Quote Originally Posted by Chaasivab View Post
Here are my thoughts:

1. We need the dragkin shield to be added to future event crates because this set is pivotal to the cap due to the bonuses this vanity set with the shield gives.
2. We need to either buff the end bosses hp and damage or nuke (Volta dagger) lvl 105 weapon & potentially other op weapons from that cap because 5 people can Volta dagger every boss on the 3rd map in 10 seconds or less. This is without having any of the new mythical equipment. Unless this new mythical equipment one shots every boss, the Volta dagger will still be the best weapon in the game potentially.
3. If you intended us to nuke the bosses so fast then please keep mythical equipment drops at a low but fair drop rate.
4. Keep fast cap weapons account bound, but add effects to them and allow them to complete the dragkin vanity set from Halloween so we can show off these vanities in maps we play. It stinks to fast cap and then never see the weapons you worked hard for unless you are sitting in town. Back when vanities were stat less we used to be able to wear whatever we wanted vanity wise because everything was for looks.
5. Please add (Hide vanity: Helm, Armor, Weapon, Shield) to the setting menu. Sts spent time making the looks of these armors and I would like to enjoy seeing them. Everyone for the end of time has been covering up their armors they wear due to vanities. I would like to still have the vanity stat effects, but hide the vanities to see my new pilgrim looking character!!!

I will have more suggestions once I get my hands on the new weapons with procs & armors.

This cap has been really enjoyable thus far and I look forward to farming and crafting rare vanities!
1. Definitely agree to this, I been requesting about adding a new piece to complete the set even before mid Halloween event but alas. I even pm'd Cinco about the disadvantage of players without the shield into the leveling before the new cap.

2. Some adjustments on this could be good, adding a new map for players who wants challenge, maybe even a gauntlet one. But please update it after the fast cap is done, to make it fair for players who started leveling late.

4. Or just like Valentine Sets, make the fast cap vanity weapons complete the new mythic/arcane sets. Which will give us more customizations for weapons we want to use.