Thread: Awake Elixir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Default Awake Elixir

This shouldn’t be tradable and the path to find it easier. Noobs getting ripped off by this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

When you don't have any of these elixirs and try to use one, it takes you directly to the in game store that offers them for their original price.

I don't see a 'Noob' taking the complicated way about things as you have(open CS, search for said elixir. When you try to use it it directs you).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    When you don't have any of these elixirs and try to use one, it takes you directly to the in game store that offers them for their original price.

I don't see a 'Noob' taking the complicated way about things as you have(open CS, search for said elixir. When you try to use it it directs you).
    I half agree. There is a thing called common sense, when you have none (zero) of that particular item some people comes to their mind "I don't have that, probably it won't work" so one of the first common thing to do is search one through auction house or something else, like a vendor.

So much for this 'complicated way' it perfectly fits for 'SOME' noobs but not entirely all of them, not everyone have the same idea like the way you think. lol. You get me? Do I even have to explain this kind of thing? lmao

But, honestly speaking I agree Awakening Elixirs can be used to deceive someone into buying them for more than what they cost. I can't think of any reasons making this tradeable unless for some petty reasons, but who tf can't afford a bottle that costs 5k? stashable but not tradeable makes more sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    I half agree. There is a thing called common sense, when you have none (zero) of that particular item some people comes to their mind "I don't have that, probably it won't work" so one of the first common thing to do is search one through auction house or something else, like a vendor.

So much for this 'complicated way' it perfectly fits for 'SOME' noobs but not entirely all of them, not everyone have the same idea like the way you think. lol. You get me? Do I even have to explain this kind of thing? lmao

But, honestly speaking I agree Awakening Elixirs can be used to deceive someone into buying them for more than what they cost. I can't think of any reasons making this tradeable unless for some petty reasons, but who tf can't afford a bottle that costs 5k? stashable but not tradeable makes more sense.
    When you try to awaken an item for the first time it give you a prompt to buy this elixir if you have none. it doesn't get much more straightforward and i highly doubt this is an issue to anyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    When you try to awaken an item for the first time it give you a prompt to buy this elixir if you have none. it doesn't get much more straightforward and i highly doubt this is an issue to anyone.
    Sure. I mean true.. It's not that big of a deal. Can't believe I'm reiterating this.. You see, some people think the way you do not expect. for example "if you don't have enough resources to perform something, it comes to their mind :why would I even try to press it? it clearly says I don't have any of that so why would I expect it to magically work" not that hard to understand my point is it?... god. can you just etch this inside your head? not everyone's way of thinking are the same, why'd you expect them to do the same just because you did the right thing and think like they all should do the same.

damn, I don't even know why I'm so disappointed......

If you still can't catch my point. I'm so lost for words, sir or mam. jeez.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Tried to be helpful and got shat on. Then ya wonder why I have a bad attitude.

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Awakening elixir in auction is a scam. @asommers

Players visits auction before comprehending the awaken button, sees elixir for 10k, gets scammed.

unfortunately, seems like both Corviss the Lich and PostNoob overlooked this possibility.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I agree, make the price similar to the Blue awakens in awake event. 10k for tradeable lol then 5k for bound, or simply just remove the tradeable one in store since the system automatically leads you to the ingame store instead of auction when an item is about to be awaken for the first time.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by takotako; 11-19-2022 at 09:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Default Awake Elixir

The only problem here is that these awakening elixirs are used to complete the awakening ap. Awakening with gems should be the only do-able way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    The only problem here is that these awakening elixirs are used to complete the awakening ap. Awakening with gems should be the only do-able way.
    Hows that a problem. These awakening elixers are technically still awakening gear hence why they count toward the ap. They're also a lot cheaper than awakening kits. The problem is there is no reason for them to be tradable when its always in store in unlimited amounts for 5k.

A suggestion would be to have a 5,000 gold liquidation fee on these awakening elixir kits just incase people accidentally buy more than they needed.