Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Harvest 2022

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Also, imagine having every event where there will be an available unlocked crate on event store. Do you think it will help the game? Not at all. Why? Because players won't have a reason to buy platinums anymore since we can just open it for free by just grinding the game while you're empowered by redbull to farm from day throughout the night. Also, during birthday event, we had an access to these free to open crates (unlocked crates) and i "heard" that most of the f2p's are the one who looted the good stuffs (Kraken Weapons and Arcane X Badge)

So give up with this unlock crate demand for this event. Let them earn some money too...

And again i suggest to add a chest containing gold, that way f2p's can earn while those big time supporters can earn as well by buying the new soul harvester vanity set from them.

And please add a selected furnitures that we can use to decorate our houses and guild hall.

Peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

dev please stop making bound item, unless it is recycle vanity items.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to drawfflerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

+1 for adding more stuff to vendor like Unlocked crates, ty

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

can we have skeletops in normal horns with a little percent of drop rate.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Default Token Vendor items

this is a 2 weeks event so, if you put only the bound version of helmet and armor of light harvester for 14 days,....who will farm token? There's no fun if there's only this items available in token vendor. At least add the unlocked crate , bound harvester weapons, or any appropriate things in token vendor.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snaptubepro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

what will happen if i have already "The Harvester" title? is it gonna be converted into something?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Can you make the locked crates craftable? Cuz apparently they need 3 horns(400k) + lock zodias crate(150k) to craft one.

Also increase the harvesting speed and harvesting range so players harvesting other crop a little far can also get the crop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Can we get something to spend our tokens? Cause they have no use right now and it's just day 1. Like jewel chest (like forgotten vanity event, greedy monarch, furniture unlocked chest etc?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    I think they need an income right now since lots of the good stuffs have been put inside the new locked crate. Also, during birthday event only few copies of Arcane X aura and Heroic Slice pet were bought (I observed these 2 items until the end of limited time sales). I would love to see an unlocked crate being added to the event store but i think they won't do that for now. Give the devs some love for now by buying platinums because on next event it will rain gold again.

I suggest to add a chest containing gold or a selected furnitures that we can use on our house and guildhall
    if this happen, there won't be a way to get good loot for f2p and inflation will happen again. Unlocked crates should be avaliable in every events.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Warriors pleasant pear is rare please buff spawn rate

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Advocacies For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Head in the clouds and feet on the ground.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Great way to get people together and work as a team.

Forum Adept
    Head in the clouds and feet on the ground.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I've noticed wars don't farm much trees the ratio is abit off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Bound soul harvester weapon or vanity armors

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Advocacies For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

I haven’t tried the event yet, but according to auc prices and locked zodias crate drop and another badge and and and I think it’s a disaster. But I haven’t tried it out yet so it’s too early to make a final conclusion. Probably cause it makes more sense to just Farm gold than do event.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Why I can't farm vegetables in kt4?
    And pls don't tell me it wouldn't be realistic enough cuz kt4 is a underground dungeon... u can't just say this, whole game is based on someone's fantasy :/

Edit: token vendor is on diet or what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

- tiers unlocked crates?
    - vendor shy of items? (Furniture, unlocked)
    - vanity wings too small? Not sure but wings animation make them go through eachother...
    - vanity soul? Looking backwards and up?
    - animation harvest too long?

Seems like overall good event but needs to be checked out if these things can get fixes...

Also wondering about the aura's again.
    Last event Cinco mentioned gifs for the auras so we can judge intime. All we can make up from the aura released today is a weird floating skull and effect at ground that's not even? Are you guys implementing a short gif so u can get better feedback?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    Also, imagine having every event where there will be an available unlocked crate on event store. Do you think it will help the game? Not at all. Why? Because players won't have a reason to buy platinums anymore since we can just open it for free by just grinding the game while you're empowered by redbull to farm from day throughout the night. Also, during birthday event, we had an access to these free to open crates (unlocked crates) and i "heard" that most of the f2p's are the one who looted the good stuffs (Kraken Weapons and Arcane X Badge)

So give up with this unlock crate demand for this event. Let them earn some money too...

And again i suggest to add a chest containing gold, that way f2p's can earn while those big time supporters can earn as well by buying the new soul harvester vanity set from them.

And please add a selected furnitures that we can use to decorate our houses and guild hall.

Peace
    Would be done if chest aren't broken they lost the people buying chest cause they are worse than the free unlocked ones. But hey if u really like m so much go open the plat chest and get ur opinion changed!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Unloked on vendor for better life !!!

Sent from my 2201117TY using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

omg...the vendor sooo lame...or will there be a change in middle of the event later??atleast add unlock chest or bounded harvester wing/weap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Bushido View Post
    Would be done if chest aren't broken they lost the people buying chest cause they are worse than the free unlocked ones. But hey if u really like m so much go open the plat chest and get ur opinion changed!

sorry no, i swear that I'll never open locked crates again. I'm already done with it, i opened some when i was studying in college that time,I even sold some of my gears that is related to drums lik my metronome, some branded skin, (you can only relate to what I'm saying if you're a musician) It was year 2013 i guess, I didn't loot anything good. Also, I'm not good at looting things as well. Since the day they introduced a droppable badge from event bosses, i never looted anything thats why i was a lil bit frustrated during house party event because i saw some players dropping 2 to 3 copies of it. Its true that we have e.sunken to farm gold but sometimes we need to take a breather for a while because it gets boring, right? Also, it depends on a player, because I'm the type of player who farms and then use them all, because sometimes its not about gold but its about items.

Also, during labyrinth event the market price ain't really that affected. Things were fine and if you're observing the auction every single day you'll notice that lots of players are in dire need of gold. I've seen lots of cheap items being placed in auction for low price and most of them are being expired.

Also, unlocked crates doesn't really exist in the old days and players are actually happy that time, less complains about not being able to open a locked crate because there are big time supporters out there that will open it. the problem is just these gold desperados that are cutting and cutting the price of an item. on our era we stay at one price, if the crates are selling for 40k for now example, we all go with it. we're a happy community that time. Only OG's can relate to those.

Also to those players that are regretting on buying a manipulated item, its your fault for being fooled with it. those type of players are actually the no dimers in this game (those who doesn't spend anything here). So I'd say better find a real supporter in this game and buy things from them, they'll give you a discount depending on how you'll talk/treat them.

Well whatever your boat floats I'll just observe what the devs will do it with this 14 days event event that we're having.

Maybe make a mask less version of the light harvester helmet. Imo, it looks like a bean sprout, that crown alone would look great where it will show a character's face.

Also there are other ways to do with platinums anyways, like spending them on auras and sell and of course don't sell it to lowballers. sell it to someone who will really keep it and will treasure it. As of now, no one call lowball me anymore since i already have the list of those no dimer merchants that i placed on my ignore list. maybe do the same thing, respectfully (IMO)

Peace, sorry for writing an essay like reply, i just want my replies to become informative as much as i could.

Sjskwokw siwiwkwks kskakkaks dkaolaoama disisikaiakskskksksjsjksmsmskkskakskskkskskskskdhe jwkskodofkjejskskksks Tapatalk using Nokia 3310

Peace