Results 1 to 17 of 17

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Luck.E.Bot Returns!

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,462
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,964
    Thanked in
    1,862 Posts

    Default Luck.E.Bot Returns!

    From March 9th through March 23rd.

    We celebrate St. Patrick's Day this year with a competitive mini-event!

    Talk to O'Powers on Blackstar

    Name:  sl_st_pats_vendor.png
Views: 957
Size:  240.6 KB

    Get the Big Luck Helm (50 Plat)
    Get N.E.W.T.! A special Newton Colony Pet (100 Plat)
    Both of these Platinum-purchased items are trade-friendly.

    (N.E.W.T. provides 2X experience and protection from push attacks when adventuring on Newton Colony)
    (Big Luck is the only way to spawn Luck.E.Bot - but only one person in your party needs to have it equipped)

    Name:  sl_st_pats_luck_e_bot.png
Views: 921
Size:  185.7 KB

    Competitive Leaderboard Event!
    Collect leaderboard points by defeating Luck.E.Bot (10 Points per kill).

    Top 25 Receive their choice of FMC Implant.
    Top 10 Receive the Salubrious Celebrator Badge:
    Name:  sl_st_pats_badge.png
Views: 879
Size:  18.1 KB

    Top 10 Players can get a character-bound N.E.W.T. for 5,000 Credits as well as the Green Mode Sergeant Helm and the Gold Mode Admiral's Helm for 75,000 Credits each.
    Top 25 Players don't get access to the credit-purchased N.E.W.T. but can get their hands on the Mode vanity helms for 100k Credits each.

    Best of LUCK to ye!
    Last edited by Futumsh; 11-21-2022 at 03:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Thank you for yet another event. Just a few questions.

    What are the stats on the new Luck Hat?

    Will there be a vendor for the FMC implants and NEWT pet after the event ends??

    Sent from the Vending Machine in Cycorp.

  3. #3
    Member Please's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    206
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Thanks cool event

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    From March 9th through March 23rd.

    We celebrate St. Patrick's Day this year with a competitive mini-event!

    Talk to O'Powers on Blackstar

    Name:  sl_st_pats_vendor.png
Views: 957
Size:  240.6 KB

    Get the Big Luck Helm (50 Plat)
    Get N.E.W.T.! A special Newton Colony Pet (100 Plat)
    Both of these Platinum-purchased items are trade-friendly.

    (N.E.W.T. provides 2X experience and protection from push attacks when adventuring on Newton Colony)
    (Big Luck is the only way to spawn Luck.E.Bot - but only one person in your party needs to have it equipped)

    Name:  sl_st_pats_luck_e_bot.png
Views: 921
Size:  185.7 KB

    Competitive Leaderboard Event!
    Collect leaderboard points by defeating Luck.E.Bot (10 Points per kill).

    Top 25 Receive their choice of FMC Implant.
    Top 10 Receive the Salubrious Celebrator Badge:
    Name:  sl_st_pats_badge.png
Views: 879
Size:  18.1 KB

    Top 10 Players can get a character-bound N.E.W.T. for 5,000 Credits as well as the Green Mode Sergeant Helm and the Gold Mode Admiral's Helm for 75,000 Credits each.
    Top 25 Players don't get access to the credit-purchased N.E.W.T. but can get their hands on the Mode vanity helms for 100k Credits each.

    Best of LUCK to ye!
    Quick question, because the green and gold mode is available does this mean there is a possibility for black mode to drop? 👀

  5. #5
    Member Please's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    206
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    What is big luck 2023 reroll %?

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Posts
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    What van will drop in event may i know plsssss

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    The drop rates are bad please make it better . People run for 30 rounds and no respown.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dracontic For This Useful Post:


  9. #8
    Member Please's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    206
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    I drop bot and i kill bot to receive no reward?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Please For This Useful Post:


  11. #9
    Forum Adept Hardrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    263
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracontic View Post
    The drop rates are bad please make it better . People run for 30 rounds and no respown.
    U better relate this at "bugs and issues" thrend
    You will get no feedback here they just ingnore

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hardrush For This Useful Post:


  13. #10
    Junior Member Boitambay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default Why can't spawn bot the big luck helm but the begger luck 2020 can spawn bot?

    Why can't spawn bot the big luck helm but the begger luck 2020 can spawn bot?
    Its unfair to player buy big luck..the leaderboard is running count but you're big luck is useless.only have begger luck 2020 can spawn bot so what you gonna do to your event cinco?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Boitambay For This Useful Post:


  15. #11
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Shibuya
    Posts
    418
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    112
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    72
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

    Default

    it seems like it huh. only the 2020 big luck can spawn but those who bought the new big luck eternal cant spawn it.

  16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,462
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,964
    Thanked in
    1,862 Posts

    Default

    Fix for the spawning is going out now.

  17. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Fix for the spawning is going out now.
    Why is big luck 2020 better for spawning bots then the NEW BIG LUCK ETERNAL...

    This makes no sense for players who spent 50 platinum on a item which is outbeaten by a previous 3 year big luck just curios ...

    Thanks

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Zerowilder For This Useful Post:


  19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,462
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,964
    Thanked in
    1,862 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerowilder View Post
    Why is big luck 2020 better for spawning bots then the NEW BIG LUCK ETERNAL...

    This makes no sense for players who spent 50 platinum on a item which is outbeaten by a previous 3 year big luck just curios ...

    Thanks
    You're literally responding to the message saying that was fixed. Only Big Luck Eternal should work.

  20. #15
    Member Please's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    206
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    No point in hosting a leaderboard event when all the botters take up leaderboard spots and get the rewards….

  21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,462
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,964
    Thanked in
    1,862 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Please View Post
    No point in hosting a leaderboard event when all the botters take up leaderboard spots and get the rewards….
    Report bots to support: here.

  22. #17
    Member Please's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    206
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Okay thanks

Similar Threads

  1. Egg~Zavier Returns 2021 !! Drops & Moments of Luck
    By Tricksterity in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-26-2021, 12:01 PM
  2. Preview - Luck.E.Bot Returns - New Pet! New Vanity!
    By Cinco in forum SL Announcements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-14-2019, 07:04 PM
  3. arcane luck banners and arcane luck pet luck ring? ...i have no luck
    By AKILIOS in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 07:19 PM
  4. chioptera cowel etc dooes not glow with big luck bigger luck etc only carrot nose
    By yomammasmamma in forum PL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 11:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •