What is the point of resetting lb mid season? This mistake was the team's fault, people who spent their time for lb should not be punished because of the team.

Last season the team had another mistake where it was able to banish mobs without starting the timer on timed maps. I personally reported this and they said "no we can't restart lb because the season will end soon". Now what? Can you reset lb to not give rewards to people who used bugs to acquire their scores cause its mid season but you can't do it in the past season? What's happening here? I can't understand what the team is doing right now.

Might add another kind of fix like searching in your database whats the higher damage of the players in those recs and if it was using proc or using this bug.

This fix is kinda stupid and shouldn't be like this. Seriously, people spend lot of money on this game to get stupid and weak fixes like resetting entire lb instead of make a big research of every run. As i said, its not players fault so we shouldnt be punished like this, we spent the time doing those recs, at least team could spend some time to make a decent fix.

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk