius like you where in 110 gear. Also the dmg on these items feels very lack luster and lacking the power they should have, when you got an elite/mythic 110 set you really felt like you had your hands on something that was powerful and worth the grind to cap to obtain.

The 115 fast cap weapons are nice, but are lacking something to make them really desirable, people love having set effects and demigod weps don't have a set effect, maybe you could give them effects when used with the new vanity sets or with the dragkin costumes?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to GaleNineTails For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Fast cap items look cool but serve no purpose other than town, 115 sets also have no bonus and very weak for new cap. Respect the grind for sets tho

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

Are there any set auras or effects to show that we are wearing the full set of 115 mythics?

From looking at the forge, there are craftable mythic 6 pieces of the new 115 set.

Which includes the:
    Helm
    1 handed weapon
    Armor
    Shield

But these non craft
    Ring
    Amulet

Can you please assist us with a listing of the full sets and how many pieces are required as well as adding any set auras or effects so as players we do know when we have a full set and set bonuses

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Fox dmg skills (Rage Tonic and Fury) are Bugged. At level 12 they don't give any dmg bonus.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GaleNineTails View Post
    Fox dmg skills (Rage Tonic and Fury) are Bugged. At level 12 they don't give any dmg bonus.
    same with mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

The screet boss is too much rare

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dear Cinco,
    Can we have 2 more days to capping lv115 for the rewards?
    Many of my friends in PL that couldn't cap lv115 because of they don't have enough golds to spend on valentine sets, exp elixirs, exp pets.
    They're just leveling up with daily exp elxiirs. It is too slow to level up in this new map for them.
    It takes almost 1-2 days to leveling up 1 level. Other than eating, sleeping or working, they spended all time on leveling up to get the rewards.
    But until the last day of leveling up for rewards, they are still stuck at lv113-114.
    Its easier to capping lv105 before because we have exp orbs in the lv105 maps, for those normal players also could capping lv105 easily. But for this time, the new maps is really difficult to leveling up for normal players. 😢
    So, can we have 2 more days chances to cap for rewards, please?🙏

23.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JackPL View Post
    Dear Cinco,
    Can we have 2 more days to capping lv115 for the rewards?
    Many of my friends in PL that couldn't cap lv115 because of they don't have enough golds to spend on valentine sets, exp elixirs, exp pets.
    They're just leveling up with daily exp elxiirs. It is too slow to level up in this new map for them.
    It takes almost 1-2 days to leveling up 1 level. Other than eating, sleeping or working, they spended all time on leveling up to get the rewards.
    But until the last day of leveling up for rewards, they are still stuck at lv113-114.
    Its easier to capping lv105 before because we have exp orbs in the lv105 maps, for those normal players also could capping lv105 easily. But for this time, the new maps is really difficult to leveling up for normal players. ��
    So, can we have 2 more days chances to cap for rewards, please?��
    No. Best wishes and good luck!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: